My favourite Idiots ✔️

Por sydnie6624

Four years ago, Livi's parents were central in a truck accident including a drunk driver. When they passed, L... Más

1) School Supplies
2) Basement
3) Advice
4) Forgiveness
5) Oakwood Elementary
6) Mila
7) Hot Revenge
8) Art
9) Hemlock Falls
10) Extra boys
11) Jaxy
12) Perfect Pressie
13) 17
14) Passed
15) 5th Brother
16) Chicken Fights
17) Alive
18) Woah.
19) Mean
20) Reunited
21) Dancers
22) Happy tears
23) Braids + Punches
24) Pancakes
25) Shopping
26) Planning Stage
27) Easter Party
28) Easter Party Continued
29) Say Bye.
30) Term 2
31) Uh Oh
32) Secret's Out
33) Gone
34) Gaming
35) Dancer
36) Showcase
37) Footy
38) Welcome Home
39) Science
40) Canteen
41) Asked Out
42) Carnival
43) Arguing
44) Growing Up
45) Secret's Safe
46) Graded
47) They know
48) Freezing cold
49) Sick
50) Man Bites Dog
51) Ice cream
53) Phoneless
54) Costumes
55) Stressed
56) Makeup
57) Trophy
58) Home Alone
59) Chocolate Bowls
60) Grand Final
61) Cupcakes
62) Beck
63) Blurry
64) Optometrist
65) Holidays Are Coming
66) Adelaide Here We Come
67) Happy Cones
68) Learning to Play
69) Football Team
70) So Pretty (FLOORPLAN)
71) Ditching
72) We Know
73) It's Boring Up There
74) You're Not As Pretty As Me
75) Oreo Krispy Kreme
76) Jono Appeared
77) Let's Do It
78) This Got Me Silent
79) Scarlet Fever
80) Our Secret
81) Want to See?
82) You've Done it Before?!
83) Just a Cast
84) Bit of an Accident
85) A 13th to Remember
86) Bailey
87) Snowflake Bracelet
88) Nosy
89) Miss Sassy
90) I'm Not Hungry
91) Nope
92) Memories
93) Creepy Guys
94) One Way to Start December
95) On a Plane?
96) You're All Rude
97) Academic Excellence
98) At Least You Didn't Fall
99) School's Over
100) Not a Chance
101) Shopping
102) Christmas Eve
103) Christmas Day
104) Noah's House
105) The Airport
106) Bahasa
107) The Arrival
108) Breakfast
109) Be Kids
110) Playing Mermaids
111) Stranded
112) Scarred
113) Constrictor
114) New Years Eve
Epilogue

52) Watch It

5.9K 120 10
Por sydnie6624

I spent a few more days at home sick, then was finally allowed to go back to school. I probably could have gone yesterday, but I still had a bit of a temperature, so Hunter said I should stay home, not that I was complaining, but I really wanted to see Jono.

When Jaxon drove us to school the next day, all of them decided to remind me on the rules.

"Excited to see your boyfriend today Livi?" Asked Lachie. Trust him to bring up the subject.

"Yes." I mumbled, staring out the window.

"You know you're technically not supposed to be dating, so I think we should meet him just to make sure he's good." Suggested Olli, smirking at me.

"No, no. It's fine." I said.

"Actually I think he's right. We should meet him because he has some serious nerve dating our sister." Said Jaxon.

"Guys, he's fine. Don't worry about it." I smiled fakely.

"Nope. We want to meet him." Said Jaxon, ending the discussion, although in my head I was repeating 'no' a thousand times. I didn't need them to meet Jono, they didn't need to.

Once we got to school, I quickly grabbed my bag and ran into school without saying another word to any of my brothers. I heard them call after me, but I just kept running until I got to my locker, which was where Jono was standing.

He wasn't facing me, and I could see he was on his phone, so I took the opportunity.

"BOO!" I yelled, grabbing onto his shoulders. He let out a loud and girly scream, and I doubled over laughing.

"LIVI! You scared me half to death!" He yelled back at me, panting to catch his breath, meanwhile I was killing myself laughing. "Stop laughing!" He demanded jokingly.

Once I regained myself I gave him a quick hug then opened my locker.

"So, why'd you decide to actually come to school today?" He joked, so I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Definitely not to see you." I replied, faking disgust.

"You looovveee me." He grinned grabbing my hand.

"You wish." I scoffed, going off to science with him. "But if you really need to know, I was sick because Jaxon thought it would be funny to throw me in the freezing cold pool." I explained, and he burst out laughing. "Oh, shut up." I said, slapping his arm.

"Weak." He said smiling, just so I knew he didn't mean it.

We continued walking and talking, and right when we were nearly at the science room, I bumped into someone and crashed to the ground.

"Aye, watch where you're going." I heard Jono growl.

"I think you should be the one to watch it." Growled a voice I knew all too well. Lachie. "You good Livi?" He asked, holding out a hand for me.

"Hold it, you two know each other?" Jono asked confused.

I sighed and said, "Jono meet Lachie, one of my many brothers." His jaw dropped, and Lachie smirked.

"See you later baby." Smirked Lachie, ruffling my hair then walking off with his mates.

"That's your brother!?" Jono asked incredulously.

"The one and only Lachie Miller. One of the 4 Miller boys." I groaned.

"I didn't realise they were your brothers!'' He exclaimed.

"Well, now you know." I said, walking again.

"They're going to kill me for dating you!" His eyes widened.

"Don't worry, that's why I got thrown in the pool." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oops, soz." He said. "But you know, I heard some older boys saying there was this really cute year 7 girl in the change rooms the other day. Then Jaxon asked who it was, they said Livi, then he verbally tore their heads off." Jono shuddered at the memory.

"Wait, what? Jaxon? What did he say?" I asked, curious now.

"He said they wouldn't see the light of day again if any of them went near you." He shivered again.

"Wow. Didn't know Jaxon was that feisty." I shrugged. "Actually, that's a lie. I did know that, I just thought that roughness was reserved for me only." Jono laughed at this, which confused me a little since I didn't know what was funny. I wasn't joking.

We finally got to science, and just like the classes I had for the rest of the day, it was extremely boring. I don't really know how I managed to constantly keep good grades because I was always zoning out, but luckily, I did. Jaxon always got in so much trouble when grades came out because he was always failing. The only class he didn't fail in was wood and metal. He was really good at those.

Once, he came home and he had made an entire working marble run. It was so cool especially because it was themed as a giraffe, so the marble went inside his mouth, travelled all through its neck and body, then came out like poop. That was when I was in about grade 4 or 5, so I had a lot of fun with it at the time. I'm not sure where it is now though.

When I got home that afternoon Lachie confronted everyone.

"I met Livi's boyfriend today. Well, I already knew him, but I met them together." Smirked Lachie.

"No, Lachie! Shut up!!" I yelled at him.

"No swearing Livi!" Jaxon butted in.

"I don't care!" I snapped back. "Lachie please don't!" I begged.

"Tell us what?" asked Olli, obviously intrigued now.

"Well when I saw the two of them today..."

"No!!! Lachie you can't tell them!" I yelled again, trying to shove him out of the room. He just stood exactly where he was, then grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth.

"Lick or bite me and you'll regret it." He warned sternly. "So as I was saying, when I saw them, Livi didn't see me, so she ran straight into me and fell over." This earned a few chuckles from the other 2. "Her boyfriend, Jono, then told me to watch it, so I had to teach him who I was." Lachie explained, and my anger bubbled up.

"What did you do?" Asked Olli.

"I told him he was the one who needed to watch it, then Livi had to explain who I was." He finished up. Both the boys were laughing now, and my anger began to overflow.

"I'm proud of you little bro." Said Olli, patting Lachie's back as he left the room. That gave Lachie a minor distraction, so he loosened his grip on me enough for me to escape.

I quickly broke free of his grip then turned around and used the only form of defence against my brothers I had. I kneed him in his parts and he fell to the ground groaning, giving me time to run upstairs and lock my door. When I was safely inside, I went and grabbed my diary, writing my anger down at a furiously fast speed. Slowly I calmed down, then started on my homework for the day. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

72.5K 2.4K 29
Sixteen year old Nova is ready to see what life has to offer. Her family isn't ready to let her go yet. Secrets beyond what Nova could imagine will b...
Noxious Por Josie Marie

Novela Juvenil

156K 8.4K 56
❝We are never going to be family.❞ • • • Three half-siblings, living in different situations, with enough hate to kill each other. By some joke of th...
1.3M 36K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
3.1M 70.1K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...