Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 11

3.2K 96 5
By Nekochinchin

3rd POV

The two made their way downstairs and saw everyone has started eating, they both sat down and started eating.

"You should hurry eating both of you, you're going to be late." Ukyo said with his usual smile.

'Since when do we care about class?' The two thought while smirking at each other.

Once they were finished eating they went to (Y/n)'s room to get ready, while (Y/n) was tying her tie Karma grabbed the bag he brought and pulled his uniform out.

"So that's what was inside of it, I was curious as to what you brought into my house." The (h/c)nette said smirking and putting her hand on her hip.

Once the two were done changing into their uniforms, they grabbed their bags and Oli, and left the building.

-time skip-

The two entered the classroom and saw everyone in groups, curious as to why, they went to their favorite blue-headed bestfriend.

"Yo Nagisa." Karma said as he placed his arm around him.

The bluenette turned to face his two bestfriends.

"Ah, (Y/n) and Karma! Do you guys want to join our group?" The blueberry asks, the two looked at each other confused and faced Nagisa.

"What group?" (Y/n) asks.

"We're having our class trip nextweek!" Kayano says happily as she popped up beside Nagisa.

"Then count us in." Karma said with his usual smirk.

Your POV

I was walking back home to go pack my things, turns out the class trip will also be an assassination. I just hope nothing troublesome will come towards our way.

I got home and saw Ema about to leave, she then sees me.

"Ah, (Y/n)! Welcome home." She says smiling at me, I nod my head as I smiled at her.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her as I pointed towards her attire.

"Oh, I was going to go get some stuff for Subaru-kun's birthday." She says.

"It's his birthday?" I ask.

"Yup! Ah! How about you help me bake the cake? Like we did whenever we had our birthdays!" She says clasping her hands together as she smiles brightly at me.

"Sure! Let me just change real quick." I said giggling a bit. She nods her head and I made my way towards my room.

-time skip-

We were carrying the bags and we sure bought a lot, we were kind of swaying from side to side due to how heavy these were.

"Are you alright Himechii/Chi?" Oli and Juli asked as they stayed on top of our heads.

"I-I'm alright." Ema says struggling a bit.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." I say as I swayed.

"Subaru's birthday cake was left to us, we have to do our best!" Ema says.

"But this is too heavy!!" I said as Ema and I stopped and placed the bags down and crouched down.

"If it was Subaru-kun, he would have no trouble carrying these." Ema says.

"Yup, doing roadwork and other stuff for his club." I said sighing a bit.

"You noticed?" I heard Subaru's voice. 

We both turned and saw no one.

'Huh? Was that my imagination?' I thought.

-time skip-

We finally arrived and I immediately left the elevator.

"Phew! Thank God that was over, my arms feel like jelly!!" I said sighing in relief, I wasn't looking where I was so I stepped on something.

"What the-? WHOAH, HOLY SHIT I AM SO SORRY." I said as I stopped stepping on the body.

"Huh? Louis-san! What's wrong?" Ema said making her way towards him.

"Are you feeling sick?" Both Oli and Juli asked Louis as they stood beside him.

Louis then opens his eyes and slowly sat up facing us.

"Ah.. Himechii, and Chi-chan.." He says. Ema and I looked at each other, the only ones who call us that is Oli and Juli.

"Anyways, are you okay? I did kind of step on you." I asked.

"You stepped on me? ....I thought a baby kitten went on my back.... but then again... we don't own kittens..." He says as he tilts his head.

'A-Am I that light?! I eat a lot, though..' I thought sweatdropping.

"Why were you passed out on the floor?" Ema asks him.

"I was...making my way...towards the couch...but it seems...I didn't make it.." I stifle a laugh, I shouldn't be laughing..

"Are you done with work?" Ema asks him.

"No. But if you both don't mind, can I style both of your hairs?" He asks with determination in his eyes.

"Since it's Subaru-kun's birthday...I want to make you both...look cuter than before.." He says with a small smile.

-time skip-

Louis faces the mirror to us and we were amazed by how beautiful our hair looked, I was really amazed by mine. (pic above)

"Now let me add some finishing touches.." He says as he turned the curler on, but it wasn't turning on.

"Wait here... I'll get another one.." He then went up the stairs, Ema protested that it was fine but he really wanted to finish it. He then left.

"You look so cute Ema!" I said with sparkling eyes as I looked at my sister. She giggles at my reaction.

"Thank you. But (Y/n) you look so beautiful, like a Goddess." Ema says mesmerized by my appearance.

"You're exaggerating." I said as we both laughed.

We then hear footsteps.

"Hey, where's Louis-nii?" The idol brat asked us.

"He said he'd be back soon.." Ema replies.

"What's up with that! When I asked the store, they said he went home." He complains talking to himself as he faced another direction.

"Are you in a hurry?" Ema asks kindly.

"Why should I tell an outsider like you?" The little brats asks.

'I wonder how his screams will sound like if I sprayed pepper spray into his eyes and shove wassabi paste into his nose?' I thought as I had a cold glare on my face.

He then took a closer look at us. I was kind of suspicious.

"You. You changed your hairstyles, right?" He says with a change of tone as he looked at us.

"Sorry, I didn't notice how sis looked so beautiful." He says.

I choke on my saliva as I looked at him in cringe.

"Sorry, but can you forget that we're siblings?" He says in those 'I'm in love' tones. I swear I swallowed my vomit.

"E-Eh?" Ema says totally fooled by him.

"Just kidding~" He says.

"Did you think I was serious? You're not a princess just because you changed your hairstyle!! Hahaha!!" He says laughing.

I decided to laugh at him loudly, he stops laughing and looks at me. I was still laughing at him.

"Oh my god! He says you're ugly Ema! Can you believe him? You have natural beauty unlike him who got plastic surgery and have to wear makeup everywhere he goes! Hahaha!!" I said laughing.

"Not only that he has a bad personality! Unlike you who's beautiful both inside and outside, he's ugly both inside and out! Despite the makeup he has on, he's still ugly!! Hahaha!!" I said laughing even more.

"Say that to my fans!" He yells.

"Oh puh-lease! You're fans are deaf and blind to listen to your shitty music, they're also blind because they can't see the ugliness you have!" I said laughing hysterically on the floor.

"Not only that, you're so fake that China denied they made you! Hahaha!!" I said banging on the floor as I laugh, I heard Ema giggling with me.

Once I calmed down a bit I stood up and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"So before you call someone who doesn't look pretty, look at yourself in the mirror and see what's so special about you. Because all I can see is utter disappointment." I said with seriousness in my face and voice.

He glares at me then leaves.

I look at Ema, she smiles at me with amazement.

"You're so amazing (Y/n), you can say what you want and are not afraid of what others think of you." She tells me.

"Of course. Ema, you shouldn't let anyone's words bring you down. Let them say what you want, they only say that because they don't like you. But who cares? It's not like they're apart of your life, you have me. And this family, so don't you let anyone bring you down." I say holding her hands.

She smiles at me and we hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
7.3K 200 10
#Completed Follows the timeline ten years after The Perverted Octopus Is Reborn's Brother setting. This follows the happenings in the Vongola Decimo...
376 12 12
⚠️!!THIS STORY HAS DETAILED SCENES ABOUT DEATH, ETC!!⚠️ Siblings are always supposed to fight once in a while, but this time it's different. From tw...