Chapter 7

<Harrys POV>

After an hour I heard Louis knock on my door. The one to the bathroom. He also tried to open it, but I locked it before he could. "Harry please open up!" He said. "GO AWAY LOUIS!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I broke down into sobs. 

I really wanted to be alone, I did a big mistake...I kissed Louis an hour ago. He looked so beautiful, I could'nt resist him.  I probably lost my best friend. I wish I never in a million years kissed him. 

"Harry please open up, I really wanna talk about the kiss" He says, I just stare at the door and starts to think. "Hazz, bear, love, babe, please open up the door?" I walk over to the door and reach out fot the lock, I hesitate a little. I lock up the door and opens it. "HARRY" Louis screams and throws himself at me. I hug him back and starts to cry again.

"I am so sorry. Truly, madly and deeply sorry for it" I say. "Harry look at me" He says while he takes his fingers under my chin to lift my face up, so I can look him in the eye. "It's okay, I'm not mad at you for having feelings" He says all I can do is to say an weak "OKay" 

"Harry are you in love with me?" He asks, all I can do is nod since I don't trust my voice. "That kiss made me realize something, wanna hear what it is?" I nod my head again to sad to speak. 

"I Love You Too"

I look up at him and finds out he has the biggest smile on his face. He leans in and we kiss. He licks my lower lip for entrance. I let him in by opening my muth. Our tounges fights for dominance and soon Louis wins. He explores my mouth but I break it because the need of air. 

"Hazz"

"Mmm"

"Be my boyfriend"

"YES"

I jump into his arms and we fall, with me landing on top of him, we just brust out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy

There was this chapter ending for this time, don't forget to vote and comment.

Treat people with kindess

All the love Jennifer<3