Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot...

By bbg18813

Alexa Green doesn't want to go on vacation with her family not because she doesn't like water parks or anythi... More

Vacation Sucks!..Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (2)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (3) Pic of Ethan
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (4)
Vacation Sucks...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (5)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (6)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (7) Pic of Alexa
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (8)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (9)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (10)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (11)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (12)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (13)
Vacation Sucks!... Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (14)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (15)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (16) Pic. of Joey
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (17)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (18)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (19)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (20)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (21)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (22)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (23)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (24)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (25)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (26)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (27)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (28)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (29)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (30)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (31)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (32)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (33)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (34)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (35)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (36)
Vacation Sucks!... Wait, A Hot Lifeguard? (37)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (38)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (39)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Pic of Adrian)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (part 1)
Chapter 48 (Part two)
Chapter 49

Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (1)

152K 1K 239
By bbg18813

"Alexa, you don't have a choice in the matter you're going and that's final." That was my mom yelling at me to get my things packed for summer vacation. She wanted to go to some water resort in Wisconsin Dells. Yeah, sounds like fun but I'm not really up for it.

The thing is going out on vacation with my family just causes arguments and embarrassment. Last year we went to Orlando Florida and everything was going great until the day we went to Walt Disney World. Somehow my father got in a fight with Mickey Mouse and we were escorted out.

And by escorted out I mean literally pushed out of the theme park to avoid any further break in the spell/magic aura they have going on there.

But boy is it embarrassing to have your dad fighting a well-known and loved Disney character. I was just lucky to know that no one in the amusement park knew who I was. If only that was the only problem a girl my age could have after an incident like this. Of course in this day in age, I didn't consider the fact that cell phones have cameras. Cameras that can record and with little access to both WI-Fi and a great data plan package it would be everywhere within seconds.

The video of my father in the biggest fight in history at the theme park became one of the most watched videos on Youtube. So any plans on keeping it a secret from my friends died there at the park as soon as the first punch landed.

I didn't want a repeat of that so I tried acting sick but my mom wouldn't let it go. Since I didn't have a fever she said I was fine. I tried faking a stomach ache but I didn't fake it well enough so that meant I had to go.

If only it were August by then I'd turn eighteen and make my own decisions. I wouldn't have to go on another stupid family vacation like this one.

"Alexa! Don't make me go up there and pack your clothes for you!" I grabbed one of mom's suitcases from her closet and threw it on my bed. My mother planned a one-month stay at the Great Wolf Lodge. The name alone didn't make the idea of going any better. I hate wolves. Well maybe I just hate Jacob from Twilight but to me, that classified all wolves.

I gathered a bunch of nice summer clothes that my mom had bought me and I threw them in the suitcase without folding them. I got my toothbrush, soap, shampoo, and conditioner from my bathroom and put them in one of the compartments of my suitcase.

I grabbed both my iPod charger, cell phone charger, and stuffed them inside.

As I ran downstairs to ask my mom if I needed to bring makeup or anything special with me, my brother Jordan, bumped me on the shoulder. "Yo, sis, mom's super pissed at you."

"Shut up, Jordan. It's not like I don't already know." Jordan's my older brother. He's 18 and going off to college after our vacation is over. For mom, this is her way of trying to squeeze some extra time with him and the whole family before we all start going our separate ways.

While I inherited all my features from our mother. Brown hair and brown eyes.

Jordon, inherited our father's blue eyes and ashy brown hair. He thinks he's better than me at everything...or at least that's what he leads everyone to believe.

"Gosh take a chill pill. I was only warning you!"

"There you are? Are you ready? If not then I'm just going to pack for you." My mom put on her sandals and looked at me at the same time from the dining room. "I packed but I need to know if we're going to be going out...like a fancy restaurant or something."

"Why would you need to know that?"

"Well, so I can bring some nice clothes along with my summer clothes."

"Bring some nice dresses just in case then and do hurry your father and I planned on getting there before dark."

"Fine." I ran back to my room and put in three nice dresses and two pairs of heels. If I was going to bring dresses then I'd surely have to bring my eyeliner. That's the only thing I needed to make everything look nice. I also brought my mini flat iron to straighten my wavy hair. 

I pushed the suitcase off my bed and it landed on the floor with a thump. I took out the handle and rolled it down the hallway and down the stairs.

"Finally you're ready," Jordan smirked. 

"Jordan, you're testing my patience today. Now, put this in the car for me while I go get some Capri sun and some chips for the ride over there."

"Who do you think I am?"

"Just take it!" I shouted.

"Mom, she's being demanding!"

"Dad can you tell Jordan to be a gentleman and take my suitcase to the car."

"Both of you stop arguing!" Dad huffed. "I'll take your things to the car. Jordan, get your little brother in the car seat."

My brother took my little brother Adrian to the car. I on the other hand went and got some Cheetos and a Capri Sun. "I want you to know that this vacation is going to be better than the last. I promise your father won't do anything stupid like that again."

"Okay, mom. If you say so." I patted my pockets to make sure I had both my cell phone and my iPod.

The car ride from Chicago to Wisconsin Dells is three and half hours if there's traffic and the ride over there went well except for when the radio station changed to country and we all got uncomfortable from sitting for so long. My little brother started crying uncontrollably about halfway there and that was the moment the ac stopped working. The icing on the cake was when on the cars' only tv our mother put on Boohbah to get Adrian to stop crying.

"Dad, I thought you said you got that fixed," I whined. The forecast said it was 98 degrees outside and we were riding in a car with no ac. You would be whining too. "I did, I don't understand how it just stopped working."

"Well, maybe the mechanic ripped you off!" Jordan argued..

"Please, Jordan, don't start arguing with your father." Mom sighed and patted Dad's shoulder. "But mom it's true. How the hell do you pay over $600 dollars to fix the ac just to have it break down at a time like this?"

This should have been the first sign that this family vacation was going to suck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kid's we're here!" Dad and mom said in unison.

"Finally." Both Jordan and I said together.

I opened the door as quickly as I could and ran into the hotel. Once that burst of cold air hit me I felt relieved to be at the hotel. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...meaning there weren't statues of wolves everywhere or weird wolf crap. It looked more like a huge gigantic cabin. The outside looked like it was made of logs but overall I thought it made it look pretty cool.

The lobby had chairs and a big clock with two tiki-looking statues beside it. "Hi, I'm here for check-in." my mom said cheerfully.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes."

Your name please."

"Judy Green." The receptionist typed in my mother's name and then printed our paperwork. 

"Ma'am we are offering a new promotional deal with the package you chose. If you stay another mouth you get to stay here during the winter break for half the price." I stared at the lady horrified. She better not think that we're going to stay here for two whole months.

"We'll even upgrade your suit to the Black Bear Condo."

"Hold on just a minute. Rob come over here for a minute." My father walked over and they began to talk. I hoped my dad had the sense to say no to my mom about this because I wasn't about to go and have to endure sixty or so days at this resort.

Mom walked back over to the receptionist and said "Yeah I think we'll upgrade."

"What? Mom!" I interrupted. "There is no way we are staying here for two months. I have a summer to enjoy and I'm not going to be enjoying it here." She ignored me and asked the lady what the Black Bear Condo included.

"The Black Bear Condo offers room to relax, with two private bedrooms, a spacious bathroom, a  full kitchen, a great room, and in-room safe."

"OOOO.... That sounds cozy. Here's my credit card."

"Can I see some identification please?"

"Of course." After making the necessary arrangements the receptionist who I wanted to strangle gave my mom two keys to the condo and a pamphlet of everything included. I took the pamphlet from her and began reading what the condo included.

Bedrooms:

The master bedroom features a California king bed and 27" TV

The second bedroom has two full beds and a 27" TV

There's a spacious bathroom between the two bedrooms

Living Room:

The Great Room has a full-size sleeper sofa, where you can relax and watch a crackling fire in the gas fireplace or the 42" plasma TV.

Just off the living room is a private patio.

Full Kitchen:

The kitchen features granite countertops and GE Profile appliances, such as a full-size refrigerator, electric range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and a full set of cookware and dishes.

Serve up a snack or light meal for 4 at the breakfast bar or dining area.

By the looks of it...it didn't sound too bad but I didn't want to spend two months here.

"Jordan!" I yelled. He was standing by the entrance of the lobby. "What?" He asked annoyed. I walked over to him and told him what mom did. "No way!" He sounded more excited than mad. What was his problem? He was just as against coming as I was and now he almost seemed happy to be here.

"Jordan! Are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He put his hand in my face and pushed me away.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"I don't want those babes to see me with you. I don't want them to get the wrong idea." When I looked over to where he was looking I saw a bunch of skinny girls in bikinis staring at my brother and doing a whole bunch of random poses so he could check them out. How much more obnoxious could they be? "Ew, you're gross," I yelled at him.

"At least I'm going to get laid." He smiled at me and then went back to staring at them. "I got one word for you...STD. Go catch one."

"Don't get mad at me because you aren't happy."

"Whatever."

"Come on kids. Let's go get settled in so we can get something to eat and find some fun things to do around here." We had to go back in the car and drive off from the lobby area to go park. Once we were out Jordan and I ran up to the condo. I took one of the keys from mom before we started running. Jordan fought with me to open the door first but I won and opened it. I ran to the room Jordan and I would sadly be sharing for two months and picked the nicer bed.

"Hey! That's not fair."

"It is two." I put my stuff away and left the room so my brother could do whatever it is boys do.

I took a tour of the condo. It wasn't so bad...in fact, I could actually get used to living here for a while. Now, I just hope my parents didn't do anything wrong to get us kicked out or on YouTube again.

"So do you guys want to go check out the water park first and then go get something to eat or the reverse?" Mom asked.

"Water Park! Water Park!" Adrian jumped up and down repeating the same thing over and over again.

"Okay, Water Park it is then." Mom grabbed Adrian's hand and walked out the door. We took the elevator down to the first floor and followed the signs that lead to the indoor water park. 

Once we opened the door I could feel the hot mist and nice warmth inside. I took a look around and was actually satisfied by what I saw.

There was a kiddy area for Adrian, a big huge wave pool, and other awesome things such as sides and a big bucket that dumps water on you after it's full. I was so caught up in looking around that when I fell down I didn't understand how I ended up face-first on the floor.

When I looked up I saw the hottest shirtless lifeguard I've ever laid eyes on. I dare say I stared at his abs for a second too long because when I finally looked up at his face, he was smirking at me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 81 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...
1.8K 270 42
*A YouTube Love Story Part 3* Sophie is having a melt down. And it is epic. Lacey doesn't know what to do and Travis is off somewhere trying to find...
5.1K 243 23
Camp Unexpected (UNDER MAJOR RENOVATION + EDITING) "...Maybe the most conventional way to meet long lost family isn't through a kids camp..." *******...
80.9K 3.1K 21
Jeanie was excited for summer, just like everyone else. But when her parents announce that they will be going to Europe for the summer with some high...