My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

By mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... More

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 17: Missing Papa

18.7K 453 104
By mel_berries

-Edited- 

*^^^ picture of charlotte^^^*

Chapter 17 

Zander Pov 

My heart dropped when she said that. And then she said,

"I love it!"

"Oh my fucking God, you just gave me a heart attack."

She giggled. I love that giggle. I smiled. Her smile is just so beautiful.

"Let's take a seat."

I pulled out the chair for her before I sat down. We sat there and talked for a while and I found out a lot of things about her. I was drinking whiskey while she was drinking red wine. After a while, a waiter that I hired came and served us dinner.

We talked a lot. I'm just liking her even more. I can listen to her talk all day although I miss my Princess already. I wonder how my baby girl is doing.

Faith's POV

Papa left me. He left me and went out. I was so sad. Right now I'm with Uncle Nick and Aunty Veronica.

Uncle Nick was carrying me since I was crying when Papa left. I already miss Papa so much. I don't know why but as more days come I feel even more attached to him. My fear of Papa hurting me is still there but not so much.

Uncle Nick was cheering me up with my favourite TV show. I was on Uncle Nick's lap. We were watching the show till I started to get bored.

I wanted to play. Normally when I'm with Papa he would play with me games, read books and take me on a walk. But since Aunty Veronica is here and she seems like a nice person, I'm going to ask her if she wants to play dress-up with me.

"Aunty Veronica?"

She smiled big and so did Uncle Nick.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Do you want to play with me?"

"Of course, I'd like to play with you. What do you want to play?"

I smiled big.

"Dress up!!!!"

She and Uncle Nick laughed. I got down from the couch and ran to my room which was not done yet but some of my toys and clothes were in there.

Aunty Veronica followed me with Uncle Nick as well. I was comfortable being around Uncle Nick and now Aunty Veronica too. We played for about an hour till I started getting tired. Aunty Veronica noticed.

"Sweetie, you look tired. Let's get you to eat dinner first."

I nod. She carried me and went downstairs where Uncle Nick was. Then Aunty Veronica talked to Uncle Nick while I laid my head on her shoulder. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to wait for Papa so I pushed myself to stay awake.

I ate dinner and Aunty Veronica wanted to bathe me but I didn't want her to see my body marks and scars so I said no. Uncle Nick tried to convince me too but I said no. The only person who will see my body would be Papa and it's going to stay that way.

We are at the hall watching TV, me sitting on Uncle Nick's lap. I started to feel sleepy but Papa was not home yet and I wanted to see him before I went to sleep. Then Uncle said

"Kitten, if you are tired you should go to bed."

I shook my head, hiding my face in his chest. He sighed. I stayed like that for a while and ended up falling asleep.

Zander's POV

Right now Charlotte and I were walking around the beach enjoying the fresh air and wind. She looked so beautiful.

I had many amazing conversations with her during dinner. She is such an amazing person.

"So, Zander, Why did you adopt Faith?"

I knew this question was going to come sooner so I prepared myself.

"I felt that I was ready to be a dad and I wanted a little girl."

"Well, you knew she had a bad past and there are going to be a lot of things you will have to go through and you still choose her?"

"Yea, I really liked her but now I love her with all my heart. She is so little. She is so freaking adorable. And I just felt connected to her, like I want to protect her. "

"That's sweet of you, Zander."

I smiled at her.

"I promise myself I wouldn't hurt her in any way and it's going to stay like that."

"Just know you are already a great dad."

I smiled at her even more. Today has been a great day other than my Princess crying. I miss her already. I want to go home and cuddle her.

"Thanks, Char."

"I have to say. This has been the best date I've been to. I really enjoyed being here with you today. "

I smirked.

"Then I shall take you on another date. Sooner or later"

She smiled big. We stopped walking. I just stared at her and those beautiful eyes. I leaned in and kissed her, her lips were so soft. Weaving my hand through her hair I kissed her even deeper. She seemed hesitant and I was about to pull back but she kissed me back.

I loved every moment right there happening and wished that it never ended. It was the perfect kiss and I would never expect it to happen in any other way.

I pulled away and smiled at her. She smiled back and bit her swollen lips which made her look so sexy.

"Wow, that was amazing!"

She said, blushing, looking down. I lifted her chin. And pecked her lips again.

"I know it's too early to ask but I like you too much and I don't think I can hold this any longer. Do you want to be my girlfriend?."

She smiled big.

"Yes, of course, I'll be your girlfriend!"

She hugged me. I hugged her back. Right there I knew I love her so much but I'm not going to tell her yet because I don't know how she feels.

She lets go of me and kisses my cheek. I smiled even louder.

"Zander. Today has been such an amazing day. And now I can't believe you are my boyfriend."

She said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Me too, Char. I had an amazing time with you but it's getting late. I should get you home."

She nods. I held her hand in mine and we walked back to the car. She puts her sandals on and I start the engine.

I started to drive back to her house. Our ride to her house was silent. We just enjoyed each other's company.

I reached her house and looked at her.

"We're here."

"Yes, we are."

She said, smiling as I got out of the car as well. I leaned on my car. She came to me and kissed my lips.

I chuckled.

"See you on Monday?"

"See you on Monday, Mr Parker."

She said, winking.

"Sure thing, babe!"

Winking back. She blushed. I waited till she went into the house to make sure she was safe. Once she went, I started to drive back home. I miss my Princess so much.

I got back home and went into the house and saw Nick and Veronica cuddling watching a movie. Nick looked at me.

"Hey, Zan. How was your date?"

"Good."

Veronica smiled. I smiled back.

"Where is Faith?"

"She is in your room asleep. She forced herself to stay awake for you but ended up sleeping."

I smiled big knowing she finds it hard to sleep without me. I was about to go upstairs but I had to thank them.

"Thanks, Nick and Veronica for looking after my baby girl."

"Anytime dude!" Nick said.

"Anytime. She was such a fun girl to play with. Although she wouldn't let me bathe her."

"Don't worry about that. I'll bathe her tomorrow. Goodnight guys. "

They both said goodnight and I went upstairs to my room to see my Princess asleep on my bed, pillows surrounding her and blankets covering her little body.

She looked so freaking adorable and peaceful. I kissed her forehead before I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into some black Adidas sweatpants.

I laid on the bed beside her pulling the covers also making sure she was comfortable and she had enough space. I guess she felt my presence because she came closer to me and cuddled up to me. I kiss her forehead once again before saying.

"Buenas noches Princesa" (Good night Princess)

She smiled in her sleep. I played with her hair slowly and started to fall asleep.

* a few hours later *

I woke up to the sound of loud crying. I looked to see Faith crying loudly and breathing hard. I immediately carried her.

"What's wrong pequeña niña? (babygirl)"

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. Im also sorry for updating like super late this time.

I have been busy with stuff so much lately but i'll try to update sooner as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

What do you think happened to faith?

Do you guys like Charlotte?

Is Zander a good dad?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want a picture of Veronica?

Also a picture of Charlottle is up there^^^

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 3.4K 33
Tris has a lot on her plate. Two women who equally want her; a brother with his mildly annoying girlfriend. A little girl who hates her for wanting t...
1.5M 42.1K 43
The Italian Mafia - Book 1 Started: May 31, 2016 Completed: January 5, 2017 Chapters: 37 Available Online: TBD Chloe is a three year old, adorable li...
9.8K 193 35
What will happen when a sour potions professor finds three of his most troublesome students sneaking off in the middle of the night.
269K 7K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.