Meant To Be

By Hash_Browniez

When Naina Mittal walks into the pristine Headquarters of The Maurya Group, one of the world's largest conglo... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
🕯️ शुभ दीपावली 🕯️
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
In The Loving Memory
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Sneak Peak
Chapter 29
शुभ दीपावली
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Sneak Peak
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Announcement
Chapter 34: Sneak Peak
शुभ दीपावली
Chapter 34: Sneak Peak 2
Chapter 34

❇️ SYNOPSIS ❇️

6.7K 223 19
By Hash_Browniez

When Naina Mittal walks into the pristine Headquarters of The Maurya Group, one of the world's largest conglomerates, to meet the CEO AKA the most admired billionaire bachelor in town, she expects to find a cocky, rude playboy; not the sexy stranger, whom she couldn't stop dreaming about since the day they met two months ago.

When Veer Maurya decides to step into the iron and steel world by collaborating with the CEO of the most respected name in the industry, Mittal Steel; he gets the shock of his life when instead of an inexperienced, spoilt, rich brat, his lioness walks into his office. The same angel who had stuck like a glue in his mind since the day he had stumbled into her two months ago.
___________________________________________

"In our world, you don't ask for permissions, you go and steal what you want," Veer said with a smirk on his face. His eyes were dark and distant.

"But you always ask for mine." I placed my chin atop my hand that rested on his  desk. Veer chuckled as he typed a password to secure his computer. He walked around the desk, still smirking, and faced me. Turning my chair towards him, he knelt.

Staring up at me, he confessed boldly, "Of course I do, Lioness. You are not one of the cubs I easily manipulate, you are the queen of my pride."
___________________________________________

This is my first book, constructive criticism is appreciated, negative comments not so much....

The first few chapters will be available soon. Do comment what you thought of the preview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
1M 71.4K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...
113K 6.2K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
1.9M 89.2K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...