It was supposed to just be a...

By 1d_4ever4life

Louis and Harry has been best friends whole their lifes. They are inseperable. Their friends ZAyn, Niall amd... More

A/N
Proiluge
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I am truly sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1/2
Chapter 19 part 2/2
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Walking down memory lane.

Chapter 16

40 3 0
By 1d_4ever4life

<Harrys POV>

We had been driving for 10 minutes when I realize that we never ate breakie. "Louis, we did'nt eat breakfast!!" I kinda panic out. "Haha, easy Hazz, I take care of that" he says while chuckling. 10 minutes later we parked up at the park. 

"What are we doing at the park" I ask confused. He takes out an picnic basket and just walks away. I roll my eyes and starts to follow him. He goes to an tree, okay... he places an picnic blanket on the ground and sits down. I follow his actions as he gives out food. 

"I thought we could have an morning picnic before the real day starts" He says, I just nod and blushes. We sit in silence as we ate the food. Then it hit me. "Lou" I say, he just hums as answer. "Who cooked the food cuz I know you did'nt do it cause you can't cook at all" I said.

He just giggles at my comment. "No, Anne did. She knows my plans for today" he says, he sounds a little sad. "Louis has something happened, you sound sad!?" I said, he just shakes his head.

"No, I just want to make everyday as great and even the best memories you will have of me" Boom, a pang in my chest, boom realation, boom, I realized that one day he will be gone, it really are happening, his body are really killing him. Tears are threatening to fall but I won't let them.

"Oh...Louis, boo, everytime I am with you ae special. I will always love and remember you" I say trying to hide my sadness. "What if you frget me, fall for someone else and you forget me" I mean I want you to move on and so I really do bu I want you to remember me" He fully cries out. 

"Louis William Tomlinson, I will never forget you. How could I. You are my best friend. I've known you since kindergarten, I love you too much to forget you" His eyes widen as I realized what I said. "You love me?" He asks "Of course, I woud'nt let you take my virginity if I did'nt" I sigh.

"Lou, I love you" I say  looking right into his eyes. It's silent for some minutes before he opens his motuh "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayee the chapters are starting to get a little longer, well now they have confessed their love to each other, yayy, see ya in next chapter!!

Don't forget to comment and vote. All the love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 108 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
169K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
1.9K 36 29
the boys reunion starts of questionable and confusing. Life throws at them unexpected hurdles, will this help Louis and Harry relationship?
394 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...