Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

By HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... More

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 3: New Law
Chapter 4: The Purge
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 18: Commander
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 28: Captured
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 12: 16Lab

13.5K 217 363
By HaremWriter

The next day came, you were suggled up on your master bed, sleeping peacefully, then the sunshine hits your face through the window forcing you cover your face as you move your head into two soft pillows...or is it two soft pillows.

Five-seven: My~ you sure are daring Master, especially early in the morning~

Five-seven said in a seductive tone voice, her change of tone of her voice force you to open your eyes a little bit.

Y/N: Five more minutes ple-

You didn't finish your sentence as you were shock of what you were doing, you head between Five-sevens two soft breast as you had one of your hand groping one of her breast, you had a blush on your face as Five-seven smiled at you while rubbing your head back.

Y/N: U-Uhhh...

Five-seven: If you like master we can stay in bed a bit longer if you like~

You then pulled away between Five-sevens breast as you had a blush on your face while keeping your "little" friend calm down between your legs

Y/N: I-I'm wide awake now so we should get up, hehe...

Five-seven: Awww~ are you sure you don't want to rest a little more master?~

She said in a seductive tone voice as she lay down on the bed revealing her black bra and black panties to you, you had a blush on your face while keeping your "friend" calm down as best you could while closing your legs together.

Y/N thoughts: As much I want to bang her I can't...not yet at least!

Y/N: U-Uhhh...l-lets go see if the others are awake!

You said as you rushed out of the bed room and into the hallway as you left Five-seven behind on the master bed.

-

Moments past after the whole thing with Five-seven, you and her begin to walk together through the mansion as you try to get familiar around the place, you and Five-seven then meet the other girls in the main hallway were Kalina was with them.

Kalina: Oh there you two are, I was wondering what took you two so long, let me guess....you two had sex?

Y/N: W-What?! Of course not...at least not yet...look me and Five-seven were just exploring the place a bit...this mansion is like a maze...

Kalina: True, but don't worry, these girls have been here before, so as long as one of these girls are with you, you won't get lost......are you sure you two didn't have sex?

Kalina question with a smug look on her face, you and other girls blushed a bit as Five-seven was avoiding eye contact from Kalina.

Y/N: Of course we didn't, so stop asking me that!

Kalina: Oh well that's a shame, welp now that you and the girls are here, Mr. Kryuger wanted me to take you down to the 16Lab.

Y/N: Wait, the what now?

Kalina: You'll see in the moment, lets go.

Kalina then lead you towards a wide spaced elevator, that only lets down and not up the mansion, you and the girls then head in the elevator as Kalina pressed a bottom that takes the elevator down.

Y/N: Didn't know this mansion had a basement...

Kalina: Eh, more or less...so, if you haven't had sex with any of the girls yet, who are you gonna do it first?

Y/N: Can we just drop that conversation already?!

Kalina: Oh come on, I'm pretty sure these girls are interested on doing "it" with you, right ladies?~

Kalina said as you turn a bit towards the girls that was giving a seductive look, Five-seven was licking her upper lip, WA-chan was in a blushing mess while looking away, M16 just gave seductive giggle, BAR was smiling nervously while playing with her fingers, PKP was thinking if your "thing" would fit inside her, FAL was imagining being the dominant one with you and M4 SOP just said...

M4 SOP: Hay master, if me and you have sex, would like a blowjob first or do you wanna eat my-

Y/N: GIRLS PLEASE, I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS ANY MORE!

Y/N thoughts: As much as I wanna bang these girls.....I just cant....not yet at least....

-

You, Kalina and the other girls then arrived in the 16Lab, you looked around as you saw a lot of computers and wires up everywhere, mechanical engineering moving around, humanoid tubes on the walls...wait what?!

M16: Hehe, good memories of this place...but mostly bad ones...

M4 SOP: I wondering if Persica is here...

Y/N: Kalina...I have a few...questions right now...

Kalina: Don't worry, Doctor Persica will answer them....I think...

Kalina then lead you and the girls further through 16Lab place, then you saw a women that had a lab coat on fast asleep, facing her head down on the table.

Kalina: Hang on, let me wake her up, Hay Persica! The guy and girls are her, especially two of the AR-team.

The women that was sleeping then started to wake up, you examine her a bit more then something caught your attention...

Y/N: Am I seeing things....or does she have cat ears?

Persica: *yawn* Oh these, yes there real, but you can't touch them....unless you know me better~

She said in a tiring seductive tone voice, you looked at her more as it looks like she hasn't sleep in years.

Persica: Sorry if look like this, once G&K and the I.O.P. Company told me to move here, I haven't sleep in a while hehe...

Y/N: You don't say....

Persica then saw M16 and M4 SOP, she then rushed quickly towards them as she hugged them both, M16 and M4 SOP returned the hug.

Persica: I'm so glad you two are okay!

She said as she is almost in tears like she haven't seen in a long time.

Y/N: Am I missing something here?

Kalina: Its a long story, Persica, mind telling him?

Persica: Alright then, since your the owner of the Phone and master of the girls....what would you like to know?

Y/N: Well first off...why is there humanoid tubes on the walls?

Persica: Those were used of make the AR-Team, you see these girls aren't humans, there more like tactical androids, most of these girls were created by the I.O.P. Company, but the AR-Team was created by me.

Y/N: What about the moving mechanical machinery that's moving around?

Persica: Those were used to repair injured T-Dolls...but that's not the case anymore, thanks to the Phone

Y/N: Oh yea, I still don't know about the phone...or whatever it is...

Persica: That's a long story, let think of a way to shorten it...you see, the Phone wasn't man made, it came down towards Earth...and once it did, it sent out a massive shock wave that spread around Earths orbit, and once that happen the Phone began to...I guess you could say "downloaded" every hand held fire arm weaponry and all of the T-Dolls that was created...it also downloaded combat airships like an A-10 Warthog...but in a different way...

Y/N: Okay, this a lot of stuff to process...what does the Phone actually do?

Perscia: Well in short, it gives you an army of over 300+ girls that represents themselves as firearms that an atomic bomb can't kill them, tactical and lethal equipments like grenades, and...fairies....

Y/N: Wait what?

Persica: I know, its a lot of stuff to process....oh hay the Phone is flashing.

Persica said as she pointed to your pocket that the Phone was in, you to took it out and held it in your hand, then a bright light appeared and it was brighter then the last time, you and the girls covered your eyes to wait for the bright light to go away, once it did you saw....4 girls standing in front of you...

M4A1: H-Hello master, my name is M4A1...I now belong to you...

She said in a shy tone voice which you find kinda cute to be honest.

RO635: I'm RO635, I'll do my best to support you in our future together master.

RO said in calm tone voice, one thing that caught your eye is her carrying a microphone.

AR-15: I'm AR-15 master, but you can call me Star if you like, and I hope we can outcome the future together.

Y/N thoughts: Weird way to hold a gun but okay...

M1 Grand: And I'm M1 Grand, its nice to finally meet you, master.

After the 4 new girls introduced themselves Kalina pulled on your shirt to get your attention, you then turn towards her as she look at you with a seductive grin on her face.

Kalina: Your harem is growing bigger and bigger, still don't know who you gonna have sex with first?~

Y/N: ......go fuck yourself......

-

Okay, serious quick question here, do guys want lemons in this book or not? I know some of you want lemons but I'm not sure if I should write them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.3K 12
The Protagonist is as generic as ever. He is kind, good-looking, and doesn't get attention from girls until he gets to highschool. But we aren't the...
338K 7.5K 81
(Reader x Multiverse Crossover Harem) Your best friend in the whole world is Mitsuru. A mad scientist genius who has recruited you to be her first an...
15.8K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
585 16 4
Book of "stuff"😏😏 lemon or not. Oneshots malexfemales