My Love is a Star (BTS Suga F...

By Kalliopey

Every girl would dream of dating their favorite celebrity. But if it does come true, is it really a dream wor... More

1. The mix up
2. It's a date!
3. To go? Or not to go?
4. Got stood up
5. The voice inside my head
6. Fan Meeting
7. Found you
8. Make up
9. Stay with me
10. Run away
11. Nami
12. A taste of France
13. A lovely day
14. Stay the night
15. Connect the dots
16. A night to remember
17. A love to make
18. Worth it
19. The morning after
20. Judgment day
21. A story to tell
22. Thinking out loud
23. The struggle
24. Last Minute Thoughts
25. One last look
26. The Stages of Grief
27. Denial
28. Anger
29. Bargaining
30. Depression
31. Acceptance
32. On the other side
33. The Awards Night
34. On the sidelines
35. The After Party
36. Almost
37. In a sea of faces
38. Looking into your eyes
39. Commitment
40. Right time at the right moment
41. No more goodbyes
42. Bliss
43. First Fight
44. 100
45. An end to Selfishness
46. Comparison
47. The Break up
48. The Liar
49. Walking on broken glass
50. Too Little Too Late
51. The Buried Truth
52. Crystal Snow
53. The Patch
54. Behind the Surface
55. Breeze
56. Meota Iwa
57. The Set Up
58. A Change of Heart
59. Hello Stranger
60. Stranger no more
61. Blast from the past
62. Just another dream
63. Making progress
64. The call of truth
65. Sorry
66. The unexpected visitor
67. A Tempting offer
68. The Choice
69. The Big Leap
70. All that matters
71. Arrival
72. Busted
73. Cat and Mouse
75. The Band-aid Solution
76. Rules
77. 9197
78. A Different Drink
79. The Accident
80. A new feeling
81. Rescued
82. Peppermint
83. All in the mind
84. End-game
85. Hwa Yong Yeon Hwa
86. Shutterbug
87. Embrace
88. A Broken promise
89. Do I make you proud?
90. Crushed
91. Defeated
92. Fragile and Vulnerable
93. Let me love you
94. But, what if...
95. The Invite
96. Her
97. The Start
98. Rollercoaster
99. Jungkook
100. Life is indeed an irony.
101. Come Undone
102. The Wake
103. Beautiful Eyes
104. Lies
105. Longing
106. Just Pretend
107. The Storm
108. Your Eyes Tell
109. No regrets
110. Lucid
111. Gut feeling
112. The Truth Untold
113. Dive and Drown
114. The Confession
115. Déjà vu
116. The Right Choice
117. Babe
118. Make-believe
119. Coaxed
Author's note 💜

74. The Blame Game

943 30 16
By Kalliopey

YOONGI'S POV

But when he pulled Rozie out from behind the wall, I swear my heart just went into flatline. Everybody else gasped at the sight of her. Jungkook was tightly holding her by the arm as if she could possibly escape or something.

Shit. I can feel everyone's eyes piercing through me. I stood frozen in my spot.

"The Fu--" RM almost said the F word. He never curses which denotes how ultimately taken aback he must be.

"Yoongi, what the fuck is going on??!!" Jin, on the other hand, blurted it out without any hesitation. "How long has she been here?"

Jimin looked like the police would barge in at any second. He had probably foreseen how this confrontation would run its course. JHope on the other hand, shook his head, appearing to be very dismayed by the current situation.

"Where have I seen her. She looks very familiar." Taehyung whispered to himself making the rest of the guys groan at his foolishness.

"She's the girl, you idiot!" Jimin knocked him on the side of his head.

Rozie looked worried and confused at the same time. Her eyes seemed to be begging me to get her out of this. But I couldn't even bring myself to move a muscle. I am totally unprepared for this and my mind just decided to play dumb on me.

RM came up to me and asked, "Care to explain why we have an undeclared guest in this house?" I could tell he was fuming but he was doing his best to contain himself.

"Just chill for a sec okay?"

"Chill? Chill you said??!" He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me close almost leveling me eye to eye with him. I could smell the stench of beer from his breath.

"If you won't deal with us, then why don't we deal with her instead?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Just leave her out of this.." I am older than him but age doesn't seem to matter in situations like this.

I glanced at Rozie who stayed mum while JK was stringing her arm like a toy. He seemed to be enjoying himself at the sight of her being helpless.

I took RM's grip off my shirt and grabbed Rozie by the hand.

"Let her go!" I demanded. But JK stubbornly just looked at me like he didn't hear me at all. This kid loves testing my patience.

"I don't like repeating myself." I can feel my ears turning red. Now's not a good time for jokes you brat.

"JK," Jin called him out in a stern voice. He definitely knew the next thing I'll do if this kid plays deaf on me one more time.

He arrogantly smiled, held on to her for a few more seconds before he finally took her hand off of her. Rozie looked relieved to be freed from his grasp.

"Please head over to the lab okay?"

"But what about.. "

"I'll deal with this. Just please go." I pleaded and she obediently left the room.

I faced all six of them, each one wanting to tear me into shreds.

"Okay, guys. Fire away."

"Oh yes, we will." Jin was the first one to approach. "We nearly got our necks cut off to send you off that trip just so you could see her. But that's just not enough, isn't it? You even brought her home with you!" He was shouting at the top of his lungs but I remained unshaken. I stared into his eyes waiting for the next thing he'd spit at me. And seeing my reaction, I can tell that I was getting into his nerves.

"Have you gone mad?" His eyes were bulging from its sockets.

I shook my head. "You just don't understand."

"We definitely don't so please make us!" RM came up to my right, his expression no longer furious.

I honestly don't know how to explain myself. My eyes paced from left to right as I search for the best words to use to alleviate their anger.

"So what now? Care to share the rest of your master plan? 'Cause I hope you've got it all perfectly laid out by now."

I haven't.

JHope, Jimin and Taehyung were all sitting by the couch, all eyes glued to the carpeted floor. JK, on the other hand, was leaning behind them, totally amused at my misery.

I glared at him and he snickered to himself as he settled on one of the other couches.

"She's staying here with me." That's all I know for the time being.

"Here. In this dorm? With the rest of us?" Jin questioned me like what I said was some sick joke.

"Well. For now at least. Or I could have her checked in at some hotel."

"And lock her up in there?" RM smirked.

"I'll take extra caution okay? Just cut me off some slack."

"Caution? Do you even know that word?" Jin was full of sarcasm.

Argh! I don't fucking know what to say anymore! Everybody just shut up already!

"No. You can't make decisions on your own anymore because it always ends up affecting the rest of us.'

I don't like where this is heading.

"We're a team remember? You can't just wag us off and do things on your own man."

Kudos to our leader for that wonderful pep talk. But sarcasm aside, he's the best among us in knowing the right things to say and the choices to make in all kinds of circumstances.

"And since you drag us all into this, we get to call the shots."

Okay. I take that back.

Being the leader he is, what he says doesn't seem to be open to any objections nor modifications. It's done.

"Fine. Then how would go about this if you're so smart?!"

RM gave me the eye.

I rolled my eyes and sank myself on the sofa. I give up. There's no way I can outwit these guys.

"What do you suggest?" I begrudgingly said politely.

"She can't stay here. A lot of people know we live on these premises. There's always a crowd of paparazzi outside waiting to catch the perfect scoop. How did you ever get her in anyway?"

"I was careful!" I defended myself.

"Regardless, we can't risk it, man. Jennie and Kai have already been exposed and YG's all over the place just to clean up that scandal."

"So what do you suggest then?" I asked again with a tinge of sarcasm this time. Enough of the FYIs. I need the resolution this instant!

"Well. Hotels are off the list too." Hobi suddenly joined the conversation. "They don't seem to honor confidentiality that much anymore. I heard the staff gives the media tips themselves in exchange for money."

"Aish. There's just no privacy anymore." Jimin looked lifeless as he sank deeper into the couch.

"It has to be somewhere private that no one else has known about."

"Well. Pretty much everything I own is in google." Jin groaned.

"Me too." Jimin agreed, raising his hand upwards.

"Me three. Like where the heck do they get that information?" Taehyung complained.

"In my case, I'm always on social media. So I guess I'm guilty of exposing myself too much." Jhope yawned, stretching his arms out.

"Try spending a day without your phone. I bet you won't last halfway through it." Jin challenged him.

"Four hours maybe." Jhope smiled, flashing his perfectly white teeth.

"Guys. Guys. We need to get serious about this. Now, who else owns a place that's still secret to the public?" RM questioned, redirecting the conversation.

Not me. My mom has been bragging about my accomplishments to almost anyone she knows in Daegu and word just spreads too quickly. Now reporters just won't stop bugging her and she seemed to be enjoying the attention very much.

Everyone fell silent and gave each other glances one by one until all eyes were focused on one person. One of us has acquired a property just recently.

JK wasn't listening to our conversation at all. He was sniggering to himself at some silly video on his phone. He must have really been amused that he replayed the video for Jimin to see. When Jimin didn't seem to have a mutual reaction, he asked, "Didn't you find it funny?" When he looked up, he realized his eyes were seriously fixed on him and so did everyone else's.

"No. No! I'm not gonna be a part of this!" He attempted to storm out of the room but RM pinned him back to his seat.

"Sit down JK. We're not done here." RM said, towering over the youngest.

"Well, I am! And my answer is NO! FUCK NO!" He yelled.

"Jungkook, now's not the time to be selfish okay?" Jin was using his I-am-the-eldest-so-you-better-listen tone of voice on him. But there was no shutting up this bastard.

"Ha! Oh really! Then what about the time when we had to put up with him till he got his shit together. Or the time when he'd be somewhere God knows where without even a short fucking notice. Which all have led to the countless times when we had to cover his ass just so he could have the time of his life while the rest of us are left to deal with the consequences of his idiotic choices. So tell me, if I'm selfish, then what do you call him??!" He shouted, pointing his fingers at me.

I looked at him with unblinking eyes. Listening to him rant was already annoying me so much. He was so full of arrogance. He always thinks he could get away with almost anything just because he's the youngest. But come to think of it, he is after all, right at all points.

"Let's not play the blame game okay?" Here goes RM again with his counselor-ish tone of voice

"Hyung, we don't need a pep talk!" JK said bluntly.

The fuck. Did he really just say that?

RM flushed red in embarrassment. I almost snorted.

Way to go JK. That's another person off the Pro JK team.

"What we need is for him to realize what a pain in the ass he's always been."

And just to get everyone's consensus, he started calling out names.

"Jimin."

Jimin was startled at the mention of his name.

"This guy hasn't slept in days because he had to lie straight to Bang PD's face so he could YOLO on that trip."

Jimin looked like his eyes were gonna pop out.

"Tell him Jimin! Tell him!" JK urged him forcefully.

"JK enough!"

"NO! He gets to be a brat when he wants to because all you guys tolerate him. Heck. Did he even apologize for all the trouble he put us through?"

This has gone overboard. He has no respect at all!

"I'm getting tired of you blabbing like a bitch. If you're so pissed at me, why don't we settle this man to man?" I got off my seat and came closer to him. JHope automatically stood in between us.

"Game on!" He said fearlessly. "If that's what it needs to get it to your head that the world doesn't revolve around you."

Jimin and Taehyung were already pulling him backward but he was just unstoppable.

"You think BTS is nothing without you when the rest of us could do your shit. Hell, I can do it way fucking better!"

I could feel my knuckles itching to throw a punch. I grit my teeth to contain my rage.

"Take him out of my sight before I get my hands on him."

Jin took him by the arm. "JK come on. Let's sleep this off." But he broke away from his grasp and fired his last bullet.

"Oh wait. Maybe letting her stay at my place is a good idea after all. I could surely use some late-night fucking. I bet she's really good at it." He perversely let his tongue run along his lips.

"Fuck you! You take that back you sick fuck!"

I lunged at him, caught him by the shoulder, and threw back to back fists at his jaw and to the side of his lips. RM and JHope's efforts to stop me all turned useless.

I'm gonna give this idiot a dose of me and I'll make sure he gets it really good.

You could curse all you want about me and what I do but never ever talk about Rozie like that. Never.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
154K 3K 21
Y/N is just a normal small town girl. Yoongi is a popular idol. Will the two be compatible? - Cover changed [10-29-17]
323 32 16
Suga, Marry Me! it's real...❤️It's my love story!❤️
4.2K 236 30
Completed 💜 Park Jaehee, the guy slayer, dating Min Yoongi, the girl slayer. They are popular because of their personality that is cute, kind and sw...