Pick Your Poison ♠️ Klaus Mik...

By ScatteredMemory

"They're the king and queen of the supernatural world. Only a fool would dare to attack them." In which Klau... More

Pick Your Poison.
01. A Little Birdie Told Me.
03. Stay out of my way.
04. Do you understand me.
05. You did well.
06. Deception at it's finest
07. Origins of a devil.
08. Always have a backup
09. Say goodbye to family
10. Time to leave this place
11. Just a Little Torture.
12. Sometimes it Doesn't Work.
13. Memory Lane.
14. Suspicion Arises.
15. Shattered Reality.
16. Daddy's Dead.
17. Threats and Drinks.
18. Don't Piss Off Lilith.
19. Don't Get Cocky.
20. What a Dark Turn of Events.
21. Hidden Agendas.
22. Time to Stop Esther.
23. One down, four to go.
24. Duo of Death.
25. Decade Dance of Pain.
26. The Immortal Hunter.
27. Broken.
28. You're Alive.
29. Fun and Five.
30. Remember Italy.
31. A Mistake Was Made.
32. That Was Really Stupid.
33. Loneliness Is An Old Friend.
34. Fun and Games.
35. Dear Brother.
36. I'm so Sorry.
37. Vicious Taunting.
38. Brutal Hunger.
39. Time To Head Home.
40. Silas' Return.
41. Paralyzing Fear.
42. A Heads Up.
43. Familair Faces.
Author's Note/Goodbye?

02. Time for some fun.

17.6K 410 11
By ScatteredMemory

"You have until my nail polish is dry before I rip out your heart, Harrison. You may just want to tell me the truth, it would save a lot of time." Lilith Soren looked up from her matte black nails to glance at the man in front of her. His arms were held above his head in chains and his chest was covered in blood.

"I-I can't." Harrison's voice was dripping with fear, it made Lilith cocked her head to the side and furrowed her brows. The beautiful brunette stood from her seat and began to circle around him, like a predator watching its prey.

"And why is that?" Harrison shook his head and Lilith sighed. She honestly could have ended this earlier by grabbing his arm but Lilith was bored and this was entertaining.
"Look, I'm trying to help you. You can either tell me why you ran or you can tell Klaus. It's your choice." Lilith really didn't want to kill Harrison, he was one of her best minions, but well she did have a reputation to uphold.

"Lilith, I really can't, I swear." Harrison kept repeating the same answer no matter how many times she asked and Lilith was growing suspicious. She never knew Harrison to lie or be rebellious so something was clearly wrong. Lilith pondered it for a minute before it suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks.

"You've been compelled." Lilith smirked when she realized what that meant. Turning away, Lilith left the room, heading for where Klaus was. Lilith could hear Harrison calling after her but she ignored his cries. The brunette entered Klaus' art studio and leaned against the door frame, crossing one leg over another.

"Klaus." Klaus turned away from an easel and faced the brunette with a smile. When Lilith didn't smile back Klaus knew something was wrong so he stood and walked towards Lilith.

"Love?" Klaus was two feet in front of Lilith when she looked up and locked eyes with Klaus.

"We have a slight inconvenience." Klaus raised an eyebrow and waited for Lilith to elaborate. "Harrison was compelled and only originals can compel other vampires." Klaus' eyes widened before they hardened.

"Impossible." Lilith shook her head and put a hand on Klaus' shoulder, drawing random patterns with her nails.

"We know where Rebekah, Kol, and Finn are but Elijah is still unaccounted for. He has always been the smart one so he probably had the same realization we did about the doppelgänger." Klaus growled lowly. Elijah was once his best friend, now he's just a stranger after he disappeared once he found out about the other siblings' fate.

"Then I shall tear through Mystic Falls looking for that damned doppelgänger." Klaus was trying to keep his anger under control but the mention of Elijah was making it difficult.

"No. Why don't we mess with them, gain their trust." Lilith's voice turned predatory and her eyes filled with mischief.

"How do you propose we do that." Klaus caught the glint in his wife's eyes and he grew confused.

"Simple. Send me to Mystic Falls."

"No!" Klaus heard Lilith's answer and he reacted with anger. Lilith could hear the underlying insecurity. Klaus shook off Lilith's hand from his shoulder and turned away.

"Klaus, listen! If Elijah told them anything he would have never mention me and even if he did they wouldn't believe him, Original or not. I can go in there and find the doppelgänger while also befriending the locals while simultaneously messing with your brother, we both know that he won't hurt me. I can find you a suitable host and then your witchy friends can work their magic and put you into that body. They wouldn't know what hit them and the betrayal would taste absolutely delicious."

As she spoke Lilith walked closer till she was chest-to-chest with Klaus. She dragged her hand up his chest until she reached his cheek where she rested it against his skin. Klaus leaned into it, anger subsiding, pressing a kiss to her palm, before letting a devilish smile cross his face.

"You are absolutely evil, love." Lilith let her own devilish smile spread across her face before she pressed her lips to Klaus'. The blonde reacted immediately and tightened his grip on her hips causing the brunette to smile. Lilith pulled away and stepped out of his grasp, heading for the door.

"Where do you think your going, Love?"

Lilith paused and called over her shoulder, "If I'm going to stalk the town I need to look my best." Lilith heard Klaus laugh as she left the room. Walking away from the studio Lilith pulled out her phone and contacted on of her witches.

"Hello?" A tired voice filled Lilith's ear.

"Charlotte, my favorite witch, I need a favor."

"What can I do for you, Lilith?" Charlotte has been Lilith's go to witch for whenever she needed one. Charlotte came from a long line of very powerful witches and as long as Lilith protected her family Charlotte was hers to command. It was a perfect agreement if you asked the brunette.

"I need you to come to Mystic Falls with me and yes I will send one of my best minions to watch over your family while you are away."

"Why are we going to Mystic Falls." It wasn't a question but rather a statement. When it came to business Charlotte was very professional.

"We found the doppelgänger and I need your help with something."

"Very well, I shall be there once you send one of your minions."

"Deal." Lilith ended the call and put her phone back into its pocket. The brunette pulled out her keys and hopped into her car, heading for the city. She needed to feed before she left for Mystic Falls, and maybe buy an outfit or two.

••••••

Three days later Lilith found herself sitting inside of a small restaurant just outside of Mystic Falls. The brunette could feel eyes on her from where she sat and when she looked up she found two young men staring at her like a piece of meat. The brunette smirked and let her eyes flash to their snake like form. The two men quickly left her alone after that.

"Why must you always do that?" Lilith looked up and saw Charlotte standing in front of her, hip cocked to one side, with her arms crossed over her chest. Charlotte, for her age, was a beautiful woman with shoulder length curly brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes. If you looked at Charlotte you wouldn't believe that she was in her late forties.

"Because its fun." Lilith stood and gave the other brunette a hug. Charlotte was one of the few people that Lilith could call a friend and until she could no longer do so Lilith would protect her and her family. Both brunettes pulled away and sat down.

"As much as I love your humor, Lilith, why did you call me?"

"I need you to spell this so I can walk in the sun longer. I need to gain their trust and I can't do that if I keep disappearing to feed." Lilith reached up and caressed her necklace. It was a beautiful thing gifted to her by Klaus. The necklace was completely black except for three rubies that hung in a line down her throat.

The necklace was fitted to her neck, like a chocker, so it would never move or shift, causing the rubies to always face the front. Lilith never took it off and it was the piece of jewelry spelled to protect her from the sun. Unlike vampires Lilith couldn't walk in the sun for even a second, she would die, not burn.

"I can do that but we need to return to my hotel room." Lilith nodded. Charlotte stood first and left the restaurant, Lilith close behind. They arrived at the hotel in less than ten minutes. When they entered the hotel room Charlotte closed the blinds and had Lilith take off her necklace. Lilith took it off and handed it to the witch.

Charlotte went to her bag and pulled out an herb. The "older" brunette crushed it in a bowl before taking the necklace and putting the crushed herb over the rubies. Charlotte chanted for a few moments before stopping. She lifted the necklace and handed it back to its owner after wiping the now wet herbs off of the jewels.

"The herb I used will protect the necklace from any harm, physical or magical, so you will never have to worry about it getting destroyed. You will also now be able to walk in the sun for as long as you want, but you must feed every five days if you want it to work, instead of only one." Lilith put the necklace back on and silently listened to Charlotte. Lilith was internally celebrating, she didn't need to feed every day anymore.

"Thank you, Charlotte. For your service I will continue to protect your family." Lilith's tone was genuine and Charlotte gave her a smile.

"Thank you. Now that I have spelled your necklace do you have any more use for me?"

"No, that will be all. I only ask that you be ready for if I call you if I ever need a witches help." Lilith already had Charlotte do one other thing and now she was no longer needed.

"I can do that. Good luck, Lilith." Lilith nodded and Charlotte gave her another smile before leaving. Lilith stood for a moment before smirking.

"Time for some fun." Lilith's laugh filled the air as she left the hotel room, ready to put her plan into motion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 755 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...
113K 3.3K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
499K 10K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
17.7K 431 32
One heart divided between two families. What was one Slayer supposed to do when she was being torn in two different directions? One that dragged her...