The Life Of A Lycan Princess

By KPOPxBooks_4life

A girl was left on a doorstep when she was only a baby. When she was found by the owners of the house there w... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE: INTRODUCING SKY
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCING HUNTER
CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCING JACOB
Thank You
CHAPTER 3: SKY'S BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 4.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 4: FINDING AMELIA
CHAPTER 5: READY OR NOT, HERE WE GO
CHAPTER 5.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 6: AMELIA IS HOME
CHAPTER 7: MEETING HUNTER
CHAPTER 7.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 8: HUNTER'S HOME
CHAPTER 9: JELOUS OR CRAZY
CHAPTER 10: DINNER TIME
CHAPTER 11: GOODBYE, FOR NOW
CHAPTER 12: WHAT THE HELL
CHAPTER 13: DON'T DIE ON ME
CHAPTER 14: HOSPITALS SUCK
CHAPTER 15: WE MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER 16: LOSING HOPE
CHAPTER 17: THE LUNA'S SECRET (PART 1)
CHAPTER 18: THE LUNACS SECRET (PART 2)
CHAPTER 19: DONT HATE ME BROTHER
CHAPTER 20: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET ANSWERS
CHAPTER 21: HEALING THE ALPHA
Authors Note
CHAPTER 22: WORKING THE WORDS OUT
CHAPTER 23: HOPE FOR ME AFTER ALL
CHAPTER 24: PLEASE WAIT FOR US
CHAPTER 25: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 2)
Authors Note
CHAPTER 27: UNDERSTANDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 28: UNDERSTANDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 29: SO ARE WE GOING TO TALK
CHAPTER 30: INTRODUCTION TO THE PACK
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 32: THE WEDDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 33: THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 34: COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 1)
THANK YOU!!
CHAPTER 35:COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 2)
CHAPTER 36: THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 37: THE ATTACK
CHAPTER 38: THE DARKNESS CREEPS IN
CHAPTER 39: THE BROKEN BOND
CHAPTER 40: WHO IS HE
CHAPTER 41: FINDING THE TRUTH OUT
CHAPTER 42: FUTURE PLANS
THANK YOU!!!
CHAPTER 43: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 44: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 2)
CHAPTER 45: REMEMBERING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 46: REMEMBERING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 47: WE'VE FOUND HER
CHAPTER 48: STARTING THE PLAN
CHAPTER 49: THE PLAN IS WORKING
THANK YOU!!!!
CHAPTER 50: THE PLAN WORKED?
CHAPTER 51: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 1)
CHAPTER 52: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 2)
THANK YOU!!!!!
CHAPTER 53: WHOLE LOT OF WEREWOLVES
CHAPTER 54: BEING WELCOMED BACK
CHAPTER 55: THE TRUTH OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 56: HOME SWEET HOME
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 57: OPENING OUR GIFTS
CHAPTER 58: STAR'S TRUTH
CHAPTER 59: ROSABELLA MEETS THE PACK
EPILOGUE: PART ONE
EPILOGUE: PART TWO

CHAPTER 31: THE WEDDING (PART 1)

896 29 0
By KPOPxBooks_4life

Sky's pov:

It has been almost a month of me being the Luna and I'm getting used to it now, but being Luna isn't the only thing that has changed in my life, now I'm going to get a sister-in-law. Yep you heard me, Abigal and Jacob are getting married and I couldn't be any happier for them.

Another thing I'm excited about is becoming an auntie. They have recently found out that they are going to have twins and I can't wait to meet them.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me to their chest. I lean my head back against his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of sparks his hands are leaving on my body.

"Good morning, Sunshine." I hear him whisper in my ear.

I smile and turn to him, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Morning."

I pick up his cup of coffee that I just made him and give it to him and then pick up my own cup of hot chocolate and then we head to the living room where everyone else seems to already be.

Hunter sits down and then pulls me onto his lap, claiming there wasn't enough space when obviously there was, but it's not like I'm complaining.

I turn to see what everyone else is doing and notice that Jacob and Abigal are planning their wedding and how their house will look like and how big they want it.

"Hey, do you need any help with any of the planning of your wedding, so that way you can focus on your house or do you want help planning the house so you can focus on your wedding?" I ask them.

"Yes, please. This is a lot more stressful than I thought it would be." Abigal says to me.

"What do you want help with?"

"Well for the wedding, we have set a theme and planned what we are getting and where they will be placed, so now all we have to do is go out and get everything. Another thing is getting the dress and suits for everyone." Jacob tells me.

"Well if you want me and Hunter can go out and get everything for you and then we can help book appointments to try on dresses and suits, that way you can focus on the house a bit more." I suggest to them.

"Thank you." Abigal says to me and then quickly gets up to hug me.

"Be careful, remember you are carrying me, nephews or nieces, in there." I tell her, looking at her stomach, with a smile on my face.

"Okay, will do." She responds and then walks back to her mate.

I then turn to my mate and realise that I didn't ask if he was okay with it or not.

"Sorry, I forgot to ask if that's okay with you first." I say to him through our mate mind link.

"It is fine, I'm grateful that we will have some alone time, we haven't been able to spend that much time together since we told the pack about you and miss our alone time."

I smile at him and kiss his lips quickly, not that used to showing affection in front of other people yet.

---------------------

"Okay, so where are we going to go first?" I hear Hunter ask me as we get out of the car.

"So first we need to find out where we can book a photographer and caterers and find out when we should try on the dresses and suits. Oh and find someone who can do Abigail's hair and makeup on the day." I tell him, walking up to him and holding his hand while looking down at the list Abigal gave me.

I look back at him when he starts to speak. "So to the photo studio first then, yeah?"

"Sounds good to me."

----------------

After we found a photographer free on the day Abigal gave me for their wedding, we booked him and then went searching for some caterers. When we booked the caterers for the same date and made sure that they will prepare all the meals Jacob and Abigal wanted on their special day we then went searching for a salon to make sure someone was free to do the girls hair and makeup for the wedding and maybe someone to sort out the boy's hair for the wedding as well. After that was all sorted out we then had a break and had some lunch as it took longer than we thought it would.

"Have they sent any updates on what else they wanted for their wedding yet or not?" Hunter asks me while munching on some fries.

"Let me check." I say, putting down my milkshake.

I pull my phone out and click on the messages that Abigal has sent me. 'Whoops left my phone on silent. Hopefully, no one will notice.'

"She has sent me some ideas and pictures to try and give us a bit more understanding of what she means." I tell Hunter, showing him my phone, and then taking a sip out of my milkshake.

"Okay, so after we finish our food let's book appointments for the dress and suit fittings and then book the flowers, cake and anything else we will need to add for their wedding, sound good?" Hunter says.

I nod as I can't speak with a mouthful of food and after my mouth is empty I smile at him and say, "Sounds perfect."

---------------

So we ended up booking everything else apart from the appointment for the dress and suit fittings as we couldn't find the place and found everything else first, but it doesn't really matter in what order we did it in, what matters is that all we have to do now is make the appointments and then we can go back home, my legs and feet are killing me because of all this walking around. Hunter turns to face me and then stops suddenly.

"What is it?" I ask, confused about what he is going to do.

He doesn't respond, he just quickly stand in front of me then turns away and bends down and then pulls me onto his back and stands up, picking me up with him. Now I'm on his back, and he is giving me a piggyback ride. I kiss his cheek to show my gratitude. 'Oh, how nice it is to have a mate.'

Soon after we find the shop and Hunter opens the door, with me still on his back, and we enter the shop. I don't want to get down but I need to speak with someone about appointment booking, so I have to.

Once I'm down Hunter wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to him, giving the man in the shop, who seems to be looking our way, a glare. I turn to Hunter and slap his chest to get his attention and then kiss his cheek again to let him know that he's the only one for me. We are both smiling at each other, in our own world, when a cough gets our attention, forcing us back into reality.

"Hello, what can we help you with today?" A lady asks us.

"Hello, we were wondering if we would be able to book appointments to try on wedding dresses for a bride and bridesmaids as well as suits for the groom and the other men." I try to say politely to her, but I'm not liking the way she is looking at my mate.

Hunter wraps his hands and arms tighter around my waist and pulls me even closer to him so that there is not even a tiny bit of space between us and when he kisses the top of my head. Both me and Star calm down and focus on the job at hand again.

"That's fine, would you like to try on the gown and suit today or with everyone else?" The lady asks us.

"Oh, we aren't getting married yet." I hear Hunter say.

"I'm the sister of the groom." I tell her afterwards, trying not to get too excited about Hunter saying 'yet'.

"Sorry for my assumption, if you would like to follow me we can go and get you booked in." The lady says, turning around and walking to the counter and pulling out a book.

We follow behind her and book the appointments that are needed and then head home as we are now finished for the day. All I want to do is go home and sleep.

When we left the store, Hunter picked me up again and we, well he, walked back to where we parked the car so we could go home. However, as he was walking to the car I fell asleep in his arms. I guess I was more tired than I thought I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma Roberts as Zoe, she will be explained in the next chapter.

Let me know what you think.

F.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 326 38
What happens if you find your mate when you thought you had already? What if you have to choose between a guy that is everything you want, and one th...
426 37 28
Sky has been told all her life, lies. She is a brave person, and she will do anything to protect who she loves.~~~~ Sky eventually figures out about...
92 9 13
Poor girls. Kat and Sky have been on the run from everyone their whole lives because they weren't normal. They could do things normal humans couldnt...
69 0 31
At 5 years old madilynnes bestfriend katie is kidnapped by rogues. Katie's parents are murdered and Shortly after her mom is also killed. madilynnes...