Shattering the Alpha (Book #1)

Door melodies123456

His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid... Meer

Hey Everyone!
Author's Note:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO READERS #2
A New Alpha
The Woods
Running
The Mystery Man
Unfamiliar Territory
Meeting Him
Underground
That Was Close
Expectations
Decisions
Mixed Feelings
Tears and Pancakes
Please
Done
Anger and Elation
Five Days
Worthy
What Happened?
Brave
Staying
Stuck in the 1800's
The Mall
New Friend
Options
It's a Possibility
Setting a Date
In Over My Head
Unwanted Thoughts
Jealous
Better Ideas
Dresses and Boxes
Shouldn't Have Done That
Maybe Overreacting
Burning
Silver
Saving Face
Classified
Betrayal
Hell
The Masquerade Ball Part 1
The Masquerade Ball Part 2
Not a Wuss
Shifting
The Lunar Trials Part 1
The Lunar Trials Part 2
The Lunar Trials Part 3
Princess Moment
Needy
Behaving Like That
Accept the Loss
To the Ground
Doubting Me
Only
Light of Day
In My Head
Everything
Feel Like Alpha Again
Due for a Chat
Alcohol Understands Me
Guardians
Pure Hatred
Answers
*NOT A CHAPTER*
Evil Curse
Marking Him
Love
Blood
Tolerance
A New Kind of Alpha
Epilogue
Adoring the Beta Published on Wattpad

Tiger

66.5K 1.6K 90
Door melodies123456

*NOT EDITED*

Because a hand was clamped down on my mouth, I started flailing around like a mad woman. I needed to get out of this grip.

"Calista, for fuck's sake, calm down," the unfamiliar voice said. Oh my God! How does he know my name? Why is he in the tunnels? I thought only Alphas and Betas know about this.

I kept trying to resist, thrashing my arms and kicking my legs, hopefully to inflict some pain. But, it wasn't working.

God, haven't I had enough in one day? First the Trials, and now this!

"Mmmmmm," I tried to yell, but it came out as mumbles.

"Listen, Calista, if you stop resisting, I will let go of you. Just calm down. I am not going to hurt you. Just calm down," he urgently spoke.

I stopped moving around, hoping that what he was saying was true. He finally unclasped his hand from my mouth, allowing me to turn around and look at my culprit.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" I spit out too angry to try to reason with him.

"Easy tiger, I'm Tyler," he said, with a smile on his face.

"Uh huh," I said, still having no idea who this person is, "Well, if you will excuse me I have somewhere to be," I told him as I walked past him, trying to get out of this situation. What if he is a murderous psycho looking for his next prey? But, I had to warn the pack that the tunnels have been infiltrated. If an idiot like this guy can get in, then the pack is in danger.

"Wait, what?" Tyler said surprised. "You do know who I am, right?" Why is he getting offended all of a sudden.

"Um, no, Tyler, I have no clue who you are or what you are doing here," I replied back, my worry that this man is dangerous increasing by the minute. Realizing that my phone is still in my hand, I clicked on Corrine's name to warn her and the rest of the pack. As I saw her name on the screen, I saw his eyes divert to my hand, and he frowned.

"Well, I'm offended!" He admitted angrily.

"Excuse me?"

"I can't believe that Axel didn't tell his mate about me, especially after everything that happened," he said with a pout.

"I'm sorry, were you like his boyfriend or something before I came along?" I knew it was a stretch that this guy could have been Axel's boyfriend, but it was nice to see him squirm.

"Boyfriend? No, I wasn't his boyfriend! Ugh that prick. I can't believe it! You don't know anything about me? Not even a little bit? C'mon I'm sure he has mentioned me, I'm Alpha Henderson," he introduced himself again. Okay, that doesn't really help, but why does that sound familiar?

"I still have no clue who you are. But, don't take it personally. Axel and I barely talked anyway, so please don't be offended that the very minimal conversations that we had were not about you. Anyway, I really need to go, and time is of the essence," I said shoving past him, really freaked out that he knows more about me than just my name.

"Did he not mention that I was his former Delta? I'm sure he mentioned at least that," he pressed further.

"You were his Delta? I had no idea this pack even had one." I asked with surprise. But that doesn't mean that this guy can be trusted. If this man was Axel's former Delta, he would have been kicked out of the pack. But then, how is he an Alpha now? Is he here to exact some kind of revenge? What should I do? I need to get out of here and tell someone.

"Axel Knight is such an asshole," he pouted again as he kicked a pebble that was on the ground. I heard it make a couple of noises before it rested back on the ground. That was super mature. Good job Alpha Henderson! I think he was able to sense the annoyance radiating off me.

"Well, Axel being an asshole is something we can both agree on, but if you will excuse me, I really need to go," I said, thinking of ways to inform Mason and Axel as soon as possible about the intruder that is here. I could tell Corrine; however, Axel freaks her out and if he were to have a bad reaction, I don't want it to be directed at her. As I turned around to leave, Tyler grabbed my arm.

"Calista, I can sense that I am freaking you out. I need you to calm down and remember that we have met before."

"No, we haven't." I denied, struggling to make him let go of my hand. I could feel my heart beating faster and I could tell that he could sense my pulse quicken on my wrist.

"Well, not in person. But, over the phone. I am the Alpha who called Axel, asking for help regarding finding my kidnapped daughter. And you stole the phone from Axel and told me that this pack will help. Is this ringing any bells?"

I do remember this happening. That was when I learned how Axel acquired so much land from other packs.

"Okay, listen, I know you felt that Axel might be exploiting your pack, and I don't know what you are doing here. But, it would be a total dick move if you try to attack him, because he did end up helping you find your daughter with nothing in return. And it would be an even bigger dick move if you hurt me, because it was me who made him help you out."

"That's the thing, Tiger. I'm here to return the favor you did for me," he said.

"What?"

"Well, if it weren't for you, Axel would not have helped me, and my daughter might not be home safe right now. And, I want to return the favor by getting you out of Blood Venom and into my territory. That way you will have a place to stay and you won't be on the run. I figured the last place you want to be is Blood Venom, and I'm assuming you don't want to be in Mystic either. If you don't want people to know where you are, this could be like a safe haven for you until you figure out what you want to do."

"I don't believe you, and I don't trust you either. Please, leave me alone I will figure something out. Plus, the last time I went with one of you Blood Venom ranks I ended up here, and look at how that turned out for me," I said with tears threatening to spill from my eyes and with a tug on my arm that he was holding.

"So, what is your plan for now, just hanging out in the woods, waiting to be killed by rogues?"

"No! Why is it that everyone assumes I will be killed by rogues if I am left on my own? For your information, I can take care of myself" I yelled at him. Tyler sighed and finally let go of my forearm.

"Tiger, I'm not saying you can't, but I just thought that I can help, so why not?"

"Stop calling me that. And, how did you even find me down here?"

"I heard you talking to your sister earlier, and I thought that it would be a good idea to intercept you down here. Don't worry, when I was working with Axel, he told me about the tunnels, so I know how to get around and it was pretty easy to find you," he casually told me.

"Why should I believe a word that comes out of your mouth?" I asked, already starting to let my guard down. I knew he was right. I needed somewhere to stay, and he was the best option at the moment.

"Because I want to prove to Axel that I didn't betray him or this pack. And you can trust me when I say that," he admitted.

"Right. So, the best way not to betray someone is to kidnap their ex-mate," I sarcastically stated, folding my arms across my chest.

"Tiger, I am keeping you safe. That is the best thing I can do for Axel at the moment."

"I am going to regret this?" I asked, glancing up at him. I was starting to expose my vulnerability to him, and I had to stop. But, he seemed sincere, and I don't have that many options. I needed to get out of this territory and soon.

"No, you have my word."

"Okay, but I have conditions," I negotiated.

"Tiger, I am trying to help you, you really don't have to do this. But, if it makes it easier for you to believe me, then go ahead," he grinned.

"One, you will answer every question I have and truthfully. I don't care if I won't like the answer. You have to be honest with me because I am done with Blood Venom lies and manipulation." I firmly stated, locking my eyes with his.

"I can do that. What else?"

"If I decide to leave and not go with you along the way, you will let me."

"I don't think that is a good idea, but if it is what you want, I won't hold you back." He put his hands in his pockets and started walking through the tunnels. I took that as my cue to start following him. He seemed to know the tunnels way better than me anyway.

"And finally, you won't tell Axel where I am."

"He's gonna be looking for you," he informed me.

"I doubt it, but either way. I don't care. I will face him when I am ready, and on my own time. If he asks you about me, you will tell me first, and I will decide what the next step is. I want to be hidden, away from everything that is Axel Knight," I let a tear slip. I really shouldn't cry in front of everyone. Why am I like this? Why do I cry when I am happy, sad, frustrated, angry, upset? I wished I could stop, but it didn't seem possible.

"Are you sure? I think that this is a terrible idea. He has a right to know where you are I—,"

"Promise me!"

"Okay, fine, I won't tell him," he conceded.

Lots of love, 

Micky :) <3 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
2.1M 51.2K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...
527K 17.2K 19
**UNEDITED**"Are you going to love me, or hurt me?" I asked as I stared into ocean blue eyes. "Princess why would I ever hurt you?" For a long momen...
2.5M 74.2K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...