Jealous Jennie ORIGINAL

By JENLISAblinks100

One shots of Jennie being jealous/Possessive over Lisa Don't copy without using permission directly from me... More

Backup dancers 😒
High school
Hate the new restaurant
Don't go
3s a crowd
Yes boss
Break ups
Instagram models
Instagram
She is mine
Clingy
Surprise visit
I love you
Insecure
Texts
The bosses daughter
The bosses daughter 2
Thailand
Rumour
chesty problem
Cute nini
Favourite teacher
You belong to me
Ring
Video games
Space
Space 2
He said she said
Just friends
Clone
Jealous lisa
Instagram 2
Break ups 2
Break ups 3
Attention
Hickey
Fan gift
Text from my ex
Why I left
I hate ships
Arcade hangout
Arcade hangout 2
Booty call
Hot wife
Arcade hangout 3
He's Gone
I'm not the one
Texts 2
My love
JennieRubyJaneOffical
Jennie and her Calvins
Why i unpublished my books.
Partner
Marriage
Baby shopping
Role play
Toxic ( jealous lisa )
Come home
Jennie on a date
Don't be late
Work doesn't matter Nini does.
Jennie and her Calvins 2
I want it and I'm going to get it.
I want it and im going to get it 2
Texts/Facetime
Obsessed
My Bully
Thats my sister.
My Bully 2
Eyes of love
Not my girlfriend
Mandu
Sit your butt down
Smoker
My Ex and your Ex
Stealer
Cold but Cute
Birthday girl
Worker
Worker 2
Worker 3
Worker 4
Worker 5
Anymore
Happy pills
Mandu attack
Jennie and her Calvins 3
I want plastic surgery prank.
The way
Girlfriend tag
Older girls
New story
New story
Just a quick message😁
You were with who?
Cheaters
The break up
Coming Soon
Unoffical

High school 2

25.4K 644 370
By JENLISAblinks100

Part 2 to high school chapter so if you haven't read the 1st please go back and read it. Also Lisa is g!p in this short series so just warning you guys. They are also both seniors.

Lisa PoV

The week is over and I've been so good so I can get my reward from my ex, the Queen B of the school Jennie Kim. I have been avoiding every girl that flirted with me just so I can spend the weekend with Jennie. I know whipped right.

Rejecting girls this week even just for head has been hard. You guys probably wonder what makes me such a chick magnet. Let's just say I have the biggest dick in the school. 8 inches to be exact even thought I don't think I'm that big, girls love it.

But I only have eyes for Jennie and the reason why most of the girls hate her is because she has me wrapped around her little fingers and she enjoys that power she has over me and I'm not going to lie I kind of enjoy it to.

Even though Jennie is my ex I will still do anything to be with her. If she said no flirting with girls then that means no flirting with girls. This week has been so hard because the amount of chicks and cheerleaders that have been offering to give me head this week just went to the max. Luckily Jennie hasn't found out, but I haven't done any of that I swear.

Even when Bambam and BI invited me to a party, Hot chicks everywhere, luckily Jennie didn't want to go but other cheerleaders where there. I didn't get a chance to even get my dick sucked because after 2 hours of being there I saw Rose and Jisoo so I hung out with them because I know if they saw me with anyone they'll report it to Jennie, and I can't let that happen.

It's Friday after school...

I was already at home and I got a text from Jennie telling me to come over. I live by myself because my mom and dad live in Thailand looking after businesses they have there.

I decided to live in the house in Korea and get my education from here. We are a wealthily family my parents normally sent me money every month so I can live.

It's around 5pm I got ready in some clothes. Something that Jennie will find me good in.

( A/N: without the things in her hands.)

I looked at myself in the mirror, Love it. Jennie will surely love this look. The fact that Jennie is an impossible ex to deal with meaning I can't even go on a friendly hang out with a girl who she thinks is "pretty". It's weird right but it's more weird that we always end up together even if where "broken up".

I got into my car and drive to Jennies house which was about 10 minutes away. When I got to her house I parked up outside and went to the door.

I rang the door bell and a couple of moments later Jennie opens up and she looks hot.

Jennie gives me a smirk. I just look her up and down.

Lisa: you look hot

Jennie looked like she was going to head out.

Jennie: I know I do and good thing you look good to because we're going out.

I looked at her with confusion.

Lisa: I thought we're sleeping over at your place.

Jennie chuckled as she stepped out her house and locked the door.

Jennie: we are my parents aren't at home and your princess is hungry so you're taking me out on a date and you're paying.

Jennie makes her way to my car and I just followed her as I opened the door for her and she got in. I guess we're going on a date.

I headed into the drivers seat and put my seatbelt on. Before I started to drive I turn to Jennie.

Lisa: so where do you want to go.

Jennie: there's this Italian themed restaurant that's opened where going there it's about 5 minutes away from here.

I nod as I put the location Jennie told me into my phone so I can drive there. It's going to be an interesting night.

Jennies PoV

When Lisa pulled up to this new restaurant it looked small but cozy. We walked in and Lisa got a booth for the both of us, she knows what I like.

We got to the booth and I purposely sat close to Lisa. Lisa looks over the menu, why is she hot, it's annoying that she's so hot.

Lisa: any idea what you want Nini

I place my hand on her thigh as I lean over to her so I can look at her menu and I hear her gulp. I love that I have this effect on her.

Jennie: I'll have whatever you're having.

Lisa nods.

When we got our food we began to eat....

Lisa: your parents didn't leave any food for you when they left.

I look at Lisa while she was eating.

Jennie: they left plenty of food, I just wanted you to take me out on a date.

Lisa looked at me with confusion which was cute.

Lisa: didn't you say two weeks ago that ex's don't go on dates.

I did say that but I was just also mad at her because we just recently broke up and she got into an argument with me about our math teacher flirting with me.

Jennie: yes but do you mind going on a date with me.

I intensely look at her

Lisa: I don't mind

Lisa gives me her cute smile and I just remember why I'm so in love with her. She's just everything a girl needs, everything I, Jennie Kim needs.

Jennie: good

I smile at her

Jennie: but this whole date was also something I'm doing so I can talk to you about what you did this week.

Lisa took a sip from her water and looks at me

Lisa: what did I do.... I swear I behaved this whole week. No girls like you said

I smile... I just wanted to see if she really didn't talk to any girls.

Jennie: so I heard you went to the party Bambam and BI had.

I say as I casually eat my food and glance at Lisa. Lisa nods her head.

Lisa: yeah they invited me so I went but I was hanging out with Rosé and Jisoo for the rest of the night.

I already knew that because Rosé and Jisoo texted as soon as they saw Lisa.

Jennie: I know but you told them you was there for 2 hours... so what did you do there for 2 hours... mingle with any pretty girls.

Lisa nervously chuckled, Lisa was getting nervous and I could tell just by me looking at her. She always said that I was hot when I questioned her so I'm sure her pants are feeling quite tight right now.

Lisa: not at all... I was with Bam and Hanbin, I had a few drinks and that's all...

I've been to some of these party's before and I know what they do when they have a few drinks.

Jennie: really no girls flirted with you.

I pouted my lips and I see Lisa glaze head down from my eyes to my lips.

Lisa: well these 2 random chicks from a different school approached me and Bam but I told them I wasn't really looking for anyone but they just wanted to dance so...

I cut Lisa off

Jennie: dance???

I raise my eyebrow which made Lisa gulp and she nodded slowly.

Jennie: did you grind on them did they know you had a dick.

Lisa takes my hand and brings them to her lips giving the back of my hand a gentle kiss. I love it when she does that.

Lisa: you know I love dancing but as soon as they pressed up against me I left you can even text Bambam and BI or whoever was at the party

Lisa said nervously and I nodded slowly

Jennie: ok I let you slide for this one but did you get those girls number.

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: no I didn't even get there names.

I smile

Jennie: good... so daddy was good all week for me

I said in a baby voice making Lisa gulp again. Lisa nods her head at me.

Jennie: I like to hear that....

Lisa was still holding onto my hand and I let her because I missed us holding hands with each other.

After our amazing date me and Lisa head back to her car. She opened the door for me like a gentlewoman and then she got into the drivers seat.

Lisa: does this mean we're back together.

I chuckle.

Jennie: ew no... it means you have more work to do.

Lisa nods her head

Lisa: so after this weekend I can do whatever I want

I cross my arms at her as she looks at me.

Jennie: explain what you mean by "whatever I want"

Lisa scratches the back of her neck.

Lisa: talk to whoever I want...

Before she finished I cut her off

Jennie: no

I simply said and Lisa sighs

Lisa: so you don't want to be my girlfriend but you also don't want anyone else to be my girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes

Jennie: yes Lalisa is that so hard for you to follow.

I give her a look and she just rolled her eyes.

Lisa: so you don't want to be my girlfriend but you still act like my girlfriend.

I nod.

Jennie: Lisa how many girls have sucked your dick?

Lisa gulps

Lisa: do you want me to answer that or is this a trick question

Lisa said nervously

Jennie: just answer me

Lisa: about 10 girls I think

Lisa looks down and I rolled my eyes

Jennie: and how many girls did you actually fuck with that dick

Lisa looked into my eyes

Lisa: only you

I smile

Jennie: exactly I've only had sex with you and you only had sex with me so it doesn't matter which slut had your dick in her mouth you've only been inside me meaning your mine and I'm yours, you understand what I'm talking about.

Lisa nods

Lisa: so as long as I don't stick my dick inside someone I can still get head from a chick

Is she just plain dumb. I slapped Lisa on the back of her head.

Lisa: ouch... what did I say.

Lisa says as she rubs the back of her head.

Jennie: no you can not, from now on no one can suck you off unless it's me. Understood.

Lisa seemed speechless and just nodded her head.

Jennie: good now lets go home.

Lisa started the car and drove back to my place.

10 minutes later

When we got inside my house, we took our shoes off and I lead Lisa upstairs to my room.

It's time for a little bit of fun. After all she's been a good girl for me so it's time for her to get her reward.

Lisa PoV

Jennie lead me to her room she closed the door then she pushed me onto her bed as she straddled me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and connected our lips together. That was so hot, I'm just so turned on right now.

I held a firm grip on Jennies thigh. As Jennie and I tongues battle for dominance I glide my hands to grip onto Jennies hips as she starts to grind on my hard member.

Jennie took out my phone from my hoodie and tossed it next to us on the bed. She did the same with her phone so there was nothing but my bulge poking her.

I near Jennie moan and just then my dick twitched.

Jennie: I like... how... turned on... you are for... me

Jennie said between our kisses.

Lisa: only... for you... baby girl

As me and Jennie was having a hot make out session I hear my phone buzz. I ignored it as I started to kiss Jennie down her neck. As I was leaving marks on Jennies neck, my phone kept buzzing. Whoever it is better fuck off.

Jennie: your phone

Jennie said in an annoyed tone and I just groan

Lisa: leave it

I say as I sucked on Jennies neck while my hands were on her bare waist. But my phone kept buzzing before I knew it Jennie threw my phone on my chest and got off me.

Ouch

Jennie: who the hell is Chungha and why is she blowing up your phone.

I'm guessing she read who the messages was from.

Lisa: she's some girl I met 2 weeks ago... I didn't talk to her this week I swear.

Jennie looked real annoyed.

Jennie: give me your phone I want to read those messages.

I just unlocked my phone and handed it to Jennie. Her face got more annoyed as she read on.

Jennie: so she says "come over... or shall I come to you 👀" then she says " you know I give amazing head so maybe you can go down on me" then your bitch texts you again saying " Let's go on another date and have dessert at my place"

Jennie looks at me while showing me the phone.

Jennie: so when did you meet this bitch

I hold my hands up in defence

Lisa: like I said, 2 weeks ago about 3 weeks after we broke up.

Jennie starts typing on my phone

Lisa: what are you typing.

Couple of moments later Jennie finished typing

Jennie: I said "no I can't come over because I'll be to busy fucking my hot girlfriend Jennie Kim so don't text me ever again... bye"

Jennie smiles as she throws my phone at me and I caught it. I can't believe she texted that.

Lisa: last time I checked I didn't have a girlfriend.

Jennie straddled me again and she cups my cheeks with her hands.

Jennie: we are back together dummy and you're mine you got that.

I just nod and Jennie crashed her lips onto mine.

My girlfriend ladies and gentlemen....

/////////////////

You guys probably wondering why I continued this shot but I thought you guys would like to know what happens next😂😂😂

💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 672 2
Jennie finds out about someone trying to take Lisa's virginity and she doesn't like that so she decides to seduce Lisa so she can take it instead. Li...
18.2K 519 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019
17K 309 10
Blackpink Oneshots out of my imagination. Disclaimer: I don't own Blackpink or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.
180K 5.5K 60
"Why are you so selfish?" A story where Jennie fights to get Jisoo back after their breakup. "You're right, I am selfish. I'm too selfish for you, b...