Viserys Targaryen Imagines ||...

By bellbottomblues

»»----- Game of Thrones' Viserys Targaryen x Reader -----«« 【𝐈】 Full of uncanny happy endings and evil read... More

|| 𝔸 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 || 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 || 𝔐𝔬𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕒𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 || 𝔖𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕞 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟 𝕆𝕟𝕖 || 𝔗𝔥𝔢ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕀𝕥 ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 || 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ||
|| 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 || 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕊𝕡𝕪 𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 || 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 || 𝔗𝔶𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕤' 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 || 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 || 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔨!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕟 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟 || 𝔄𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 || 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕣 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

|| 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 || 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

3.2K 71 1
By bellbottomblues

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Viserys is with Daenerys all the time.

___________________________________________________________

"(y/n)? Stop hiding! Where are you?", Viserys' voice echoed through the crypts.
You were trying to keep quiet but giggling revealed where you were hiding.
"Got you!", he screamed jumping out of the corner.
"You'd never find me  if I kept my mouth shut", you pushed him slightly.
"Don't push me!", he pushed you back and you fell down. It didn't hurt you but you decided to pretend to cry, "Oh, (y/n), I'm sorry...", he was scared and kneeled in front of you, "I'm sorry, sorry, please don't tell my mom. Did I hurt you?"
"No, you stupid", you laughed.
"Hey! I was really worried!"
"Good", you stood up and chuckled, "Catch me, silly!"
You started running and he followed you.
"Burn them all... Burn them all...", familiar voice could be heard from afar and that made Viserys  and you freeze.
"He's here", you whispered to him, "We should be leaving"
"Yes", Viserys sounded sad and ashamed of his mad father.
"Shh... Quietly. I don't want him to see us..."
"Of course", the boy held your hand as you two tried to leave the crypts making no sound. You both knew you shouldn't be there.
"I'm scared of him", you confessed.
"Me too"
"Ouch", you didn't see ser Jaime coming and you collided with him.
"Lady (y/n), Prince Viserys. What are you two doing here?", he asked laughing a little as he touched your arms gently, trying to check if you weren't hurt.
You let go of Viserys' hand quickly.
"We... We were wandering around, brother", you lied.
"Your (e/c) can't lie to me, (y/n) Lannister", he smiled.
"I know we shouldn't go there..."
"My father is there", Viserys added and looked down.
"Oh, I see", ser Jaime patted his head, "Queen Rhaella is looking for you two"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were the youngest daughter of Tywin and Joanna Lanister. Your mother died giving birth to you and that was something your sister Cersei couldn't ever forgive you. You were the apple of the eye to your father and brothers, though. Lord Tywin sent you to King's Landing with your brother Jaime so you could become one of the court ladies. That meant  you could live in the palace and probably marry one of the most noble men one day. As a child you were being taught how to be a good court lady and you befriended young Prince Viserys at the time.
Ser Jaime made sure you were as safe as possible during Robert Baratheon's Rebellion and after that you were still living in The Red Keep. But you were supposed to be your sister's court lady now. Queen Cersei was always cold towards you. Not as much as to your brother Tyrion, but still.
You thought Viserys was dead for many years but when you found out he was alive you couldn't help being happy. In secret, of course. You silently wished him all the best.
But you didn't expect to see him again. Especially not now, almost twenty years later, standing next to your sister and her new lover, Euron Greyjoy. Standing in the city you were supposed to lose soon and probably die as well. Dying didn't seem to be the worst option, though - your nephews were gone, your father was gone, your allies were your enemies. All this time Cersei kept you by her side - she didn't like you, yes, but you were her sister. And she was afraid of being alone.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Viserys was walking towards you as his sister and their advisors stood in afar. You recognized him in a second - his silver hair and lilac eyes were one in a million. And of course you knew it was Viserys Targaryen. He didn't recognize you, though. He wasn't even looking in your direction. It was rather disappointing - for all the years you were thinking of him as "the one who got away".
"Viserys Targaryen, son of The Mad King. People of King's Landing are not pleased to hear that you and your sister are back", Cersei started.
"They are less pleased to see you on the throne. The throne that is mine. Surrender and I may let you live", he smirked.
"I will never let such a tyrant to sit on the throne"
"Then why are you still on it?", Viserys asked.
He was different. Of course he was not a boy anymore and he had to survive the things you had no idea of. But when he was a little boy his heart was kind and gentle. Now his eyes showed no mercy, emptiness and a little bit of madness.
"Stop disrespecting The Queen or I'll cut your pretty face", Euron said.
"Go on", Viserys hissed at him.
"We are here to make sure no innocent person will be hurt, I want to remind", you told them.
Viserys looked at you with despise in his eyes and that broke your heart.
"You are The Queen Bitch's lover boy", he pointed at Euron, "But who is she?", he looked at you again.
"I am lady (y/n) Lannister, Queen's sister", you answered as he took a step back.
His eyes softened in a second and his mouth opened a little.
"(y/n)?", he asked, "I didn't expect you here"
"I didn't expect you here neither", you bowed your head.
"What's that supposed to mean?", Euron asked angrily.
"They knew each other as children", Cersei told him.
"Please, Viserys. Don't kill the innocents", you pleaded.
"No one is truly innocent, (y/n)", he said, "I wanted to stop the bloodshed but your Queen said no", he turned around and walked away.
"They're just like their father", Cersei whispered.
"Tyrion's there", you pointed at your brother standing next to Daenerys.
"He's going to die, (y/n)", Cersei snorted as she left your side with Euron.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were laying in your room and trying to fall asleep. You couldn't, though, you could only think of Viserys and wonder if you are going to survive this war. You were not by Cersei's side. She was never a good sister to you and she was cruel as The Queen. But she was all you knew.
Someone knocked upon your door.
"Leave", you said irritated. It was late at night and it was very unprofessional of your servants to interrupt you at such time.
"Lady (y/n), please, let me in", someone said. You didn't recognize this voice. It could be a trap and that made your heart beat very fast.
You stood up and grabbed a small dagger as you opened your door carefully.
"Who are you?", you asked a girl standing in front of you. She was not from the palace for sure.
"I am from The Targaryen's Camp. King Viserys wants you to come with me", she confessed.
She was terrified because she knew you could tell anyone to kill her. But that was not your intention. Poor servant girl was one of the innocents.
"Come inside, I don't want anyone to see you", you let her in and closed the door, "I don't know if I should go"
"Lord Tyrion is sure you are not by your sister's side. He says you are here because you have nowhere else to go. Prince Viserys offers you a place in our camp. He wants you to join us"
The fact that Tyrion was there with The Targaryens made it better but it was still very risky to leave The Red Keep.
"I'm not sure...", you sat on the bed and sighed, "I... I don't know your King, not really. We were 7 years old when we knew each other..."
"But you do know your brother", she smiled, "Here", she handed you a necklace with a golden lion, "That belongs to you, my lady, doesn't it?", she asked.
You took the necklace and started crying. You couldn't believe your eyes - it was the necklace you gave to Viserys the last time you saw him as a child. Just before they took him and his pregnant mother away. He had to keep it with himself all this time.
"I... I'm going", you sniffed and wore the necklace. The necklace with The Lannister's Lion. The same Lannisters that had killed his family. And he still didn't get rid of the necklace. Because of you.
The servant Viserys had sent was an excellent spy. Not only she could get inside of The Red Keep unnoticed, but she also helped you to leave the city the way no one saw you. Cersei was being left all alone again. She was not going to be happy about it.
"(y/n)", Tyrion smiled at you. He was waiting for you outside the city, "I'm glad you decided to join us"
You hugged him tigthly.
"Where are we going?", you asked.
"Dragonstone. King Viserys is waiting there for us"
You sat on the horse waiting for you.
"He didn't recognize me", you said sadly, "Earlier today"
"I told him you were in Casterly Rock. I had no idea you were here"
"So he was asking about me?"
"Every day, dear sister", Tyrion chuckled, "He wanted to know everything... If you were married, had children..."
You looked down. You wanted to marry one lord actually. Cersei ordered to kill him. She didn't want you to marry and leave her side. That was also the reason why you weren't in Casterly Rock. You told Tyrion about it.
"We're going to win this war, (y/n)", Tyrion assured.
When you arrived to the shore, you saw the ship waiting for you to take you to Dragonstone.
"Is Viserys there?", you asked leaving your horse.
"Yes", Tyrion nodded.
You were scared to go inside and talk to him. You didn't know why but it was a weird feeling that made you feel dizzy. You entered the ship, though, as the servant and Tyrion took your bags inside.
"Lady Lannister", familiar voice made you freeze and you turned around to face Viserys. Oh, he was so handsome, you could see it earlier but now it was even more clear. He was standing so close to you.
Viserys hugged you and you hugged him back. He held your face in his hands and saw the necklace on your neck as he smiled widely.
"You're mine again", he whispered which surprised you. You came there to join your brother and the King he chose to support. Not to belong to Viserys who was like a stranger to you, honestly.
"I was praying for you every day...", you confessed looking up, "But I don't know you, Viserys. I don't know who you are today"
"And I don't know you", his eyes turned into ice again as he took a step back, "Why did you come here, then?"
"Because of my brother", you answered, "And... And this", you pointed at your necklace, "I don't know you, yes. But I'd like to know you better again"
He approached you again and kissed you passionately. You were shocked by this action but you kissed him back.
"Ekhem", Tyrion's voice interrupted you.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Daenerys and Viserys were looking at you and they were both angry.
"What do you mean you won't tell us about Cersei's plans?", the girl asked.
"I don't know about anything! Do you honestly think she would tell me?"
"You are her sister", Viserys pointed out.
"I thought you wanted me here because you liked me... Not to use me like this...", you started.
"We just think that you're still by her side", Daenerys crossed her arms.
"I don't know ANYTHING", you were getting angry as well, "She hates me. She blames me for our mother's death"
The room went silent as Tyrion smiled at you sadly.
"She blames me for our mother's death... Well, her mother's. I haven't met her. And she hates me so much, she even killed my fiancé", you added.
"You had a fiancé?", Viserys asked angrily.
"Old times. Doesn't matter anymore"
"You haven't told me"
"It doesn't matter, he's dead", you shrugged your arms.
"Did you love him?", Viserys approached you.
"My King...", Tyrion coughed, "It's not the right time to..."
"Any time is right if I say so", Viserys rolled his eyes.
"You've changed", you hissed and took a step back, "I don't like this new you"
"I've gone through hell", he hissed at you.
"So have I. All of us have", you looked around, "But you're the worst one around"
"Oh, I'm sorry I'm not the same young boy with a kind heart I used to be", he said mockingly.
"And I'm sorry I'm not the same silly girl in love with you. I'm sorry I wasn't loyal but guess what? How could I know that you're going to be back in my life? Anyway it doesn't matter. He's dead and I don't like who you are anymore", you told him and left the room despite him screaming at you that you are not allowed to leave.
You went to your room and shut the door loudly. You were glad you weren't in The Red Keep anymore but at the same time you didn't want to be in Dragonstone either.
"You have to obey me! I am your king!", Viserys went inside as you rolled your eyes.
"Didn't anyone teach you how to knock?! This is a lady's room"
"And I am your king!", he screamed, "What is wrong with you?! You're acting like you're blaming me for something!"
"You left me", you faced him as he made wide eyes, "Viserys, I was alone all these years... Alone. With her... She took everything I have loved from me. And you were somewhere there... I get it, it wasn't your fault. But why didn't you take me with you?"
"I was a child, it was not my decision"
"You left me here to die. I'm a Lannister, right?"
He went silent.
"My brother killed your father. Can you live with something like this?", you asked and your voice was shaking.
"My father was mad"
"And you? Are you?", you asked and he didn't answer, "Remember us playing in the castle? He was walking around, mumbling those three words... We were scared of him. Will you be like him one day?", tears started rolling down your cheeks and Viserys gently touched your face with his hands.
"We're going to play in the castle again, (y/n). But we need to win this war. Your brother killed my father, yes. And I'm going to kill your sister. Can you live with something like this?"
"My sister is cruel", you sniffed.
"But I'm glad she killed your fiancé", he whispered before pecking your lips.
"He was a good man. Charming one, very nice... Total opposite of you"
"Did you love him? Did you really love him?"
"No. I've just said that he was a total opposite of you. How could I love someone like that?", you smiled a little.
"Why are you so angry at me that I have changed, then?"
"Not at you. I am angry at myself that I don't mind you being like that. I'm angry at myself that I like you even better this way. But it's so hard to admit so I lie I hate it. In fact, I want you to win this war, Viserys. I want you to burn each one of those monsters inside the castle. I want to see my sister's head on a spike and you wearing her crown. I want you to rip The Lannister flags off the walls and see The Targaryen flags around The Red Keep again. Just like when I was a child"
"Well... I guess Westeros is going to have a Lannister Queen again so we don't have to take The Lannister flags down, my dear", Viserys smirked and kissed your forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 12.2K 46
[ Please bear with the cringey chapters as I'm currently revising the whole book thank you ] Killua one shots for y'all-Enjoy! by: scintillalea
140K 4.8K 15
lucerys velaryon 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅. this 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋...
167K 5.1K 108
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙏𝙎...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪...�...
64.4K 685 63
I actually left the magcon fandom halfway through this book, but kept typing for you guys. I've decided to end this book on a positive note. I love y...