Chapter 16

<Harrys POV>

We had been driving for 10 minutes when I realize that we never ate breakie. "Louis, we did'nt eat breakfast!!" I kinda panic out. "Haha, easy Hazz, I take care of that" he says while chuckling. 10 minutes later we parked up at the park. 

"What are we doing at the park" I ask confused. He takes out an picnic basket and just walks away. I roll my eyes and starts to follow him. He goes to an tree, okay... he places an picnic blanket on the ground and sits down. I follow his actions as he gives out food. 

"I thought we could have an morning picnic before the real day starts" He says, I just nod and blushes. We sit in silence as we ate the food. Then it hit me. "Lou" I say, he just hums as answer. "Who cooked the food cuz I know you did'nt do it cause you can't cook at all" I said.

He just giggles at my comment. "No, Anne did. She knows my plans for today" he says, he sounds a little sad. "Louis has something happened, you sound sad!?" I said, he just shakes his head.

"No, I just want to make everyday as great and even the best memories you will have of me" Boom, a pang in my chest, boom realation, boom, I realized that one day he will be gone, it really are happening, his body are really killing him. Tears are threatening to fall but I won't let them.

"Oh...Louis, boo, everytime I am with you ae special. I will always love and remember you" I say trying to hide my sadness. "What if you frget me, fall for someone else and you forget me" I mean I want you to move on and so I really do bu I want you to remember me" He fully cries out. 

"Louis William Tomlinson, I will never forget you. How could I. You are my best friend. I've known you since kindergarten, I love you too much to forget you" His eyes widen as I realized what I said. "You love me?" He asks "Of course, I woud'nt let you take my virginity if I did'nt" I sigh.

"Lou, I love you" I say  looking right into his eyes. It's silent for some minutes before he opens his motuh "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayee the chapters are starting to get a little longer, well now they have confessed their love to each other, yayy, see ya in next chapter!!

Don't forget to comment and vote. All the love <3