Chapter 22

(Trigger warning: suicide, if this triggers you, jump to chapter 23, or it will be named "Anne's photo album, or "Walking down memory lane")

I am planning on doing it. I wanna take my own life. I can't stand living without Louis. I walk into my bathroom after I wrotemy mom a letter. I always saw how kids at school took their lives. I never thought I'd be one of them.

I take out my pills and swallow the whole bottle after bottle. I think it's 4 bottles. Well I don't care actually. I fill the bathtub in my bathroom with water, when it's done I step into the bathub fully clothed. 

I reach after my razor and pulls out the razor blade. I make it to my arm where I do 10 deep cutts. Then i move to my other arm and do the same. I let my arms down in the bathtub and I relax, as the darkness and tiredness starts to take over my body I smile. Finally I will see Louis again, And also the other lads. Then i take my final breathe, I am now greeting death.

<Annes POV>

I walk into Harrys room after screaming his name, I needed help with my groceries. Then I see the paper on his desk. It stands "Too mom" on it, I sit down at the chair at his desk and starts to read the paper.

"Hey mom, Harry  here!

I just wanna thank you. For the support you gave me. I really apriciated that. I miss you but I had to do it. When you're reading this I am probably dead. Yes I took my own life. I just could'nt live without him.He was my everything. I am so so sorry for leaving you but I had to! I will always love you mom.

All the love Harry xxx"

I run into his bathroom and the sight makes me cry. There in the bath, lays my baby boy. All pale, all dressed, covered in his own blood. In the water. But there is one thing i am noiticing. He is smiling. For the first time in life, he really is smiling. I call the ambulance so they can pick him up. The next day I tell Gemma everything. 

"Oh Gemma, one more thing" I say to my crying daughter. "What" she asks. "He died happy, when I found him he was smiling, it's the most important thig right now" I say

"He probably met Louis soul again, and Nialls, Lian, Zayn. Maybe even Johannahs" Gemma said. "Maybe" I say

Harry Edward Styles 1994-2016 Suicide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so was Harry Edward Styles reunited with his lover, his lover's mom and his best friends. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!! All the love J<3