Teddy Love

By poopinghinsil

I fell in love with my stuffed toy - my teddy bear but the thing is, it's the son of the devil. poopinghinsi... More

Teddy Love
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Naked
Chapter 2 - Love
Chapter 3 - Relationship
Chapter 4 - Party
Chapter 5 - Devil
Chapter 6 - Kill
Chapter 7 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Camping
Chapter 11 - Lake
Chapter 12 - Change
Chapter 13 - Criminals
Chapter 14 - Birthday
Chapter 15 - Pitch black

Chapter 8 - Café

259 8 1
By poopinghinsil

C h a p t e r  E i g h t
Café

"Dad's gonna be out of the country for a while because of his job," I tell Harry who's lounging on my bed with no shirt on as usual. He still loves to be naked I suppose.

"So we have the whole house all  to ourselves." A smirk forms across his face and I wonder what's running in his mind.

"Yeah," I quietly say, leaning back against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Let's throw a party or something," he suggests.

I frown and shake my head vigorously. "No. Definitely not."

"Why not, love?" he slightly chuckles, butterflies erupting in my stomach as he called me love. His choice of words does wonders with me. I drift off from that thought and focus on Harry's suggestion.

"Harry, it's just . . . "I find the words to say and once I did, I continue, "I don't even like parties. What's so fun about it?"

Harry shrugs. "I don't know. I guess you're right. No to parties then."

Silence fills the air but Harry breaks it immediately. "Can we go out or something? It's fucking tedious here."

"Oh!" I shriek in excitement as I repeatedly jump, remembering my favorite hang out place. "I know a place."

Harry rolls his eyes. "Sure."

• • •

"Blooming hell," Harry grumbles, his accent as its thickest, as he gazes in front of his very eyes a café named Dream Bean - my favorite place with my favorite coffee drink. I have an obsession with coffee and I literally drink 3 cups of coffee a day. There would even be a time that I'd go overboard and drink up to 5 cups of coffee for one day. Sometimes I go with a decaffeinated coffee but caffeine makes me euphoric and the feeling it offers is just addicting. Coffee remains somewhere special in my heart and I love it to death.

"What?" I ask him with scrunched eyebrows as my eyes are glued at his perfection.

"This place looks boring, Ro," he states with a displeased and let down look plastered on his face. He scratches the nape of his neck and swivels to face me.

"You don't know that yet, Harry. At least give it a try," I urge, hesitantly taking his hand with mine.

Harry digs his heels into the ground as I practically dragged him all the way inside the café. Once were in, I walk towards the counter with Harry right behind me, following. I glance behind my back and find Harry shuffling his feet, his eyes roaming around.

"Harry." I grab his attention and he raises his eyebrows, waiting for me to speak up.

"Do you drink coffee?" I try my best to keep my voice low because I don't want this conversation to be overheard.

"Pretty much the only liquid I drink is blood so no."

My mouth forms into an O shape as I take in what he said. So I'm the only one who will enjoy some lovely coffee and good food.

"Boredom is gonna kill me while you enjoy this shit," Harry complains, releasing an exasperated sigh.

An idea pops up in my head and curiosity starts to build up. "I have a question," I blurt out.

"C'mere," Harry orders as he pulls me out of the long line I've caused from all the chitter-chattering.

"What?" Harry seems to lose his hope in everything from his emotionless face and dull tone.

"Are you immortal?"

"What's up with all these questions," he groans, combing his curls upward with his slender fingers.

"I'm just curious," I explain. "Sorry . . . "

"I'll answer shit later." Damn, he still looks fine even when he's annoyed and irritated as fuck.

Finally, as soon as my conversation with Harry ended, I step in the line with him next to me. I look at him carefully in the corner of my eye and notice his adorable frown. As odd as this sounds, I want to pinch his cheeks but he's a hothead right now so no for now. Soon I'll eventually get my hands on them when he's in a good mood.

"Can I take your order miss?" The young lady in front of me wakes me up from zoning out.

"Iced Mocha please and Specialty Sandwich with a Cup of Housemade Soup," I tell her my go to orders while she types on the computer cash register.

"That'll be 9 dollars."

I take my money out of my pocket and hand it to the lady. Yet again she does her thing with the cash register before giving me the receipt alongside my change. "Here you go, miss."

"Thanks," I mumble, watching her rush around, placing my food and drink on the tray she prepared beforehand.

"Enjoy your meal," she cheerily says, giving me a warm smile and me returning it. "Thank you."

I was about to lift the tray up until Harry briskly does it for me. We start to walk as I scan for an empty seat. The moment I found one, we head towards it and take our seats, Harry placing the tray on the table.

"Enjoy your meal," Harry mocks the lady in the counter, and I show him a toothy grin.

"Indeed," I proudly say, stirring the straw of my iced coffee before taking a sip of it, the creamy delight flowing through my mouth, it's like I'm in heaven.

"Mhm," I moan at how good it tastes with my eyes shut, my head slightly upward as if I was looking at the heavens above.

"You're making me thirsty," Harry bluntly says and the word, blood appears in my mind.

"Want?" I pass my iced coffee to him and he looks at it in disgust before shaking his head.

"What happens if you drink it?" I curiously ask him, opening my mouth, taking a large bite of my sandwich.

"Nothing."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why not just eat and drink normally instead of killing people for food and shit?"

He fires me a glare. "I'm meant and born to kill, Rose."

I slowly chew what's left in my mouth before swallowing it along with the lump that just recently formed from fear. "You don't have to follow your father's footsteps though."

"I'm not. I'm following my own."

"How about let's change for the better? Like be the best versions of ourselves?" I suggest, beaming at him with hope that he'll agree to it and choose to change. This is it. This is my current and most important mission as of this point in my life. I'm going to help him change, and I'll diminish his entitlement as the son of the devil.

He stares at me like I'm crazy and laughs. "Sweetheart," he starts, leaning forward, nearly closing the space between us as he rests his arms on the table, supporting his weight. I almost choke on my own food from the proximity but somehow manage to swallow it successfully.

"Two words: you're silly."

"I'm serious, Harry," I tell him with a poker-face.

"And?" he scoffs, his lips tugging into a massive smirk.

"And?" I repeat in disbelief. "I'll help you change."

"Fuck, I just love you so much," Harry cracks up laughing.

I bite into the last piece of my sandwich in annoyance, chewing harder and faster. As soon as I'm done, I chug on my soup until the bowl is spotless clean.

"For fuck's sake," In a sudden, Harry curses under his breath and places his hand over his forehead like he's hiding from someone.

"Wh-"

"Harry!" A high-pitched voice interrupts me and my eyes immediately land on this gorgeous blonde girl. She dashes over to our table and Harry, with all possible haste, stands up and takes my hand.

"We're leaving," he firmly states but I'm against his decision as I jerk my hand off his tight grip.

"I'm not done with my coffee yet," I argue.

"What the fuck, Rose," Harry snaps at me before both of our attention is on the girl who's now right by our table.

"Harry, chill," she laughs, glancing at the both of us.

"What are you doing here, Blaise?" Harry angrily asks her and her eyes widen, evidently amused and surprised.

"Just getting a coffee. Why so pissy?" she pouts. I am quietly sat with my delicious coffee as I stare at Harry and Blaise in utter confusion. What the hell is going on?

"Get your coffee because we're leaving." Harry grabs my wrist this time but before we could escape Blaise, she rests her hands on Harry's chest, stopping him from moving an inch.

"Don't fucking touch me, you whore!" Harry growls, me attempting to free myself from his grasp as I wriggle my wrist but apparently, he's too strong. We were attracting attention from the people in the café as their eyes are glued on us. I'm humiliated to the core, I just want to disappear right now.

Harry doesn't seem to notice but his fingers wrapped around my wrist is getting tighter by a second and it's hurting me. "Harry," I try to grab his attention but he's eyes were burning through Blaise's soul.

"Harry, it hurts," I jerk my wrist harder until Harry finally notices and takes a look at me in concern, finally letting me go.

"I'm sorry . . . " he slowly says, lifting my wrist up and inspecting it as he twirls it side by side. I wince as soon as Harry's thumb grazes on the redness that formed around my wrist.

"Harry, I-" Blaise starts but is quickly interfered by Harry.

"Stop."

Harry rests his hand on my back and gently pushes me to start walking. We head outside, leaving the café like nothing happened.

• • •

"Does it hurt still?" Harry softly asks, referring to my sore wrist.

"Yeah." I look out of the closed window and lean my head against it.

"I'm sorry."

"You didn't mean it. It's okay," I assure him with a smile and he faintly smiles back.

"Who's the girl by the way? Why were you so furious at her?" I ask all of a sudden and I regret it, I wish I can take it back.

"She's my dad's assistant whom he hooked up with while she was still with me."

I gape at him in shock. "Does your dad know he's your girlfriend at that time?"

"Of course. He's just fucking evil and Blaise is no different. You see, all my life I've been surrounded with evil until I was cursed and met you." He sighs and continues,

"You're the only good in my diabolic life."

__________________

Hope you like this chapter c: btww if you guys didn't know yet, I have a YouTube channel called @hinsil and I have already uploaded three makeup videos. Perhaps checking it out would be great! Pretty please sugar on top c: okay bye im cringy HEISIDHHEHEHE

PS: Teddy Love Harry is 2013 Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 226 41
Everyone has secrets. My parents, my cousins.......even my friends. I also had secrets and it seemed the older I got the more secrets I had. I just w...
454K 17.4K 50
"You only care about yourself." I snapped. His face softened. "That's not true." Such a lie. He had no shame in lying to my face, nor did he have sha...
59.1K 1.8K 33
I summoned him on accident, but since he's here...
25K 541 6
extras for my story gravity --------- you can find me on my Tumblr at moonchildstyles.tumblr.com