Bechloe - Young Hearts

Galing kay Doctor_Mobius

Idea by @jazzhy100583. Chloe Beale has the biggest crush on famous music producer Beca Mitchell. The woman's... Higit pa

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X

Chapter VIII

2.5K 66 9
Galing kay Doctor_Mobius

Chloe's POV

Ever since our first date, things between Beca and I have gone really well. The following day, we went out and spent the day together and we spent the next day together as well. Work has been a lot more enjoyable, too. Beca and I sneak each other winks and smiles and it's funny because nobody knows that we're dating. We decided to keep things on the down low for a little while just so we can get used to each other because as soon as word gets out that Beca Mitchell is dating someone and more so, her assistant, it's going to be everywhere and I'm not ready for that kind of attention. I'm not sure if I ever will be but I don't want to worry about that right now because today Beca is going to meet my parents. We've been together for just over a month and I decided that it was time she met my family. I'm excited but Beca's a little nervous and it's so cute! She hates being called cute but she really is sometimes.

"You'll be fine, babe," I say to Beca as we approach my parent's house.

"What if they hate me?"

"Beca, relax. My parents don't hate people. They always look for the good. My dad can be a bit funny when it comes to people I date so don't take what he says personally. He's just looking out for me as dad's do. My mom is great - you'll love her and I know she'll love you, too."

"What do you mean by funny?"

"Don't worry about it," I chuckle. "Just relax, be yourself, and everything will be fine." We reach the front door and I ring the doorbell and I don't have to wait long until my mom answers the door.

"There she is! My baby girl!" Mom opens up her arms and hugs me.

"Hi, mom!"

"Oh, I've missed you!"

"I've missed you, too!"

We hug a little longer before we break away and mom turns to Beca.

"Beca Mitchell," she says with a smile.

"Hello, Mrs Beale," she waves with an awkward smile.

"She's pretty isn't she?" Mom tells me.

"She sure is," I agree and it makes Beca flush.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Beale."

"Oh, please, call me Cinda. Now give me a hug."

Mom pulls Beca into her arms and it's so funny to see Beca awkwardly put her arms around her. Beca's not one for physical contact unless it's me so this is very amusing.

"Come on in. Dad's just finishing dinner." Mom pulls away from Beca and leads us inside. "John! Chloe's here!"

Beca and I walk into the main room and see dad in the kitchen putting the final touches on dinner, which smells amazing. I've missed my parents cooking. My dad used to be a chef and he hasn't lost his passion.

"There's my Chlobear," Dad smiles at me and gives me a hug.

"Hi, dad."

"How's my girl?"

"She's good." I finish my hug then encourage Beca to come over and I take her hand for comfort when she does. "Dad, this is Beca - my girlfriend."

Dad looks at Beca up and down and I can tell Beca's uncomfortable when he does it.

"So, you're the woman who's dating my daughter?"

"Yes," she nods.

"Hm," Dad scans Beca once more before returning to cooking.

"So that's what you meant by funny," Beca whispers.

"Don't worry about it." I kiss her cheek then walk us over to the table and sit while mom and dad put the food in front of us.

"Wow! What's this, dad?" I ask.

"Honey butter chicken with mash potato and honey sauce."

"It looks and smells incredible."

"Thank you. It's a new recipe I'm trying out. Enjoy."

"Thank you!" Once everyone's at the table, I begin eating my meal and it's amazing.

Dad's always been such a good cook and it's good to know that he hasn't lost his touch or passion. I haven't seen my parents in a while since working with Beca has been hectic but it's good to see them again, especially with Beca by my side. Dinner starts off casually by my parents asking how my new job is going and all of that stuff. We talked a bit about Stacie and Aubrey and how their planning for their wedding, which is super duper cute.

"So, Beca, what are your plans for Chloe?" Dad asks.

Beca swallows her food and looks at him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean what are your plans in regards to her future? What kind of future do you plan to give her? A happy one? A stable one? A loving one?"

"Dad, please," I interject.

"No, it's okay, Chlo," Beca says softly. "I'm not sure what kind of future we'll have together."

"You haven't thought that far ahead? One of two things are going to happen, Miss Mitchell - you're either going to break up or get married."

"Dad!" I hiss.

"I know who you are and I know the life you live and that's not something I want for my daughter."

"And what life do you think I live?" Beca probes and I can tell she's getting agitated.

"The reckless life. The one where you have no stability and no care. You can do whatever you want whenever you want. I don't want that for Chloe. She's a good girl and she needs someone who will give her everything she needs and I'm not talking about money. It's obvious that you can provide for her more than well but what about her physical and emotional needs? Chloe's a beautiful young woman but she's not going to be your trophy wife."

"Dad!"

"Mr Beale, I can assure you that I will do my best for Chloe and with all due respect, you don't know me and you don't know how I live my life."

"I think I see plenty when you're on TV flaunting your fame, money, and success. You're all about image, Miss Mitchell, and again, I don't want that for my daughter. I don't want her exposed to that life."

"And what life is that?"

"The reckless one."

I curse internally then look up at Beca who's not at all impressed with my dad.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Mr Beale. I really am." Beca stands and puts her napkin on the table. "It was nice meeting you, Cinda. Thank you for having me. I'll be in the car when you're ready, Chlo."

"Becs," I call out but she's already gone. "What was that?" I turn to dad.

"I'm sorry, Chloe, but I don't trust her. She lives a life that I don't want for you."

"What about what I want, dad? What about me? It's always been about you when it comes to relationships."

"I'm just looking out for you."

"I know you are but when is enough going to be enough? You don't know Beca like I do. You meet her once and you think you know everything about her and that she's not right for me. That's not right."

"She won't commit to you, Chloe. I know her type and she won't be able to give you what you want and commit. She's too busy living her life of fame and fortune and things might be all well and good now but once real life kicks in, things will change. SHE will change. I'm sorry, honey, but she won't be the person you want her to be."

"John..." Mom utters. "At least give her a chance."

"I'm sorry but I don't want Chloe to go through that pain."

"I don't think anything is more painful than your own father not approving a woman she adores and sees a future with for the first time in her life." I stand up and throw my napkin down before walking out.

"Chloe!" Mom calls out but I don't stop.

I've already got tears in my eyes and I don't want to cry in front of my parents. I get outside and hop in the car.

"Chlo?" Beca speaks. "What happened?"

As soon as she asks, I break down into tears.

"Shit," Beca reaches over and pulls me into her arms. "Oh, baby, what happened?"

"He... he said that you weren't right for me... He said... he said that you would never commit to me..." I sob hard into Beca's chest as she holds me tightly.

"I'm sorry, Chlo,"

"It's not your fault."

"I know but I'm still sorry and I'm sorry for walking out like that. It's just... I wasn't going to sit there and let him insult me like that."

"You don't need to be sorry for that. I understand and I don't blame you. I mean, I left, too," I chuckle softly.

"I don't want you to worry about our future, Chlo. Who knows where we'll be in several years time but I can promise you that I'll look after you and give you everything you need financially, emotionally, and physically. I'll be there for you and if I'm not good enough for you then you have every right to leave because you deserve the best and I don't want you settling for anything less."

"Oh, Beca..." I pull away and give her a kiss. "I don't want anybody else but you."

"I feel the same way, Chlo. You've changed me for the better and... I never want us to end."

Oh... I whimper and throw myself back onto her lips then hug her. Oh, Beca... You're my everything...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

159K 3.1K 44
Sequel to Bechloe - I Put A Spell On You. Four years after they first met, Beca and Chloe are still hopelessly in love with each other. Chloe is stil...
29.6K 813 10
Idea by @Djcali123. Set in an alternative universe, Beca Mitchell is a world-famous music producer who tours all over the world, making an even bigg...
10.4K 417 10
Idea by @jazzy100583. Beca Mitchell is a Special Agent in the FBI and is at the top of her field. One day, Beca is assigned to put a stripper, Chloe...
107K 2.4K 45
Beca is working as a DJ in a small but popular club in downtown LA. Chloe is her manager helping her to break into the music business properly as a p...