Chapter 19 part 2/2

I took his hand in mine and kissed the top of it. "I am right here Boobear" I say to make sure he knows.

"Hazz, We've known each other since kindergarten. And I have loved you since that day" he says before he coughs and opesn his mouth to say more. 

"Thank you for always being there for me. I ove you. Just the way you are. But please after I die, try to move on. I'm not saying that you shoud forget me, I am saying that you should try to forget the thought of me being your boyfriend. Or was your boyfriend. Can you promise that?" He asks.

"Louis I don't think I can promise that. I was 10 when I completely fell for you. Now 8 years later i finally got you, but then you are leaving me" I say fighting against my tears. I need to stay strong, I don't wanna cry infront of him.

"Hazz?"

"Yes boobear?" 

"Remember when Ziam, Ni and mom passed?"

"Yes?"

"Remember that I told you . Don't try to hold it in. Don't try to be strong all the time. Crying is okay, not being happy is okay. We are humans, let it out baby" He says, the thing is that I do remember this all to well.  I smiled down at him.

This was my breaking point. That's whats made me cry. I was going to hug mom but Louis called out before I could. "Hazz wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said. I moved closer to him again.

He put my hand on his heart. He kissed me and the kiss turned out from seconds to minutes, we kissed him until the beeping annoying saddening sound echoed through the room. I stopped kissing him to whisper to him "My last first kiss, goodbye"

Louis William Tomlinson 1994-2016 death 19:14 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now he's gone, It was hard not to cry while writing this. Don't forget to oment nd vote. All the love<3