Slay All Snakes

By Silenesea6

Marilyn has everything that every person desire and all the most fantastic things that there are in the life... More

PROLOGUE
The Beginning of the Marilyn Adventure
BE NOT WELCOME
SUGARY CRUELTY-THE BABY SNAKES
FROM BAD TO WORSE
WOUNDS OF A BROKEN HEART
THE LOVELY SNEAKY FAKE FRIEND
THE BEGINNING OF DEAD LAND-THE LAND OF DREAMS BROKEN FOREVER
IN THE MIDDLE OF DEADLAND
AT THE TOP OF DEADLAND
SECOND PART-SILENE
HOME
WITHIN I Let's start
WITHIN II-THICK SKIN
WITHIN III- WILL
WITHIN IV-FACE YOUR FEARS
WITHIN V-STRONG BOUNDARIES
WITHIN VI-FIERCE SOUL
WITHIN VII-RISE FROM ASHES
IN THE DARKNESS
IN THE SHADOWS
IN THE LIGHT
LIFE
The Snake Vampire
THE GLOOMY SNAKE
The Snake 2.0
The Wicked Work Partner
The Wicked Work Partner II
THIRD PART-CROSSROADS
NO COMING BACK
NOW OR NEVER
LONELINESS
COMING BACK TO PAIN
UNWANTED ENCOUNTER
CLEAR LIGHT
THE KINGDOM PATH
BROKEN FRAGMENTS OF THE PAST
THE ENCHANTED CASTLE
THE PALADINE CASTLE
A BROKEN FAIRYTALE
THE POISONOUS WEAVES OF ENVY
A HEART FULL OF CRUEL THORNS
CRUEL AND WICKED SCHEMES
THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL
BETRAYING SISTER
NO WAY BACK
THE REVEALING BATTLE
TOWARDS VICTORY
HAPPY END OF THE ADVENTURE
FAREWELL

AT THE BOTTOM OF A DEAD LAND

93 27 32
By Silenesea6

As already announced, we are in the bowels of Dead Land and there is little to be happy about. Perhaps, we can rejoice in the fact that, although battered and wet, our heroine is still in one piece, but not for long, unfortunately.

Despite some bad accident, Marilyn had somehow realized that she had to start to stay away from the henchmen of the Queen of Mean Snake

Now, she had to think about what to do and set off towards the path she took away from Dead Land, to recapture the Queen of Mean Snake and make him pay once and for all.

In the first round of Land of the Dead, there was Evil Snake, and that didn't bode well.

Having said that, Marilyn, drenched and lost in her thoughts, did not notice that just behind her, a slimy being was crawling stealthily, which would have made his outing in Dead Land immediately dangerous.

The Snake attacked Marilyn from behind and was already crushing her with her grasp of malice and wickedness.

Luckily for her, she managed to free herself and slip away from the deadly grip of the Slimy snake who calmly told her:

"Look a little bit about who we have here, a tender little angel fell into the sewage of Dead Land. What do we owe this disgusting honor? "

The Snake, despite all its evil, managed to appear with a normal appearance of a woman and this confused our Marilyn.

How did she do even before entering this land to have already made herself an enemy?

Marilyn didn't know that she was already surrounded by the servants of the Queen of Mean Snake

Despite having learned to be wary, Marilyn did not hesitate to reveal to her what she wanted to do to her enemy and so got into trouble again.

Let us be patient with Marilyn's mistakes, she is our only good person on this adventure.

"I must return to the land of Mudland because I have been betrayed by a bad and heartless person."

The evil creature replied with disdain:

"Well, well, and so you would like to have justice for a wrong suffered. But who do you think you are to demand justice? "

"How?" Marilyn asked in her weak, scared voice.

The Evil Snake began to cover Marilyn with contemptible insults and confrontations to bend our protagonist, but after a while, she managed to say a meaningful sentence:

"Yes, you got that right, a pretty face princess, you have no right to demand justice, you've already had everything in life, it's about time someone ripped you out of your fairy tale kingdom and made you feel the cold and reality of this world, like the rest of us! "

Marilyn was increasingly disoriented and upset, not only had she ended up in a cold and bad place, but the first inhabitant of this land also dared to justify the ignoble actions of the snakes.

"Nobody deserves to hurt anyone," said Marilyn and then added:

"We should all love each other and agree and respect each other without distinction or discrimination of any kind. Why do you behave like this? What did life or people do to reduce you this way? "

The evil Snake could only be enraged by the words of Marilyn.

If before she wanted only to hurt her, now she wanted to see her on the ground with all the teeth scattered around because she has truly angered her very badly.

"Oh, my mistress was right, you deserve to suffer well. Since you asked now, I'll tell you why I behave like that and, believe me, it won't be a good story. "

Before Marilyn could escape, the evil Snake managed to stop her and forced her to listen to his story filled with years of repressed evil accumulated by this creature.

"From an early age, I was forced to be alone and to learn that the world is not at all good or generous to you, just because you had the misfortune of not being considered pretty enough or because you don't have the same luck as others."

I was always left alone and abused by others who laughed at the fact that I was the ugliest and most basic, every day I had to look in the mirror and agree with the people who made fun of me.

I couldn't argue because every time I looked at myself, I had to accept the harsh reality. As they said, I was a scum without beauty and luck.

If I didn't already suffer enough of mine, I also had to face the world that had no regard for my feelings, even my parents felt ashamed for having as a daughter a useless being like me!

Marilyn kept shaking and didn't know what to say.

"Nobody wanted to be nice to me if they could abuse me, they did it with great fun and without shame. After all, what is the use of being kind to those who don't deserve it because it's not like the others?"

I always and only had to suffer, sometimes I wanted the night to never end because the sunrise made me remember how depressing and desperate my life was.

No smile, no friend who had given this unhappy life and no way of salvation with a little sense.

I couldn't be like the others, I always missed something.

Envy and resentment tormented me every day. As soon as I could, I closed my eyes so as not to look at others who enjoyed life and were happier than me.

I could not compete with others and I always heard from those who were happier than me that I was never competitive enough and that I was stupid and lazy and in life, I would have been nothing but ruin for everyone and would have failed afterward the other!

Throughout my life I have always heard myself say that I was too low, ugly, too stupid and I could not stand those like you who did nothing but live in the world of dreams, full of luck and love.

If life had been evil and cruel to me, then I had to become one myself, and certainly, I was tired of continuing to suffer and cry.

Marilyn managed to find the courage to answer her:

"I understood that your heart is suffering, but it certainly isn't hurting others that you will be able to heal your heart. If only you refused to be so bad and resentful, I think your life could improve. At least try it. "

As soon as he finished the sentence, unfortunately, our protagonist found herself hurled to the ground and with a punch printed on her pretty face.

"Then, you don't want to understand," replied the Malignant Serpent. "If I have become so evil it is precise because of your hypocrisy and others!"

To survive I had to fill my heart with hate and pure wickedness, and this gave me the strength to go on!

I know I am a despicable being, but seeing others, and especially women, suffering fills me with happiness and gives me life to keep going.

I was born to hurt and spread suffering, this is my evil nature and I am proud of it! "

The Snake also added, "You pretend to be friendly and with a generous heart, but secretly you look down on us and enjoy shoving in our faces that we will never be like you and that we must suffer without complaining about our cruel and infamous fate.The other Snakes and I are tired of not being considered like other women. We must take ourselves by force and deceit what you steal from us every day. "

"How?" Answered Marilyn. I didn't steal anything from you."

Yes but, you and the others steal our happiness every day and you must pay for it.

"I am unhappy, I hate my life, but if I cannot be happy because of you and all the other women, then others should not be too!"

That Snake rushed at Marilyn, but fortunately somehow managed to get up and, even if wounded, to escape from all the malignant and disgusting creature.

The Snake, unable to reach Marilyn, thought that if she could not finish it, surely in Dead Land there would have been those who were able to do it and retired to her dark meanders.

Marilyn, fed up and still shaken by that first meeting, decided to rest for a moment, sitting on a stone to regain her strength.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 67 20
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...
52.9K 4K 14
**A FEATURED STORY ON WATTPAD** Her New Year's Eve was supposed to be a depressing evening alone with a bowl of salsa and a plate of microwaved nacho...
124 0 85
I gave the best of myself to someone who didn't have anything to lose. I didn't know how to avoid my lover's toxic and abusive flames. My lover's twi...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...