Chapter 12

"Okay and the bad news"

"you don't have migrain"

"Well what's so bad about that huh?" I say

"Louis it's something else"

"What is it"

"Cancer"

"NO" I screamed as I run out of the hospital, I got into the car and drive home. When I am home again, I ran up to my room got into my bed and starts to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Harrys POV>

It was at night when I started to get ready that I heard sobs from Louis room. I paused what I was doing to check on him. "Louis, boobear, are you okay?" I ask softly. "I just miss mom, Zayn, Niall and Liam" He replies. "Can I come in?" I ask wanting to comfort him.

"Yeah sure" He says. I open the door and when I walk into his room I see an sobbing mess. His eyes were puffy and red. His checks are wet from the tears. I walk over to him so I can give him a hug. I bring my arms around him and I kiss his head.

"Hazz can you sleep in here tonight" Louis says weakly. "of course love" I say. We lay down and I let him spoon me. I know he feels taller when he does. Cause normally I am the taller one. 

In the middle of the night I feel him shifting in his sleep. Suddenly he sits up and screams "NO".

"Louis calm down, breathe, in and out, deep breaths, it was just a nightmare. It's not for real" He looks up at me, a sad look in his face, and then he opens his mouth. "Oh, this one is real. I promise" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy

I'm gonna upload alot today cause I can't tomorrow. All the love Jennifer!!