The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

49) Two Can Play at That Game

2.6K 92 206
By brookellemarie

I ran as quickly as I could into the woods, following the large chakra sense that was close by. Once I was close, but far enough away to mask my chakra, I did my best to scope out the situation.

"The time is growing near... All we need now is the Otoko brat, and then our plan can be put into full motion." I heard a voice say, as I raised an eyebrow, before getting closer. That's when I realized the black cloaks with red clouds.

"LET ME GOO!!!" I heard a voice say, making my eyes widen.

Naruto??

"IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO TOUCH MY SENSEI-"

"Shut up!" A voice boomed, making Naruto gulp.

"You can't hold me with these dumb chains!" Naruto said in anger, as he tried yanking himself free.
"Once (Y/N) Sensei and Kakashi Sensei finds out where I am, they are going to be here! Believe it! And then they're going to kick your butt!! And then when I'm out of the chains, I'm going to kick your-"

"You have no room to speak runt, we know they'll be here to save you, why do you think you're still alive?" Someone asked.
"You're just alive because we know your precious Sensei will be here to try and save you." He said, in an almost mocking tone.

"Kakashi will be here. Just you wait." He growled.

"Not exactly who we want." Another voice said.

"Kakashi Sensei would never let that happen." Naruto growled.

"That's where you're wrong.... In fact, she's already here." He said with a smirk, making my eyes widen.

Have I been spotted? There's no way... I was careful.

I started to make a run for it, but I was grabbed by my hair, and yanked to the ground. My head slammed against a rock, before I felt a stinging sensation in my neck. I looked upend saw that Kisame was injecting something into me.

"W-what the f-fuck is that?!" I said in shock, as I quickly got up, but suddenly felt woozy. Kisame grabbed my arm, and started to pull me towards the Akatsuki.
"W-What did y-you do t-to me?"

"(Y/N) SENSEI!!" Naruto yelled, as I flinched.
"GRAHHHH! LET HER GO!" He screamed in anger.

"N-naruto..." I said as I felt the forest begin to spin. I could see Naruto screaming, but I could only hear the sound of my heart racing.

"You okay there brat? You look a little pale." Kisame said with a chuckle.

"F-fuck ya... beluga whale..." I said, trying to catch my breath.
"I-I'm gon..."

"You're gonna what (Y/N)?" Kisame said, taunting me, before he called out my name over and over again.

"(Y/N)!!!" I jolted upwards, smashing heads with Kakashi, making us both groan in pain.

"Kakashi..." I groaned, as he chuckled and rubbed his forehead.

"Don't be mad at me princess, you're the one who was mumbling loudly in your sleep." He said making me sigh.
"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded, finally catching up with my breath.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I said as he nodded.
"I'm sorry... Did I wake you?" I asked, feeling slightly guilty.

"I don't care if your weird sleeping habits, wake me up early every day for the rest of my life..." He said, before kissing my forehead.
"It's something I'd always happily wake up to." he said, making me smile.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're quite the charmer Mr. Hatake?" I asked, making him smirk.

"Charming enough to get a kiss?" He asked as I giggled.

"Hmm, sure... If you want to deal with my morning breath like you always over exaggerate about, time and time again." I teased.

"Hmm, I'd kiss that horrible toxic smell, that you call morning breath, over and over again, if you'd let me." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"You're loosing your charm the more you talk." I said sarcastically, as he giggled before climbing on top of me.

"Guess I should probably try and earn it back huh?" He asked, as our noses touched, and I bit my lip.
"May I kiss you, Ms. (Y/N)?" He asked, as I smiled.

"Please?" I asked, making him chuckle, leaning into the kiss, before placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss, as my fingers intertwined into his hair, giving giving a small tug as he let out a heavy breath, before pulling away and staring into my eyes.

"You might be the death of me (Y/N)." He said, as he kissed my forehead. Before I could I could make a remark, the alarm went off making us both sigh.

"The Fifth Hokage working us into the ground, will actually be the death of us." I groaned as he chuckled.

"It's not that bad babe, besides you're the one who wanted nothing more than to be a shinobi. Welcome to the life we live." He said, and I sighed.

"I know, I know. It's just you and I have been going non stop since Naruto left. I mean so much has happened and we've rarely been around to really celebrate it. All of those kids are jōnin now! Sakura is a jōnin!! Our Sakura!! And we rarely see her anymore, because we are always going out on these missions and I don't know. I just wish we had a break, because we all know when Naruto comes back, we won't have time for that." I said, with a partial joking voice.

"I guess you're right. Naruto will probably want us to train him, as if he hasn't been training all this time with a legendary Sanin." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you're right, though Master Jiriaya does have his moments." I said with a giggle.

And once Naruto comes back, we'll have to be on guard as well.

"Why don't we get ready and head down to the Hokage's office, and see what we need to do. Maybe if we're lucky, we won't have too much today, and we can have that break you're wanting." He said as I smiled.

"That or we'll be worked into the ground like packed mules." I teased as he chuckled and got out of bed.

"I guess that's what happens when you're one of the best." He said, making me roll my eyes, as I watched his bare back head to the bathroom.

I know exactly what i'd love to do the second I get free time.

* * *

"You guys are cleared for the day off." Lady Tsunade said, making me furrow my brows, as the rest of us looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Kurenai asked, as we all nodded.

"I mean, you have no assignments today?" Lady Tsunade said, in confusion.

"But... You always have us doing something." I said, as she nodded.

"Always." Asuma added, making me nod.

"Yes, but I've sent some of the your jōnin on missions, and some of the others are doing the other duties." She said, as Kakashi and I looked at each other.
"So in other words, today-"

"You don't need us?" I asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"No. Unless you want to be thrown on a new mission. I'm sure I could come up with-"

"No!" All of us said in unison, making Lady Tsunade chuckle.

"Lady Tsunade, that won't be necessary!" I cut in quickly, as she smirked.

"I thought so." She remarked.

"So, is that all then?" Kakashi asked, as she nodded.

"We are free for the day?" Asuma asked.

"Yes."

"We don't have any missions?" Kurenai asked, as Lady Tsunade nodded.

"Right."

"So you're telling me I have time to do one thousand laps around Konoha?" Guy asked calmly, making us all look at him in confusion.

"Uh... not sure why you'd want to do that on your day off..."

"It's Guy." Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, and I said in unison.

"Well then... Sure." She said, making Guy first bump the air.

"ALRIGHT! I SHALL DO ONE THOUSAND LAPS AROUND KONOHA!!" He yelled, making us chuckle.

"Wait." Kakashi asked, making everyone look at him.
"No, surprise I need you to go on a mission even though I said it's your day off, missions?" Kakashi asked, making Tsunade raise her eyebrow, before sighing.

"Unless the world is ending, or someone is in grave danger at some point today, you shall all be off today." She said, as we looked at each other.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have all this paper work to do." She said as we nodded at her.

"Yes, Lady Hokage." We said in unison, before we walked out the room and shut the door. Guy suddenly had a burst of energy, and turned to us.

"I SHALL NOW DO ONE THOUSAND LAPS AROUND KONOHA!! AND IF I CAN'T THEN I SHALL DO TWO THOUSAND SIT-UPS!!" He yelled, before he ran off, causing a trail of dust follow behind him.

"How does he still have that much energy?" Kurenai asked, making me giggle.

"I don't know, but it makes me exhausted." Asuma said.

"Guys... We have the day off... A whole day..." I trailed off as we started to walk out of the building.

"Yeah we do..." Kakashi replied.

"Kakashi, we haven't had a day off in forever, what in the world do we do?!" I asked, making him chuckle.

"Uh, Enjoy it?" He said sarcastically, making me roll my eyes and hit his arm lightly. 

"I know that smart ass, I just meant... What do we do to enjoy it." I said, as he pulled out his book, and began to read.

"I can think of a few things, they'll want to do."  Asuma said almost suggestively, making me blush.

"Asuma you idiot!!" I said, as I hit him upside the head.
"Shut up, you pervert."

"Don't hate the player little sis, hate the game." He teased, as I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't even make sense, you dobe." I said, making him chuckle and ruffle my hair.

"That doesn't even make sense you dobe." Asuma mocked.

"What? Are you five now?" I asked.

"What are you five now?" He mocked back making me sigh.

"Hmm, Kakashi?" I called out, making him look at me.

"Hmm, Kurenai?" He said mocking me.

"Maybe if you're good today, I'll make you a very happy man tonight." I said with a smirk.

"Oh? I like the sound of that." Kakashi said with a chuckle.

"Maybe if you're good-" His face suddenly scrunched up in disgust, making me giggle.
"Oh gross!!! C'mon!! I don't need to know what you two do! Walking in on it twice is enough to scar a man for the rest of his lifetime... Believe me." He added, making the rest of us laugh.

"Hey Asuma?" I said, making him look at me.
"Don't hate the player, hate the game." I said with a giggle, earning a high five from Kurenai.

"Oh c'mon, don't side with her!" Asuma whined.

"What can I say bro, chicks before dicks." I teased, making Kakashi look at me.

"Hey!" Kakashi whined.

"It's okay Kakashi, I got your back." Asuma said, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, in amusement.

"Yeah, because dicks before chi- Wait..." Asuma said, making me and Kurenai bust out in a fit of laughter.

"I- n-never k-knew y-you we're into m-men b-b-big b-bro!" I cackled, as I fell to the ground in laughter.

"I didn't!! - I mean I don't!- I'm not!!" He said defensively as I laughed harder.

"Really?" Kurenai teased, making Asuma blush, as I caught up with my breath.

"I'm not." He said, as I got off the floor, and put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay Asu, we know... We know...It's okay." I said with a snort, as he rolled his eyes.
"I mean it's Kakashi! I understand! He just has that effect on people!" I said with a giggle, as he sighed, and pushed me lightly.

"Whatever!" He said playfully as I giggled.

"Well now that your done hitting on my boyfriend, we should probably plan on what to do on our free day." I teased.

"Hey, what if we all went out tonight?" Kurenai suggested making us look at her.

"Like the four of us?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, Guy too, if he wants to come, and maybe a few others if they want to as well?" She said.
"I mean, we have the day off right? When's the last time all of us got together and did something?" She asked, as I thought about it.

"It's been ages." I replied.
"We've all been so busy with our own lives, then our squads, and life..." I added.

"So it's settled? Tonight? Drinks?" She asked, as I looked at Kakashi.

"There's actually this new place called Koibito. I heard it's a good place." Asuma said, as I nodded.

"It's also a little expensive!" Kurenai gasped.

"With the amount of missions we've all been on, I doubt it will really put a dent in our wallets." He said, as I chuckled.

"In fact, I'm sure Asuma would be more then happy to pay for his girl. Right Asuma?" I said, with a chuckle, as he looked at me.

"Uh..." Asuma said with an awkward chuckle.
"I'm sure Kakashi, being the awesome gentleman that he is, according to (Y/N), would love to pay for us all." Asuma said slyly.

"Did I hear you say you were the gentleman that was going to pay for us all? That's really kind of you Asuma! Way to go man!" Kakashi said, as he looked away from his book.

"I'm not exactly sure that's what came out of my-"

"You know Asuma, deciding to pay for all of us is such a kind gesture, and is exactly why I look up to you as a man!" Kakashi said, doing his signature charm work, making me smirk.

"How did I get myself into these things?" Asuma grumbled.

"Well, I'm down." I said, with a chuckle.
"What do you two lovers think?" I asked him and Asuma, as they blushed.

"Well alright, if I'm going to hang out with you sis, I'm going to need a few drinks." He said, as I gasped.

"Pfsh, you love me." I said.

"If that's what helps you sleep at night." He said as chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said before I pounced on his back and started to ruffle his hair.

"Hey! Get off me!!" Asuma yelled with a laugh.

"I think we might be dating children Kakashi." Kurenai said to Kakashi, as he chuckled.

"Hey!!" Asuma and I said in unison as we stopped moving and stared at them.
"We aren't children!" We exclaimed.

"Well, Asuma might be!" I teased, as I began To ruffle his hair again.

"No way! I'm a man!" He said as he tried to get me off his back.

"Yeah, a little man baby!" I giggled.

"Honestly, I don't think I'd have it any other way." Kakashi said back to Kurenai, as Asuma and I still play fought.

* * *

I stood in the mirror, putting some makeup on my face for the first time in forever. Kakashi left to run a few errands, and I got bored and decided to make myself look fantastic.

Today was our day off, and I'd be damned if I let it go to waste. I put on some cherry blossom perfume, and finished zipping up my long sleeved maroon colored dress, that went down to my middle thigh. I decided that applying some clear colored lipgloss that smelled with the faint scent of vanilla, would finish off my look.

Sure it was just a couple of drinks, and Kakashi was probably only going to dress in a long sleeved shirt and some pants, but this whole night, and outfit was for one objective, and one objective only, and that was Kakashi Hatake.

It had been a while since we had time for intimacy, and knowing with Naruto coming back any day now, we might as well throw that out of the window, for training and the Akatsuki. I wanted tonight to end with it being about the two of us, and that's exactly what I planned to do.

"Honey I'm home!" Kakashi shouted, in a teasing manner, as he entered my apartment. Though at this point, I really just call it ours, seeing as he stays here with me anyways.

"I'm in the bathroom!" I shouted back, as I brushed my hair, and checked my self out one last time.
"Kurenai and the others are probably waiting on us, so we should leave soon!" I said, as I turned around to see how my butt looked.

"I think Asuma said everyone else was busy doing other things! So I think it might just be the four of us, and Guy, if he shows! I'll be ready soon." He said back, as I heard him head to our bedroom.

Damn. I look good.

I smirked at myself for the mental self confidence, as I finished up the final touches.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Kakashi called out.

"Yeah Kashi?" I replied, as I heard him coming near the bathroom.

"Have you seen my- Whoah..." He said staring at me, with big eyes, in awe.

"Do I look alright?" I asked, innocently, knowing I had him exactly where I wanted him. He just slowly nodded, as his eye scanned my body up and down.

"You look... Wow..." He said breathlessly, making me blush and giggle.

"You look pretty good yourself Kashi." I said, as I looked at him, in a long sleeve black shirt, mask, and a pair of jeans.
"What were you looking for?" I asked, as he just stared at me.

"Huh?" He asked, as I giggled.

"Listen to me goober!" I teased, as he looked back up at me.
"What were you looking for? You asked if I had seen something, what was it?" I asked, as he sighed.

"I can't remember... Your beauty actually caused me to forget something... Wow." He said, making me blush.
"You know, I always think it's corny in Icha Icha, when Ariko tells his friends how Normani's beauty causes him to forget everything that's happening around him, and yet here I am feeling just like him... Just like I'm the luckiest man alive to have a woman like you." He said, making me bite my lip and blush.

"You might be the death of me Kakashi Hatake..." I said softly as he chuckled.

"Then we just might die together." He said, as I chuckled.
"Hmm, would it be to stereotypical to say that I think you and I should just stay home... Cancel the plans, and have the night to ourselves... Just you and me?" He asked, as he slowly backed me up into a wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hmm, a little... But it will be stereotypical of me to say, that we're going out before doing any scandalous things Kakashi." I teased as he raised an eyebrow.

"Scandalous? I was just thinking about you and me being lazy and cuddling or something." He teased back, making me blush.

"Oh shut up!" I said, as I giggled.

"Not my fault your mind's in the gutter." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Not my fault your mind's in the gutter." I mocked, as he chuckled, before I kissed his nose.
"We should really head out though, I'm sure they are waiting on us... Daddy." I teased, as I felt his shoulders stiffen, before I lightly pushed him away.

"Don't start something, you won't finish
(Y/N)." He darkly, as I giggled.

"What? I didn't start anything..." I said innocently, before walking towards him, running a finger up and down his chest.
"But if I wanted to..." I said seductively, before going up to his ear.
"I'd make sure to finish you off, whenever I wanted to." I said, before kissing below his ear, making him grab my hips and shiver. He suddenly gave me a closed eye smile, making me raise an eyebrow, as he chuckled.

"I'll remember that as I have you gasping in pleasure the second we get back into this apartment babygirl." He said, as he let go of my hips, as began to walk away. I went to turn around, but Kakashi's hot breath hit my neck before I could. I felt him pepper kisses against it, before nibbling on my earlobe.
"Just so you know, I'm going to make you wish we stayed home." He said lowly, before he pulled away, and pulled his mask back up.
"I'm sure they are waiting on us (Y/N), so let's head out." He said sweetly, as I bit my lip.

Two can play at that game Kakashi Hatake.

* * *

"You look really good (Y/N)." Kurenai said, as I giggled.

"You look amazing Kurenai!" I said, looking at her dark blue skin tight sleeveless dress.
"And you clean up nice as well, big brother." I said, as he chuckled, before pulling out a cigarette.

"You look amazing little sis." He said, as I chuckled.
"So, I got us all a spot in the back, near the bar and such." Asuma said, as we nodded, and started walking back there. I could feel Kakashi's hand on my back, making me chuckle as we made it to our seats.

"This place is really nice." I said, as I looked around the room. The feng shui and decor of the room practically screamed expensive.
"I'm thrilled that you're paying for us." I teased at Asuma, as he grumbled.

"Yeah yeah. Thank me later, when my wallet is burned through completely." He complained.

"Hey, don't complain, you're the one who suggested this place. Besides, if you can cater to Choji's barbaque habits on a weekly basis, I'm sure you can handle a few drinks." I said as he sighed.

"You've never had a problem paying for Naruto's ramen binges." He said, as I chuckled.

"Touché." I said, as he chuckled.
"But as the big brother, and suggester, you get to pay! Isn't that quite exciting!" I teased, as I ruffled his hair making him sigh.

"So excited!" He mumbled sarcastically.

"So... Drinks?" Kurenai asked, as I giggled.

"I couldn't agree more." Asuma said, as I nodded.

We headed over to the bar, and ordered a few shots, before taking them back to the table, and sitting down. I sat on the inside of the booth, as kakashi sat next to me.

"So... First shot of the night, should we dedicate it to something?" Kakashi asked, as the rest of us thought about it.

"How about to the new generation? Because without them, we'd all be out working today!" I said cheerfully.
"And hell only knows we need the break!"

"I can vouch for that!" Kurenai said as Asuma nodded.

"I think their success also deserves a little celebratory drink!" Asuma added.

"To the new generation?" Kakashi asked, holding a shot glass up.

"To the new generation!" We said as we all took a shot, letting the liquid burn our throats.

"Whew! That's a strong one." I said, as my face scrunched up.

"What, can't handle your liquor?" Kakashi teased, as I felt his hand on my thigh, suddenly giving it a little squeeze, as I bit my bottom lip.

"Please, I've had years of practice with Master Jiriaya! I could drink you into the ground!" I said, as I placed a hand on his crotch, giving it a little rub with a smirk, before leaning up to his ear.
"But I'm not going to, because I have other plans for us tonight." I whispered, as I watched him shiver lightly, as I played with the hair on the back of his neck.

"Kakashi?" Kurenai said, as she looked at us.

"Huh?"

"How do you do it?" She asked, making us both look at her.

"Do what?" Kakashi questioned.

"Your mask. I have yet to see your face, and you just managed to drink and not be seen." She said, as I giggled.

"No one ever sees him! I don't know why he'd wanna hide his face! It's honestly so handsome." I said, with a smile.
"Oh wait, he's being considered to guys like Asuma who aren't as fortunate in good looks." I teased with a wink, as he rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky I'm a man, and your my not so biological, yet still no biological my sister." He said, as I chuckled.

"You could have just said adopted." I teased. If you ever wanna go Asuma, I'll put up a good fight! I think you're just protecting that pride you'd lose, after losing to me." I teased.

"Oh please! I could run circles around you...They didn't make me apart of the Guardian Ninja twelve for nothing." He said, making me snort.
"But I'd actually like to see you go against Shikamaru, even I can't wrap my head around his smarts." He said, as I giggled.

"Well that's not hard to do." I mumbled, making him look at me.

"Is it pick on Asuma day? I liked it better when you thought I was the only boy besides father, who didn't have cooties." He teased.

"You know I'm kidding right?,  I look up to you, and think amazing things of you Asu! It's just so easy to pick on you." I said with a giggle.
Kakashi's hand made its way back to my thigh, as his thumb lightly rub it.
"It's so crazy to think where we all are today you know? I mean when we were all kids, well, Asuma you and I were as close as two ticks on a deer's ass." I said earning a snort from Asuma and Kakshi.
"Kurenai, I thought you were nice, and I wanted nothing to do with you Kakashi... and yet here we are."  I said taking a sip of my drink.

"You practically hate me, yet love my girl, and you fuck the guy you used to not be able to stand. The tables have turned." Asuma said with a smirk, making me choke on my drink.

"Asuma!" I said, before grabbing a glass of water to help with my throat.

"That's most likely not the only thing your gonna be choking on tonight, so I'm just getting you prepared." Asuma said, as I choked on the water.

"Asuma, leave her alone." Kurenai said with a giggle, as Kakashi chuckled, but put his hand on my back to rub it as I pulled myself together.

"Hey Kurenai!" I said slyly, making her look at me.
"This one time, when Asuma was younger, I caught him talking to Guy about how he thought-"

"Don't you dare." Asuma said, as I giggled.

"He thought what (Y/N)?" Kurenai asked amused as I smirked.

"I'll be nice, because of the sibling code, but keeping making jokes Asuma, and i'll have a lot of things to tell Kurenai here about a younger you." I said with a smirk.

"Geeze, so kind!" Asuma teased, as I raised a brow.
"Anyways I'll go get us some more drinks!" Asuma said.
"Uh, Kurenai... Come with me, I don't trust you two alone." He said pointing at me and Kurenai, as I giggled, and she got up.

"And I was sure hoping to hear those stories." She said, in a playful tone, before they left to get more drinks. I took a sip of my drink, and smiled to myself, content with everything in the moment. I laid my head on Kakashi shoulder, knowing full well that I was giving him a good view of my chest.

"Do you think your sly Ms. (Y/N)." He said, as I smirked.

"Why honey, I have no idea what you're talking about." I teased, as I placed my hand on his hand that made its way back on my thigh, giving it a little push upwards.

"Keep playing dirty princess, just remember, two can play ay that game." He said, before Asuma and Kurenai made it back.

"So, what are we celebrating next?" Asuma asked, as Kakashi chuckled.

*       *       *

Throughout the night, Kakashi and I managed to tease each other to no avail, while we ordered ourselves a few more drinks... Well Kakashi, Kurenai, and I did, however, Asuma ordered a little too many, making it an interesting night for the three of us.

"Do you think Guy is going to come? I'd hate for him to come after we've left." Kurenai asked me, as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are y-you kidding m-me?! Not even the power of-" He cut himself, by hiccuping.
"Youth can help him finish one thousand laps by tonight!" He added, making me giggle.

"Asuma, I can't say I've ever seen you this drunk." I said with a chuckle, as he shook his head.

"I'm not drunk, I'm Asoooma." He said, as he crossed his arms, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Right, Asoooooma." I teased.
"Well I know who's not getting laid tonight." I teased, earning a blush from Kurenai.

"Of course I'm not g-getting aids! Kurenai is.... is... a very clean woman." Asuma said, making Kurenai and I blush.

"And I think he should be taking off the tab." Kakashi stated with a chuckle.

"And taken home." I said with a snicker.

"A-are you kidding?! The n-nights just g-getting started." Asuma whined, as I patted him on the shoulder.

"Not for you it's not." I said to him making him frown.

"I should probably get him home." Kurenai said.

"Do you need help? Kakashi and I can help if you need it." I offered, as she smiled.

"It will be fine, you two enjoy the rest of your night!" She said, as she helped him out of the bar, leaving Kakashi and I next to each other. I suddenly felt his hot breath against my ear, as I bit my lip.

"I can't decide if we should enjoy this night out a little longer... or if I should get you home." He said, as I giggled, before looking up at him, placing a hand behind his neck, so our foreheads touched.

"Hmm, I like the second option better." I said, as he chuckled.

"Say darlin, why don't we blow this joint." He said with a wink, making me giggle.

"Did you really just quote Ariko from Icha Icha Makeout Tactics?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Maybe." He said, as got up and held his hand out for me to grab.
"My lady." He said, as he helped me up, and placed some money on the table, before we headed out the door, walking through the cool night air.

After a few minutes of walking, Kakashi and I came across a few people playing a peaceful melody on their instruments, while a few older people were dancing.

"Awe! Kakashi!" I said as he looked at the elders.

"Yes princess?"

"I have no idea what the future holds for you and me, but I sure hope it's something as great as that." I said as we watching the elders dance.

"Why not make it a reality?" He asked as I looked at him confused.
"I know we're both itching to go home, but I'd really kill to just to have dance with you right now." He said, as I smiled.
"Even if it's with elders." He added.
"Would you have this dance?" He asked as he he held out a hand.

"I'd love too, Kashi." I said, as I grabbed his hand, and we slowly swayed back and forth to the melody.

"Mr. Zetsu?... Psttt.... Mr. Zetsu?! What we doing here mr. Zetsu?!" Tobi asked, as they stared at the two lovers from a distance.

"Will you shut up!" Black Zetsu responds, quietly, as White Zetsu giggles.
"Aw what's wrong with his curiosity?" He asked making Black Zetsu role his eyes.

"Why are we watching that pretty girl dancing Mr. Zetsu?!" Tobi asked, before suddenly gasping.
"Do you have a crush on her?!" Tobi asks with a giggle.

"No you idiot. Now, will you please just shut up and just watch, we have a job to do." Black zetsu said, as Tobi giggled.

"Whatever you say Mr. Zetsu." Tobi said, as he squeezed on the the bushes, while watched the two from a distance.
"Whatever you say."

"Kashi?" I asked, as he twirled me around.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He said as he pulled me close, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him a little lower.

"As much as I love dancing with you under this moonlight..." I whispered.
"I'd love it if you took me home, and made me forget my own name." I purred as he shivered.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, as I felt something beginning to hit my thigh and I giggled.

"Yes daddy." I whispered before kissing his neck.

"Keep that up, and I'm going to have you begging, and screaming all night long." He growled lowly in my ear, making me suck in a breath.

"Is that a promise?" I teased, making him grab my hand, and walk away without saying another word except for...

"You asked for it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah I left you guys before a lemon ha ha ha ha ha! I'm evil.

It's okay, I got Karma earlier today, and I'll explain why in a few. But first...

I hope you guys liked this chapter! It's a little filler! Honestly probably really pointless to the story but oh well!

Whatcha guys think?

Thank you guys for 88k! That's super dope ugh so excited.

What do you think Zetsu and Tobi were up too?

I've been working super hard on the Akatsuki arc, so that might be why this chapter is hella lame... but hopefully I can make it up with my Karma story.

So listen to my dumbass.

I was hungry, and we don't have food. Well we have pudding cups. But I didn't want pudding. So I looked in the fridge and I found this wrapper that had chocolate in it. So I said sweet. I'll eat some chocolate right?

Well I looked at it and saw that it said "ex-lax" and I thought that's a weird name for a chocolate but okay. So I ate all twelve pieces of it...

When I went to throw the wrapper away I found a box that said ex-lax on it, and I read it.

I ATE FUCKING LAXATIVES!!!! LAXATIVES!!! My ass has been on fire for the past six hours. So the lesson I've learned, is don't fucking eat chocolate called ex lax...

And now a joke from your friendly neighborhood Author Chan:

What happened to Neji's dad?

.
.
.
.

He's byaku- gone....

BADOOM TSK.

did that make up for this horrible chappy?

I love you guys!

Peace out Kakashi Scouts!! ✌🏽

Posted: May 23, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
27.3K 1.2K 10
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
410K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
132K 5.8K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...