Chapter 19 part 1/2

<Harrys POV> (This story will have Harrys part until chapter 22)

The next day were pretty normal, we ran out of milk so mom asked me and Louis to go to the store to buy some. So we did. We were at our doorstep, walking inside, when I heard a crash behind me. I looked behind me to find the milk everywhere. With louis in the middle of it all. 

"MOM, MOM, MOM CALL THE AMBULANCE, FAST" I scream. Mom comes downstairs seeing Louis on the ground she hurries to call. 

"They are on their way" Mom says. I just nod fighting the tears to come out. I really wanna be strong for Louis. 

"ha...Hazz?" Louis says really weak, he is on my lap, I take his hand and strokes my thumb over it several. "yes Lou, I'm right here beside you love" i say. The ambulance arrives 5 minutes later.  Me and mom follows in the car behind them. 

We walk into the hospital to see doctor Hennings stand and talking to another doctor. I walk over to make sure Louis is okay. "Doctor H, is he okay??" Hennings turns to me. "Hey Harry, he just came in, he is asleep but we need to run some tests before you can meet him." Doctor H says. i nod and then I realized something.

"Doctor h by the way, this is my mom Anne Styles, we took Louis in when Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis mom Johanna died" I say, they shake hand and me and mom waits. I am so stressed.

"Do you think hes okay??" I ask my mom, she looks at me with tears in her eyes, her eyes, they say it all. I hug her and try my best to not cry myself. I try my best to confort her too. I kiss my moms head and then I have my arm around her shoulders so she knows that i am here for her.

I keep an cold and serious face as I am waiting. I am trying to not cry really, I feel so numb, knowing that ouis maybe won't make it breaks me. I don't show it on the outside but on inside I'm dying.

2 hours later and still nothing. I am really worried. My mom is on the toilets. I think about the possibilites. I did'nt notice that I started to cry until mom sits infront of me. Squatting down infront of me. 

"How are you Harry??" she asks. "I am fie, I am just worried for Louis, what if e does'nt make it, what if he dies, I can't loose him yet" I blurt out. "Harry, I can see that you are'nt fine" She says and that's when I break down completely. 

People around us looks at us either as I am weird or they do it in pity. I hug my mom for dear life, nver wanting to let go. She hughs me tight as I cry. I just feel so numb. He is not here with me. I want him, I really do.

It's now 4 hours since we came and we have'nt heard anything. I look up from the floor to see Dr.H coming our way. 

"Harry and Anne Styles. Tomlinson is awake now"he says. We walk to his room and there he is awake. Weak and smiling as he sees me. "lou" I breathe out as I run over to his bed and hugs him. I kiss him  passionate and deeply, he kisses me back. 

"Hey guys" He says "Louis, time to tell them what you wanted too" Dr.H says. Louis just nods. "Anne, please, when I am gone, take care of my baby, make him happy, I don't wanna se hm sad when I am watching him from above, make sure that he is happy and have a great life, without me."

"Harry" he says, he coughs but opens his mouth again to talk. "Come here bud" Louis says. I walk over and sits infront of him, he choughs again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part one done

don't forget (where you belong) to comment and vote.

All the love<3