Consummate Love

By Yoontaennie_07

Three factors make up a consummate love, the perfect kind of love. Passion. Intimacy. Commitment. More

Author's Note
PART 1
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|

|27.5|

5.9K 190 52
By Yoontaennie_07

"Oh god... Jennie..."

Despite the mess that was bound to ensue, Jisoo knew that the first things to go were clothes. Not hers because she was exposed, all for Jennie's taking. But the younger girl wasn't so enthusiastic to get her own clothing off.

Jennie was busy, never had a time out from kissing her and sucking her, leaving Jisoo hot with sweat glistening her skin. She tangled her fingers through the black silky hair that was tickling her since earlier. But she didn't mind how the tips of Jennie's hair were touching her. The only tips she cared about were those of the latter's fingers playing with the nub that was too sensitive already. The other tip that makes her all aroused was that of Jennie's tongue flicking around and around her hardened nip before just like how she did on the other one.

She pulled Jennie up just enough for her to have another liplocking that allows her to taste the tinge of bitterness from a different type of alcohol that she can't distinguish. The other taste, the one that her buds were familiar with, the one that explodes in her mouth and climbs up her senses was entirely Jennie. Something that has her curling her toes every time their soft yet impending muscles meet. Something that she was so addicted to that she chased Jennie's lips as soon as she parted from her.

She was still pressing and pressuring Jisoo where the ache threatens her sanity at the moment. The younger girl was doing as she pleased, taking control of the pace yet as heady Jisoo feels, she wouldn't object if Jennie decided to push into her instantaneously.

Rough.

Hard.

Deep.

Or all three combined...

Jisoo wants it. She wants to feel Jennie in any way that she can. She wants to feel everything all at once as if her body thirsted for it for ages.

Jennie started descending her body, ravishing every part she could reach before finally settling below. She tapped Jisoo's knee twice, getting the older girl's attention. She didn't need a proper lighting to catch the message that Jennie was sending through her eyes. It was almost unfair how she was having a difficulty breathing while Jennie still looked composed, a few messy strands making her sexier.

"Open up for me." Jisoo didn't wait for that palm to hit her because it felt like it would. Her commanding demeanor made her think that she'd be slapped hard if she didn't oblige. It was either that or the expectant look Jennie has that had her furiously blushing. She was trembling and the courageous front she was putting up minutes ago might have crumbled under Jennie's darkening orbs. Impatient as it seemed to be the only explanation, the younger girl held the insides of her thighs and parted it more till they're being stretched. "Fucking spread your legs wider, Jisoo."

Jisoo vaguely saw how Jennie wet her lips, dragging that red flexible muscle across her bottom lip up to her upper one in that sensual way. The next thing Jisoo felt wasn't what she expected because they were moving in such a whirl. Jennie stuck her tongue out long enough for Jisoo to know just how much of that experienced organ was going to touch her. Then with tortorously slow pace, she licked her way up the length of her dripping sex.

She moaned as she felt her wetness being licked up only to be coated with the latter's own saliva. The sight was too erotic for Jisoo to witness when paired with those cat like eyes which never strayed from watching her. The tip barely touching her engorged clit had Jisoo jolting her entire lower limb despite being pinned down. The pads of Jennie's fingers digged on the side of her thighs and hip.

So she could only watch and moan lewdly as the action was repeated. Again and again. Her fingers were clutching the sheets too tight as she kept that eye contact because she can't take what Jennie's doing. What her mouth and tongue were doing. It looked somewhat disgusting, dirty. Jennie was being too dirty, they were being too dirty...

Yet it felt so damn good.

"Jennie..." Her fingers itched to knot themselves on her hair but Jennie caught it with her left hand. She growled as if telling Jisoo to let her carry on. The repeated action made Jisoo's hips cant against her. But she was denied that direct contact as she suck places that increased the wanton heat pooling inside of her. "Please... just..."

She whimpered again and by the smile she felt where she's incredibly weak and vulnerable... she knew that she had to beg. "Please Jennie. Please!"

"Please what?" She stopped all too suddenly, clearly amused and teasing her... maybe killing her with want and need. "You gotta say that louder, baby girl."

"Just fuck me please!" She groaned and instead of hearing a chuckle, Jennie only watched her for exactly 5 long seconds before she went back down. "Shit! Yes... like that... Jen--!"

The other girl increased the intensity, thrusting her tongue deeper and deeper. It had the older girl turning into a moaning mess, her head rolling back and bottom lip bitten hard in an attempt to quiet herself down. It was futile as she gasped loud and turned louder when two digits were soon pushed in without warning. Jennie groaned as inner walls clamped deliciously around her fingers. Jisoo was so ready for her that she didn't need to start slow.

She thrusted hard and deep, rolling and making circular movements that had Jisoo arching her back. She thrusted in and faster, eliciting sonds that echoed in the room. She was goddamn wet too and she was so uncomfortable for keeping her pantines intact. With a feather like flick and long suck on the nub, she pushed Jisoo closer to edge. And with a last push, three slender fingers curling in a beat, had the older girl screaming her name at top of her lungs like Jennie swore she'd be doing.

She pulled one leg and put it upon her shoulder as she started lapping the oozing juice straight from its core. She knew she hadn't her fill but the ache in between her legs was also worsening. While the older girl was coming down from her high, Jennie took off her own fitted shorts and totally ruined panties in one go. She didn't waste a second in straddling Jisoo's thigh, shuddering at the feel of their mixed fluids against the inside of her own thighs. The rest of what was left of her clothes being taken off in haste.

"Fucking shit..." The slickness had her sliding smoothly and she could feel herself going wild even at the mere first contact. She leaned down, flushing their bodies close and tight as she grabbed the side of Jisoo's face for a fierce kiss. She rubbed her clit against the latter's skin making the both of their moans resounding though muffled.

Jisoo held her closer, not exactly making it easier to find her release in such position. But looking at those wide doe eyes and swollen luscious lips made work for her somehow easier. The older girl helped, meeting her for every thrust and Jennie felt it, saw it coming. The slapping sounds bounced of the walls as they kept going till they were both nearing climax. As she humped every bit of energy and primal need that she got, her teeth bit down on the piece of skin that elicited a cry from the girl beneath her.

"Jennieee!!"

Jisoo came once more her screams earsplitting as her orgasm came wave after wave. Jennie slumped herself against her as she let go too, convulsing almost at the same time as the older girl. Panting against each other's chests, the air in the room seemed to be stagnant joining their own mixed scents that lingered in the air. Their eyes were both drooping and Jennie's body was giving way to the exhaustion taking over.

Jisoo was drowsy, but every fibre of her body relished in the heat she could feel like it doesn't stop coursing. She savored the warmth that was shared between them. She dropped a kiss on Jennie's temple while pulling her closer as if she wasn't hugging her enough.

The younger girl was quick to sleep, the effect of alcohol and deed taking toll on her. Though Jisoo was sure she dozed off too and only came back to it because the girl hovering her hummed and unconsciously nuzzled her neck. She then covered the both of themselves up, not wanting Jennie to catch a cold. She can't help herself in kissing her chastely on the lips before finally deciding to give in to her own sleepiness. Even when she told herself she'd watch the younger girl aleep.

They had sex. She wasn't sure how Jennie sees it but... she was pretty sure, nothing would be immediately solved. There wasn't anything fixed. She wouldn't want it to be fixed in this way.

But the softness, comfort and peace as she held the youger girl in her arm made her forget for a second. Maybe even minutes and hours. She could settle it later on.

Beacause at least this moment when Jennie's sleeping peacefully in her arms, she'd like to fall sleep in hers despite calming down both her fear and excitement for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 531 10
Just Jisoo being the naughty one but loves her wife so much, even though her wife is really possessive.
4.2M 114K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...
101K 3.9K 24
Jisoo is falling out of love with Jennie whilst Jennie is falling deeply in love with Jisoo. A/N: my first ff! Sorry for my typos and grammatical er...
48.2K 1.8K 34
A story of a man how he ran away from his marriage and instead of him his sister took place in the altar, a story of after marriage. How they stood b...