How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

love picked me (niall horan)
chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter 32: going home
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Hes getting married?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
chapter 41: drama as always
Chapter 42: Movie Night
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 45:i love him
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 51:birthday surprise
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

chapter 43: a day inside

9.1K 144 10
By AlyssaPaige1

>

>

> Chapter 43: A day inside.

>

> Niall and I woke up to find it wet and gloomy outside. We opened the balcony blinds to find rain coming down hard. The trees were blowing all over but it wasn't to bad.

>

> "What do we do today?" I asked Niall looking up at him.

>

> "Movie day?" He asked.

>

> "Duh." I smiled.

>

> We quickly headed downstairs to find some food.

>

> "So what nice fatty foods shall we eat for todays festivities?" Niall asked me as he started pulling out popcorn.

>

> "Uh Niall. I think I'll stick to Cereal for now." I picked up some and waved it.

>

> "Fine." He pouted.

>

> He grabbed two bowls and handed them to me. I filled them up and he poured the milk. I grabbed two spoons and placed one in each bowl. "Bam, done." I put my hands on my hips.

>

> "Looks good. Grab a bowl and follow me." He smiled and I followed him to the living room. He sat down and I saw next to him and I started eating as Niall flipped through channels.

>

> "Oh! Niall lets watch that show!" I tell him as he flips back to one of my favorite shows in America. The secret life of the American teenager. It was a rerun. It was from season one. They must be having a marathon.

>

> "What is this about?" He asked eating his food.

>

> "Its about this girl who gets pregnant in high school and just all the drama of American high school." I watch the TV.

>

> Three episodes and two pops later we sit watching the show, Niall is so hooked. He keeps asking me what peoples names are and what they're doing and why. He still kind of lost. I can't believe how hooked he got on the show.

>

> "Why did Ricky do that?" Niall asked me while my head was in his lap.

>

> "Because his parents were drug addicts and now the only way for him to deal with the pain is through sex." I respond.

>

> "Thats odd." He plays with my hair.

>

> "Well thats America for you." Is all I say.

>

> My phone buzzes in my pocket and I look to see who it is.

>

> Its Charlie.

>

> From: Charlie

>

> I miss you so much! Hows Ireland?

>

> I reply.

>

> I miss you too! Its wonderful! Niall took me too see Nemo and now were having a lazy day because its raining outD: Hows everything there?

>

> I turn back toward the TV and watch. Niall's so into this show. Hes worse than I am. My phone goes off again.

>

> From Charlie

>

> Aw! Lucky! Good. Abby and Harry had a fight and now they aren't talking. We tried taking them out and they still wont talk. I'm not sure but I think they might break up. Dont tell them I told you.

>

> "Oh my God. Niall abby and Harry might break up. they got into a big fight." I look up at him.

>

> "What why?" He asks as concerned as me.

>

> "I don't know. I'll ask." I type back to Charlie

>

> Why are they fighting?

>

> Its only a few seconds for her to respond.

>

> They were in there room one night. Liam and I were sitting outside by a fire because its getting cold all of the sudden and we could hear them yelling then Liam went to check on them and Harry was gone and Abby was sleeping in your room. They wont talk about what happened. When there int he same room there never together and talk normally to everyone but each other. Its quite scary.

>

> I show Niall the text. "Thats not like them at all. I wonder what happened." He says.

>

> "Me too. It must have been really bad." I look away for him.

>

> "Niall," I say after a second.

>

> "Yeah?" He looks at my eyes.

>

> "Please don't ever leave me. When I'm mad I may say to leave me alone but please don't. Come back to me after I calm down." I just picture me saying the wrong thing and him leaving forever.

>

> "I will always come back." He leans down and kisses my forehead. Suddenly we ignore the TV and start to get distracted by each other. I kiss Niall and wrap my hands in his hair. Im suddenly in his lap and were kissing ignoring the TV. I'm so wrapped up in Niall and how much I love him I don't hear the knock on the door at first. But then the tapping happens again and I can hear it this time. I pull away from Niall.

>

> "Did you hear that?"I ask him.

>

> "Yeah. I'm going to see what it was. Stay here." He pulls me off his lap and sets me down next to him. Someone taps this time but louder and fast and doesn't stop

>

> "Niall! i don want to be here alone!" I whisper loudly like someones listening. I jump up and follow behind him slowly as he heads toward the front door. He peeks through the tiny hole to see outside. The noise stops just as he looks through.

>

> "No ones there." He tells me.

>

> "There has to be. Maybe your mom?" I ask hopeful.

>

> "Nope." he says pulling open the door. "No One." he lets me see outside where the storm is getting worse. The trees are starting to bow under the weight of the wind and the rain is beating down so hard we can't see past the doorstep. Niall shuts the door to stop the rain form coming in anymore just as a loud crack of thunder shakes the house. I jump form the surprise and land right into Niall's arms. I feel a sense of calm like when we first met.

>

> "Its alright. It was probably a twig or branch or something. Let's just go watch TV." Just as he's leading me toward the living room the room suddenly gets darker and the TV shuts off. The power went out.

>

> "crap." I mutter grabbing Niall. Its not completely dark because its still day time but the sky had darkened enough that its harder to see.

>

> "Well come. We'll get some candles to light." He take me to the kitchen.

>

> We grab some and take them to the living room."How long do you think it will be out?" I ask lighting a candle.

>

> "Don't know. Could be a few hours. but its not going to get fixed while the storms happening so we have awhile." He plops onto the couch.

>

> "What do you want to do?" I ask him.

>

> "Well..we can play a board game or whatever you want." He tells me.

>

> "Sounds good, I'm so going to win." I challenge him.

>

> "We'll just see about that won't we?" He accepts.

>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> hey guys

>

> So I know my chapters are getting shorter and craper but Im busy most of the time. With homework and my friends. I'm like failing algebra 2. I hate math. Im not failing I have a C but thats wayyyy to low. I hate it. like i really hate math....with a buring firey passion.

>

> So i need some good published books to read. I just finished one called Endure. Its by Carrie Jones. Its really good the first one of the series is called Need and I love it. I need a new book now because i finished that one. So any ideas please tell me!

>

> Also my last chapter was half deleted once I updated it. I dont know why. So if you just saw up to where they went into the theater you may want to go finish it. Has something you'll need to know. Right now its just cute stuff they do as a couple and in like 5 more chapters its going to get really good! :D

>

> Almost at 2,00 views! Really happy but I realllllly want you guys to comment and such because you i love you all. I had a few more comments recently and I thank you all for commenting and voting! And fanning! I am still fanning back and reading you guy's books if you want. So please do! :D

>

> Love you all lots

>

> Xx-alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
9.3K 218 17
Skyla Wren Anderson is an Australian brunette with green eyes, dimples and freckles. She's short but feisty. Loves to read and now works with a new...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...