Chapter 4

<Louis POV>

~ I walk into the bathroomme and Harry are sharing. Oh I wish I never did. There I see Harry. He's laying on the floor, he looks so lifeless. Around him are alot or should I say all of Harrs blood. Oh noh he can't be dead. I scream and I start to cry really hard ~ 

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was cold sweating and he tears continued to fall. I shoot up from my bed and jumped out of it. I put on a new pair of boxers since I was cold sweating in my sleep. Then I put on my Pj's bottoms. I walked through our bathroom. Luckily no dead Harry here, well I may have checked four times before walking into Harys room. 

I heard light snores come from him, he's alive. I walk over to his bed and sits down on the side where he's not sleeping. I shaked his legs a little cause' I know how easy it is to wake him up. "Hazz wake up" I say my voice cracking at the end. Harry opens his eyes and faces me when he looks at me concern takes over his face. 

"What happened Boobear" He asks softly. "I....I....nightmare...you...you dead....ur blood...everywhere" I say between soobs. Harry just sits up and wraps his strong tattoed arms around me. I lean into his touch. "You wanna sleep besides me??" He asks after awhile. I nod and crawls down desides him. He spooned me and wrapped his arms around me again and brings me closer to his body. I melt into his touch. He kisses my head. In a friendly way ofcourse. I am just happy that it's dark in here so he can't see me vblush and become as red as a tomato.

Wait, nooooo, this is my best friend. I should'nt be thinking this. I don't really care right now. "Night Boobear" he whispers. "Night Hazzavear" I whisper as I smile feeling safe in his arms and protected from the world. Wow Tomlinson, your thoughts are running away haha. Soon enough I let the sleep take over my body into a dream full of Harry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oii Oii

I AM BACK

like I was gone but I did't write for some weeks o days cause' I was busy with school. Well here is an short chapter cuz I need to watch the new episodes of Shadowhunters on Netflix. Thanks for reading.

All the love Jennifer Xxx