๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... ะ•ั‰ะต

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

70

3.6K 139 40
trashtethics

Eri gasped, she felt nothing but fear surrounding her. It was just a mere question from Overhaul but to her, hearing his voice was torture.

But Eri was needed in this place, because there are still a chance that Overhaul won't answer anything unless Eri is there with them.

"Oh don't look at me like that, Eri. You know daddy hates it when you look at him with that expression." Overhaul said in a sorry tone. He placed his hands on his chest, acting that he was really sorry which made Eri twisted her face in disgust. He is acting all sentimental when in fact he is as twisted as he is.

Eri clenched her fists, "Y-you... You are not my father." she spatted with acrimony and distaste.

"Oh, that pains me to hear my own child disowning her own father." Overhaul replied, making Aizawa took im charge of the situation by pilling Eri behind him and hiding her from Overhaul. He suddenly regretted bringing Eri here, afraid of what could Overhaul bring to Eri.

"Oh come on now, Aizawa. You know I can't do nothing to Eri, you don't have to be so overprotective. I don't have a quirk anymore~" Overhaul cooed as he took his hand out, revealing his prosthetic hands given to him. His hands were ivory white and it had no stain of dirt anywhere. Being the mysophobic man himself, he doesn't want to get dirty.

He asked for a replacement for his arms since he wont be able to eat without his hands, nor do his business without his hands.

Overhaul scoffed, "I can't see the point of having quirk depressants here, too." as he pointed his room.

Overhaul still held a grudge towards Shigaraki and the league of villains for cutting his hands off, making him loose his ability to use and manifest his quirk.

He always feared the fact that he couldn't use his quirk, ironic for him to think that way since he spent his life creating a drug that eradicates Quirks from other people.

"Oh, you're gonna want to have your quirk back when I shove my foot up your ass, you bastard." The three heard a click behind them, making them turn their heads to see who came inside.

"Kacchan." Izuku greeted, making the ash blond click his tongue while completely ignoring the greenette.

Katsuki marched right in front of the glass wall, completely ignoring the Eri and the two heroes who are inside but instead, he focused on Overhaul.

After hearing that Izuku went to see Overhaul, Katsuki didn't wasted any minutes and followed them, leaving Camie behind. He wanted to know the answers himself. And he wanted to know about the Chisaki Kei he fought against with.

"Now, now, lookie who do we have here!" Overhaul tattled, making Katsuki clench his jaws. "Pro Hero!~ how can I help you?"

Katsuki slammed his fist on the wall, "Who the fuck is Kei?" he asked, not batting an eye on the other heroes. Aizawa held Katsuki's shoulders to stop him. Katsuki immediately shoved Aizawa's hand away from him.

"Kei?" Overhaul asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice, raising his brows towards the ash blond male. Overhaul placed his finger under his chin, insinuating that he was waiting for a reply.

"What are you doing here, Bakugou?" Aizawa asked, darting an eye towards the raging blond.

Katsuki began to gnash his teeth against each other, "I need answers, Aizawa." he replied shortly, his crimson orbs still fixated on the prisoner behind the glass wall.

"Ah! I get it now. You're all here to interrogate me! Good call, good call!" Overhaul exclaimed as he clapped his hands in amusement.

A vein popped on Katsuki's forehead but he tried to keep his anger to himself. "Shut the fuck up."

"So what do you want to know?" Overhaul started to asl as he leaned his back on the backrest of his chair while crossing his leg together. His playful demeanor just added a fuel to Katsuki's flame. The ash blond never liked it when villains and small fry acted all high and mighty. It disgusts him to see those kind of people.

"Tell us all you know about Chisaki Kei." Aizawa demanded directly, making Overhaul chuckle. Eri remained silent but she was all ears to hear Overhaul's confession.

Chisaki Kai has never heard what happened to that little kid who used to follow him around back when they're still producing the first batch of Quirk destroying bullets that were used to exterminate Quirks of other people.

"I adopted Kei a little while earlier before having Eri. I thought he's be useless to me but I'm pretty much wrong." Overhaul admitted.

"I only know little information about him, but to sum things up, he's my son and he's a genius. He was the key to make the quirk destroying bullets possible." Overhaul stated, as he began to play with his thumbs while he confessed.

Eri was astounded, suddenly remembering about the older brother she used to live with back then. The images of the little boy was a blur but she could faintly remember that there was someone whom she called big brother.

Izuku began to examine Kai to know whether he was lying or not, but he can't seem to deduce it. Chisaki is a sociopath, and people like him shouldn't be trusted at all.

"Among my other men, Kei is rather the useful pawn among them all. Imagine having a 15 year old kid build a machine for the quirk destroying drugs before. He's a valuable soldier." Katsuki can't help it but to feel disgusted even more that it made him wanted to barf.

He was using his own son for his own gain. Katsuki was glad that he gets to be locked up in this place. And he can't wait for his son to join him here in no time.

"What's his quirk? Was his quirk was to be able to control nomus?" Izuku butted in, he remembered how the nomu followed his instructions accordingly.

Chisaki Kai furrowed his eyebrows as his face twisted into an 'are-you-dead-serious?' expression. "What are you talking about? That kid is quirkless, he can't do nothing aside from using his big brain of his."

All of them fell into silence. They couldn't believe the revelation they heard from the villain. How can someone be strong enough to attack the city without a quirk? But he was using Nomus.

"Then how can he reproduce anti quirk drugs without a quirk then?" Izuku began to ask, making Overhaul look at him.

"After you guys took me and locked me up here, I never heard about him. I thought he died surviving on the streets but I was wrong." Overhaul shrugged his shoulders as he glanced at the Pro Heroes who stood behind the glass wall.

Overhaul crossed his arms towards his chests, "But you should know by now that Kei was the one who built the machine, of course he would have an idea on how to make and reproduce anti quirk drugs without Eri nor his quirk."

He never looked at Kei as his own son, but instead he saw him as a weapon against the heroes and the superhuman society. Kei was just a mere pawn for him and it was quick enough for Overhaul to dispose him because he doesn't need him anymore.

If Overhaul could compare, he would choose Eri over Kei. Because Eri was his precious key to his masterpiece. He only used Kei to make the machine that can reproduce the bullets that he needed.

And that was the time when Izuku felt scared, if Overhaul thinks that Chisaki Kei is just some puny weakling who can't bear his fangs at anyone, then he was wrong at that part.

Izuku immediately knew that the person who they're up against with was relentless and abominable. And maybe, as Izuku's intuition was saying, maybe Chisaki Kei was related to the anti - quirk drug that has been distributed to people nowadays, causing them to loose their quirks.

Katsuki gritted his teeth, as he slammed his fist on the wall. Making Aizawa wrap his scarf around Katsuki's arms and restraining him from doing more damage to the wall.

"Oh he's alive alright. And he's using nomus as his protection." Katsuki's eyes began to twitch in anger. Overhaul was amused to hear about his son being alive.

"Kacchan!" Izuku tried to calm Katsuki down. Katsuki was indeed furious.

Overhaul's eyes glisten in amusement, "Oh really?"

Chisaki Kei was the reason why he almost lost Akashi and Aoi. He could've killed them while he was out. And he could cause more damage if he couldn't stop him as soon as possible. And what pisses him off is that nomus are destroying the city which he was trying to protect.

Explosions erupted from Katsuki's palm, "Oh yes. Well that quirkless bastard is gonna get killed. Fuck you for raising a demon like him." he roared, as he shoved his hands away, taking Aizawa's scarf away from him.

Overhaul just found himself laughing. He knew that his son would move and continue his legacy. After seeing Katsuki's expression, he immediately knew that Kei was doing something that made Heroes act like this.

They were desperate, and they're here to ask information about his son. Overhaul found himself amused to see that Kei had successfully made them fell into some sort of dilemma.

Eri's heart began to race, she ended up with the conclusion that they are about to face a war.

Katsuki turned his heel and started to walk out the door, being followed by Izuku. "Be thankful I cooperated, Aizawa." Overhaul said, making Aizawa turn his head to the brunette man and was greeted by his golden orbs.

"You should be grateful that you're not dead up until now, Kai." Aizawa replied coldly, as he grabbed his daughter's wrist, "Let's go, Eri."

eri nodded her head but even before they could leave the place, Overhaul just had to open his mouth, "Eri, come visit daddy again. Let's have a little father and daughter moment again shall we?"

Eri gathered all her strength to face the man whom she despised the most. She wanted to prove him that she was strong now, and she's not going to let anyone, not even Chiskai Kei ruin the country she was living in And hurt people she loved.

She promised (y/n) that she's going to be a Hero that anyone can depend on. And she will never go back on her words.

"I'm going to beat, Kei. And he'll be locked up with you." she said with a hint of distaste in her voice.

Eri and Kai's eyes met once more, and Eri saw how cold and empty Kai's eyes were, it mirrored to her that he never had a soul to begin with. That's why he's able to hurt people mercilessly.

"And you'll never be my father. Not in a million years."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Possessive. Katsuki Bakugo grothersbrimm

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

8.3K 87 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
161K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
526K 17.2K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...