Teddy Love

By poopinghinsil

I fell in love with my stuffed toy - my teddy bear but the thing is, it's the son of the devil. poopinghinsi... More

Teddy Love
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Naked
Chapter 2 - Love
Chapter 3 - Relationship
Chapter 4 - Party
Chapter 5 - Devil
Chapter 6 - Kill
Chapter 8 - Cafรฉ
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Camping
Chapter 11 - Lake
Chapter 12 - Change
Chapter 13 - Criminals
Chapter 14 - Birthday
Chapter 15 - Pitch black

Chapter 7 - Kiss

282 8 1
By poopinghinsil

C h a p t e r S e v e n
Kiss

I am most certain that Harry is not going to tell me what's going on. He won't budge. He's too stubborn and ambiguous. It may be that I have to try harder this time to convince him to finally tell me. I have the right anyway. I own him ever since I was 10 and I'm her official girlfriend now so apparently he eventually has to give in to me otherwise I'm going to force him to turn back into a stuffed toy. As of the moment, we're driving silently back to my house and it's almost midnight. I don't know if it's a good time to bring it up and discuss about what's been going on with him.

I clear my throat, attempting to catch Harry's attention. "I've been finding out stuff about you from other people."

He hums, his eyes glued in front of him.

"Why not just tell me, Harry? I have the right to know." I sound desperate.

He snaps me a quick glance. "There's nothing to tell."

"Are you serious?" My voice raises. "Of course there is. You just don't want to tell me."

He ignores what I said and asks, "Do you trust me?"

"Honestly," I stop for a second and continue, "I don't know anymore."

"How do you expect me to tell you shit when you don't even trust me in the first place?" he says, annoyance clear in his voice.

I ponder over what he just said and sheepishly cower down on my seat. Damn, I'm just not good at arguing. "Well, I didn't say I don't trust you. I just don't know. You've been keeping secrets from me and it's wavering my trust."

"Okay fine," Harry snaps. "One, I am the son of the devil insinuating I'm not a demon. Two, I eat any kinds of flesh but I prefer the taste of human flesh, and it has to be raw and bloody. Three, all my friends are demons and I've known them long before. Four, I was cursed by the devil to become a fucking toy. Five, Lalaine is my mother basically, I'm half human. Six, the first days of me in my human form, I lost my memory but then as time went by, I was remembering shit so yeah this explains my new personality slash attitude. Though, sweetheart, this is the real me. The question is, can you handle me?"

I gaze at him with my mouth parted, clearly dumbfounded as I can't seem to fathom all these information in one sitting. I exhale deeply as fear washes over my senses, my legs trembling and my whole body weakening. All the things he said just made sense and I honestly cannot handle this. He's some sort of a monster and even worse, a devil. I can't love him, and be in a relationship with someone unstable and dangerous as Harry. It's too risky and I prefer having a normal, peaceful life without him getting in the way, but letting go is going to be the hardest in my case. I've been with him since I was a child and he's always been there for me. He's the only one I have other than my father who can't even give his full attention to his own daughter. It's different when you just have someone you know. Someone to be able to talk to whenever and whatever, and someone to share your memories and experiences with. Harry has always been the one for me but can I bear with him? If he kills? Or can I at least help him by hindering him from doing anything evil? Am I up for this challenge? I honestly don't know but I know to myself that I can't distance myself from him. I'm too attached.

"Let's not talk about this ever again," Harry sternly says, snapping me back into reality. I nod and quiet down, staring through the window. My eyes flicker from the droplets falling from the dusky sky to the window screen. Sliding off until the rain builds up, making a crashing noise which is actually comforting and peaceful in my ears. I snuggle into my oversized hoodie and wrap my arms around my small frame.

• • •

I lay on my stomach as I scroll through my phone, going through my social media like what I usually do at this time. It's currently 1 in the morning and I am far from sleepy. I lift my hand up to rest my chin on it and I stare into space, wondering what Harry is doing outside. Curiosity eating me up, I crawl off my bed and head to the window, looking out and catching a glimpse of the curly-haired boy who is leaning against a tree with both arms crossed over his chest, facing at the house in front of ours. I back away from my window and go to my closet, grabbing my hoodie and putting it on. I tiptoe my way outside my room and downstairs, finally reaching the front door. I unlock the door and turn the knob slowly, making sure not to make a sound that'll wake my father up. Once I see Harry, I walk over to him, leaves crunching beneath my slippers as I go. Harry's head snaps towards me and our eyes meet.

"What are you doing out here?" I softly ask him with both my hands behind my back.

"Just spying on my next meal," he bluntly says and I take a step back, taken aback by his response. It hits me to the core that he's this evil and I can't do anything about it or can I?

I look away from Harry and my attention drifts off to the house of his prey. A hard lump forms in my throat and I gulp.

In the corner of my eye, I see Harry taking a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and I immediately look at him with knitted eyebrows, displeased by his choice of action. He takes a piece and lights it up with a lighter. He gives me a quick glance before putting the cigarette in between his lips.

"Smoking is bad," I quietly inform him and he puffs out smoke through his mouth.

"I know."

"Then why do it?"

He snickers. "I can do whatever I want to do."

"It's disgusting," I mumble under my breath, looking down at my exposed toes.

Harry hums and takes the cigarette in between his fingers, carefully inspecting it before tossing it on the ground.

"It's time for bed time, missy," he announces as he slings his arm over my shoulders. We silently make our way to my porch and go to my bedroom.

Laying on my back, I stare at my ceiling in tranquil. Lately, I've been zoning out a lot. Probably because I have so much thoughts to deal with. Thoughts that of course mainly involve Harry. I can't believe how much he changed. He's so much different now like I can't even. He's too dark. An innocent boy turned into this badass. Just wow.

I hear the door of my room click open and I divert my attention to Harry who just came from the bathroom now fully dressed in my dad's clothes yet again. He doesn't have Zayn for that anymore.

"Scoot over," Harry orders and I give him a look. "Yo-You're sleeping beside me?"

"I always sleep beside you. Now, move."

I scoot farther and he sits on the bed. He takes the ends of his shirt and lifts it off his torso. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth to hinder me from gasping as my gaze is fixed on his tattoos and . . . scars. My eyes enlarges as I examine the red cuts and bruises all over his body. I part my lips and ask, "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" He gives me a quick glance. "Yeah, why?"

"You have a lot going on," I explain, motioning to his injuries. For a second I thought he doesn't get it by him looking at me in confusion but by then, he's face curves into a serious facial expression.

"I get into fights a lot and the devil punishes me often." He throws his shirt at my chair nearby.

"Oh . . . " Grief is visible on my face and Harry seems to notice.

"I'm used to this. Don't worry," he assures me before dropping his head on the pillow.

"Where's your dad now?" I have no idea why I asked such stupid question.

"In hell," he chuckles, resting his arm over his head.

I lay down on my back and while I stare at complete nothingness, I feel Harry's piercing gaze burning through me, causing me to become anxious as hell.

"Goodnight," I speak up, breaking the odd silence.

The mattress moves and makes a sound as Harry towers over me, placing his hands on each side of my head. My heart skips a beat and I jolt up but he abruptly stops me as he pushes me back down gently. He nears his face against mine, his hot breath fanning across my lips. He inches closer until our lips brush. My breathing abnormally increases as my heart throbs erratically. I part my lips and Harry goes in, connecting his lips to mine. My stomach churns, the heat from his bare body arousing me. I involuntarily rest my hands on his chest and he teasingly enters his tongue into my mouth, causing a muffled moan erupting from me. I can feel Harry smirking against my mouth and he pulls away. Apparently it was his stop signal and he was definitely playing around with me.

"Greedy, eh?" A smug smile pops up across his beautiful face and my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"I don't know how to kiss," I mutter.

Him still towering over me, this time supporting his weight with his elbow at the sides of my head, he twirls a strand of my hair with his finger.

"I know. I've been with you for 8 years since you were 10, remember?" Fuck, I almost forgot I have him as my teddy bear in my 8 years of existence.

"And you're still a virgin. Not for long though," he adds, making me shudder.

__________________

Sorry for the boring chapter but it's my birthday today so bear with me. Go slow on me guys heheueisjs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 9 33
Drama. Drama, that's how you could describe their lives. Things went a bit difficult now their minds are focused on different dreams. And to top it a...
198K 8.2K 111
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž - ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ, ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ...
148K 4.7K 26
Just oneshots that happens to linger in my mind from time to time. => Mostly rated ๐Ÿ”ž, you've been warned ~~Hey loves! If you are reading this story...