Chapter 1

<Harrys POV>

That day when Zayn, Liam, Niall and Jay died i tried to be strong for Louis. This night I woke up in my bed with Louis by my side. That's when I lost it. I let it all out. Louis woke up and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. He's so sweet and handsome. Did I just think that of Louis? Of course I did. I've been in love with Louis for too long. 

"Harry, you wanna hear what I've heard about people crying" Louis asked, i just nodded cuz I don't trust my voice. "Because people or you. right now, hae been strong to long" These words hit me hard, one week ago they passed. I did'nt realize that I held it in. 

"harry it's amazayn that you try to be this strong but thonk of yourself a little. You can't put yourself down as you try to keep me and Anne happy. Harry don't pretend. Let it all out. I'm here" I just nodd to take this all in. Then it hit me. More lke a thought. "Boobear?" "Yes Hazzabear" I think a little before I ask him. "Where will you live now?" I ask him. "Well, not with my dad since I broke contact with him so I don't really know actually" He replies a little sad. "Wait here" Is all I answer. I walk out of my room and run down the stairs to the lvingroom to find my mom. "Mom?" "Yes Harry?" "Louis does'nt have a place to go. Can we like take Louis in, a part cause' it's close to his old house and cause' where else will he go?" I ask mom in hope. 

"Of course we can, you are right" I mile and walk over to kiss her on the cheek "Thanks momma" I run up the stairs to find Louis playing on his phone in my bed. "Lou!" I call out. "What happened with you?" he asks confused, probably cause' I had the biggest smile after like crying hard 10 minutes ago. "Lou, we will take you in. You will live here withme and mum"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Oii Oii

This was an chapter haha, now the story really have begun. I am really excited for what you all will think of this. Vote and comment .

jennifer Xx