Viserys Targaryen Imagines ||...

By bellbottomblues

»»----- Game of Thrones' Viserys Targaryen x Reader -----«« 【𝐈】 Full of uncanny happy endings and evil read... More

|| 𝔸 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 || 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 || 𝔐𝔬𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕒𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 || 𝔖𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕞 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟 𝕆𝕟𝕖 || 𝔗𝔥𝔢ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕀𝕥 ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 || 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ||
|| 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 || 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕊𝕡𝕪 𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 || 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 || 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕤' 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 || 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 || 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔨!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕟 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟 || 𝔄𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 || 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕣 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 || 𝔗𝔶𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

3.2K 88 7
By bellbottomblues

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Robert's Rebellion had never happened and he married Lyanna Stark. The Mad King is dead but he was not killed by Jaime Lannister.

___________________________________________________________

King Rhaegar was sick of his younger brother's recklessness. Viserys was known in all of Westeros for his strange behaviour and short temper.
"There's only one way to make it better", he told his wife, Queen Elia, "He has to get married"
"But, Rhaegar", she snorted, "No noble lady would want to marry Viserys. You know what they call him... The Mad Prince"
Rhaegar sighed.
"I know, Elia. But... Maybe we should make a contest..."
"A contest?", she made wide eyes.
"Yes. For a wife. Few ladies of the greatest houses... I'll send the ravens tomorrow"
"Poor men will have to send their daughters to King's Landing knowing that they may marry the mad man one day"
"Elia, he's my brother", King Rhaegar looked at her irritated, "I love him despite everything"
"You wanted to see me?", Viserys' voice interrupted them.
"Yes", Rhaegar smiled as Elia left the room, "Sit down"
"What's the matter?", Viserys asked.
"You should get married. I will make a contest"
"A contest?", Viserys smirked, "I thought I would marry Daenerys to keep our bloodline pure"
"No, Viserys. She's promised to another already and you know that"
"That's a mistake, my dear brother. Our family could never be so pure..."
"Enough. I'm sending the ravens tomorrow. And you will marry, alright?"
"Alright", Viserys shrugged his arms, "It can be fun, you know. Marriage"
"Good", Rhaegar smiled, "I'll make sure they will be the most noble ladies"
"I hope they're pretty, too", Viserys snorted.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"Dear Lord Mace of House Tyrell;
Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach and Warden of the South,

I am pleased to announce that my brother, Prince Viserys III, is looking for a wife. I have decided to arrange the contest and invite the most noble women of Westeros to King's Landing. I request you to send one of your daughters to attend.
Sincerely,
King Rhaegar Targaryen;
King of the Andals and the First Men
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
Protector of the Realm"

You and Margaery were both standing in front of your parents and grandmother as your father was reading the letter from the King out loud.
"I guess one of you has to go", your mother, Alerie, said.
"(y/n) should go. She's older", Margaery pointed at you.
"Why me? Margaery is prettier. She's got a bigger chance", you murmured.
"Nonsense! Both of you are pretty", your mother reminded.
"And it's not about winning. Actually I wouldn't want any of you to marry The Mad Prince", your father sighed.
"Renly Baratheon was asking for my hand", Margaery said suddenly.
You rolled your eyes. Everyone knew that Renly wanted to be closer to your brother Loras. He was asking you to marry him as well.
"Oh... I had no idea", your father started. He had no idea about Loras liking men more than women.
"He asked me to marry him as well!", you were angry at your sister because she wasn't playing fair.
You and Margaery loved each other very much but were also fighting a lot. You'd still die for each other and that was the best part.
"Do we have to send them one of our daughters?", your mother asked, "That's terrible! We can tell The King that both of them are promised to other men already. Maybe we can send some lady from one of our vassal houses instead..."
"I don't want to provoke King Rhaegar", your father couldn't be assertive as always.
"Grandma, please", you pleaded looking at lady Olenna.
She sighed.
"Well, dear (y/n). You're the eldest one. You should go"
"Fine", you whispered as tears filled your eyes.
"Let me stay with her for a moment", your grandmother said and your parents left the room.
Margaery hugged you first and then she left as well.
"My child...", your grandmother started.
"Why aren't you on my side?", you sniffed.
"There's no point of fighting. King Rhaegar expects that and...", she started caressing your arm, "Listen, you probably won't win anyway. You're not the conqueror type. But... I've heard he's handsome"
"So what? He's mad"
"That's his weakness you can use for your own profit. If you're going to charm him, he may do anything you ask him to do. And he's the Prince, after all. You can live the best life, child"
"Yeah, but I can't charm anyone"
"Of course you can, you're my granddaughter", she smiled.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were sitting in a room with other ladies sent to the contest. One of them was lady Sansa Stark from Winterfell, she was sitting right next to you.
"I don't want to be here", she sighed, "My father was angry when he received the letter"
"Mine was not pleased either", you smiled kindly.
"I've heard he's mad"
"Same", you nodded.
"You are silly", you heard Myrcella Lannister's voice.
She was the prettiest of you all and she was the daughter of Cersei and Jaime Lannister - the twin siblings of Casterly Rock. It was quite a scandal when they got married and everyone knew about it. Such things were normal only for Targaryens.
"I want to be his wife", she said, "I am not afraid of him. I want to be the Prince's wife, lady Targaryen. It's going to be an honour. But it's okay if you don't want to", she smiled, "It means you are no competition", she added.
She was nice but clearly manipulated by her mother, known for clever intrigues.
There was five of you. Lady (y/n) Tyrell, lady Sansa Stark, lady Myrcella Lannister, lady Arianne Martell and lady Meera Baratheon - Sansa's cousin and a daughter of Lyanna Stark and Robert Baratheon.
"You're all virgins who don't know how to tease a man", Arianne said, "Yes, you too, Myrcella. So excuse me but I am winning"
That made all of you roll your eyes.
"Let them fight", Meera laughed, "That will make three of us safe", she smiled at you and you smiled back.
"Actually it is nothing to be proud of, Arianne", Myrcella told her angrily, "You're a slut and Prince Viserys won't want you so if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut"
Arianne wanted to hit her but Queen Elia entered the room and all of you had to bow down.
"Are you girls fighting already?", she laughed a little, "Good"
She was Arianne's aunt so of course she was her favourite which made Myrcella even angrier but she kept her mouth shut.
"You're going to spend next two weeks in the castle. Prince Viserys will choose one of you to marry after this time. Rest of you will come back home. Good luck. May the best one win his heart"
Sansa and Meera looked at each other and snorted.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

On the first day each one of you was supposed to have a tea with the Prince. You went inside as the last one. It was the very first time you saw him in person and you had to admit that your grandmother had been right - he was handsome. But he looked tired and irritated already.
"Sit", he commanded so you did, "I won't drink another tea, pardon me. Do you want some, though?"
"Y-yes, that would be nice, my Prince", you stuttered and he handed you the cup, "Thank you"
"I thought it would be fun but it's actually so stupid", he confessed. His eyes were full of rage.
"I understand that you are tired, Your Grace"
"You're actually the nicest of them all", he snorted.
"Oh, really?"
"The lioness sounds exactly like her mother, she was taught every word by that bitch, Arianne wanted to sit on my lap like some cheap whore, the redhead acted like she didn't want to be here and her cousin is childish"
"I'm wondering what you're going to tell them about me, my Prince", you kept smiling kindly.
"I smell fear in you", he leaned in as his lilac eyes pierced you, "Are you afraid of the Dragon?"
"Well... I don't underestimate you"
"You know what they say... Every rose has its thorn as well. I should be afraid of you, too"
You laughed a little.
"I don't bite", you chuckled.
"I do", he told you seriously and that made you stop smiling like an idiot.
"Well... Nobody's perfect", you tried to be nice.
"I'm going to ask you the same question I had asked all of them and you are free to go"
"What question, my Prince?"
"How do you imagine our life together?", he asked in a bored voice. He wasn't even looking at you anymore.
"I don't know you well, Your Grace, but I've always wanted to see the world. I've always wanted to marry a man who would take me places. And I think we could read the books together, I find the idea of that very charming", you started but he still wasn't interested. You decided you may try one of your grandmothers' tricks, just to find out if they work, "I also think that causing some trouble together is quite romantic. A little rebellion from time to time", you smiled and he looked at you interested.
"A little rebellion", he repeated after you, "Romantic indeed. You're free to go"
You felt like an idiot. You were sure he didn't like you. But you couldn't understand why you cared about that - you didn't want to be his wife, did you?
After the tea you and other girls were spending time with the Prince together and your quiet nature and a rather shy way of being made you quite invisible. You were standing in the shadow and watching others. Which was fun because Myrcella and Arianne were making such fools out of themselves that it was almost painful to observe.
"You're terrible, ugh!", Myrcella screamed at Arianne when all of you were sitting in the garden, "I swear I'm going to..."
"Going to do what, you ugly brat?", Arianne asked smirking.
"Ugly?! You dared to call me ugly?!", Myrcella was furious and she pushed Arianne in the pond.
Arianne started yelling and Viserys rolled his eyes as he looked away.
"And they say that my house is the furious one", Meera laughed as Sansa chuckled.
You liked Myrcella more so instead of helping Arianne, you tried to calm young Lannister lady down.
"Myrcella, breathe... It's not worth it", you patted her arm.
"Prince Viserys must be disappointed in us", she looked down.
"I am. That was childish", he drawled out.
"She was, not me!", Arianne screamed as she finally crawled out of the pond, "She should be punished! Ah, wait, Lannister bitch, the Queen is my aunt. You will pay for this"
"You are older than her and you're acting no better. I don't know about the rest but I'd call you childish as well", Viserys looked at her disgusted.
Arianne started to cry. It was one big chaos because Myrcella was crying as well - scared of Queen Elia. Angry Viserys stood up and left.
You decided to follow him. You didn't know why but you felt the responsibility to apoligize for other ladies.
"My Prince, I'd like to apologize", you said when two of you were on the other side of the garden.
"You? You didn't do anything", he turned around to face you.
"But for them... For Myrcella especially. She's very young and clearly under her mother's influence. But she's a nice girl"
"She's your competition. Shouldn't you be glad I am angry at them?", he asked.
"Well..."
"I know that you don't want to be here just like the Doe and the Wolf", he hissed, "I have to choose between my sister-in-law's slutty nephew and the greedy Lioness"
"You don't have to, you're the Prince. You can choose anyone you like. Or tell us all to leave"
"I thought it would be funnier", he admitted.
"I thought it would be worse", you dared to confess, "But it's quite funny to watch them fight"
"What places in the world you'd like to see?", he asked suddenly.
"Oh... I don't know, I mean... Anywhere... I'd like to see The Wall and The Iron Islands... I'd love to see Meereen, Volantis... All of The Free Cities"
"You're probably going to marry some awful fat lord, die giving birth to his third child and never see anything, you know that?", he asked you.
It was fascinating how his mood could change in a second. Once he was nice, the other second he was cruel.
"Well my fate is in your hands then, Your Grace", you smiled sweetly at him and turned around to leave.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Second week was boring. Viserys was clearly avoiding every girl from the contest. Sansa, Meera and you were happy with that but Myrcella and Arianne were fighting even more with each other. Or actually you weren't that happy with that. He fascinated you. You wanted to know more of him. You spotted him from time to time, observing you girls from afar. You used to smile at him then and he would turn his head around and walk away.
On the last night there was a ball. You were from The Reach so your beautiful dress was reminding of a rose. And it was rather revealing. But not as much as The Dorne's dress of lady Arianne.
The thing was that Viserys didn't show up. That was so disappointing that even Sansa and Meera were kind of sad. King Rhaegar was clearly angry and he was apologizing you and other ladies all night long.
"That is alright, Your Grace", Myrcella said but she looked like she was about to cry.
"Tomorrow he's going to choose", Queen Elia stood behind you, "I'd like to thank all of you for coming, though. You are beautiful ladies. Smart and strong. No matter which one will win, all of you are going to get small rewards from us", she smiled.
"For dealing with that psycho", Sansa whispered into your ear and you pretended it was funny.
After the ball, angry KIng Rhaegar invited Viserys to his room. The Prince showed up and he didn't look amused.
"What do you want?", he asked rudely.
"Sit down. How could you? Thise girls were waiting for you... They're anticipating..."
"I don't care", Viserys shrugged his arms, "I've chosen already anyway"
"Oh, you did?", Queen Elia sounded excited. She was sitting next to King Rhaegar.
"Yes, I did", Viserys squinted his eyes at them.
"Arianne is going to be very glad", The Queen smiled and her brother-in-law snorted. She looked at him concerned.
"I'd never choose that whore", he said as Elia got angry.
"Viserys, plase", Rhaegar tried to calm him down, "Who then? Young Myrcella? She is lovely"
"Too much of her mother in her. I've chosen (y/n) Tyrell"
Elia and Rhaegar looked at each other.
"Really, lady (y/n)?", Elia asked, "She's pretty but... She doesn't talk much. I had no idea you paid attention to her"
"I paid most of my attention to her", Viserys shrugged his arms.
"Remember that you're choosing a wife, not a slave", Rhaegar told him. He was worried about young lady Tyrell. She seemed to be delicate and shy. And he knew how unhappy her father was  going to be when he would find out.
"You wanted me to choose a wife. I've chosen her. Now prepare us the wedding and I'm taking her to Essos"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were standing in The Great Hall with the rest of the ladies. You all were nervous but none of you admitted that. Especially Sansa and Meera.
"Prince Viserys has chosen", Queen Elia entered the room as you bowed down. He followed her but didn't look amused.
Arianne and Myrcella looked at each other with eyes full of hate.
"Lady Sansa...", The Queen started as Sansa's eyes went wide, "It was our pleasure to have you and your charm around. Here, it's your gift", Queen Elia gave her a beautiful tiara.
"Thank you so much, my Queen", Sansa smiled happily and Viserys rolled his eyes.
"Lady Meera... Your laughter filled the halls of this castle and it was delightful", Queen Elia handed her a necklace full of gemstones.
"Oh, that's wonderful, thank you", Meera blushed as she took her gift.
You were waiting for your turn and hoped for a pretty exotic-looking bracelet that Queen Elia had in her left hand.
"Lady Arianne... That was wonderful to see The Dorne's beauty lightening up our world for two weeks", Queen Elia said as Myrcella almost jumped out of happiness. Arianne looked angry, "That's your gift", The Queen handed her the bracelet you had hoped for.
"Thank you, aunt", Arianne said kind of rudely as Queen Elia gave her a dirty look.
"Lady (y/n)...", The Queen started and Myrcella was sure she was the chosen one as she started smiling uncontrollably, "Prince Viserys has chosen you"
All eyes were on you and your face was as red as tomato. You couldn't believe your ears. Neither did Myrcella and Arianne clearly. Arianne hissed at you as Queen Elia shushed her.
"M-me?", you asked.
"Yes, you, lady (y/n). You sound surprised", The Queen smiled.
"B-because I am, my Queen. But I am happy even more", you admitted.
You didn't know if "happy" was the right word. But you were glad you were the one Viserys wanted to marry.
He approached you and placed a beautiful ring on your finger. His lilac eyes were looking deep into your (e/c) ones all the time and you couldn't help but smile.
"Lady Myrcella... The beautiful lioness that made King's Landing even more interesting place", Queen Elia continued handing the gifts, "That belongs to you, now"
She gave Myrcella a pretty pair of earrings. Myrcella thanked for it and took them although her eyes were full of tears.
"Are you still afraid of me?", Viserys whispered. His hands were holding yours and his eyes were still on you.
"No", you answered in a shaky voice.
"You know that I bite"
"Yes, I do. But I don't mind being bitten"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 286 34
I'm no longer taking any more one shots for a while, sorry! Will open it when I have completed some of my other Fan Fictions, Please take a read of t...
369K 5.7K 61
Hai guys, ReaderReads10 here I'm just doing this one shots with Sans and reader oneshots, sorry sinners NO LEMONS! Anyways I hope you enjoy this boo...
65.5K 1.2K 45
Thanks for everything, guys! I've lost motivation for updating this book and I've become very distant from the fandom. Thank you for reading and spam...
13.2K 251 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...