Chapter I

Chloe's POV

"Why are you really here, Miss Beale?" Beca asks me in a low, seductive tone and it makes me weak in the knees.

"I told you why I'm here," I answer, feeble.

"You told me an excuse as to why you're really here. So, I'm going to ask you again," Beca steps over to me and her eyes never leave mine.

She pushes me against her desk, which makes me gasp ever so softly and get a pleasure rush throughout my body.

"I see how you look at me... how you watch me," she looks into my eyes when she's not scanning my face.

It's hard to keep my eyes open when her hands travel up and down my sides, feeling my body gently but I know she can get rough when she wants to and right now, I couldn't care less if she was rough. In fact, I'd encourage it.

"I take note of your flirty remarks, how you wear certain clothes, how you do things to get my attention... I see it all. Now, why are you really here?" She repeats.

"I... I, I told you..." I can't control my stuttering, especially when I catch her ogling my body as if she's hungry and I pray to God that she does something about it ASAP.

"I really don't like lying, Miss Beale. I cannot express enough just how much I don't like it. I hate it actually. So, tell me the truth."

Her tone is just as firm as her eyes and I don't know where it comes from but I get a spike of confidence, which makes me respond.

"What are you going to to do if I don't?" I smirk and her eyes widen.

I swallow hard, nervous but excited about what she'll do next.

"Do you really want to know?" She snakes her hand up my skirt and I gasp.

I try to speak but it comes out in a mumble.

"What was that?" She asks.

"Y, yes," I whisper.

Beca removes her hand from my skirt and locks her office door. She then walks over to her desk, grabs her phone, and calls her receptionist.

"Clara, I'm in a very important meeting with Miss Beale and I don't want to be disturbed. I'll let you know when I'm done. Understand?"

I hear the faint voice of the receptionist on the other end and she must say the right thing because Beca smiles gladly before hanging up.

"No interruptions now," she tells me, returning to me.

"Beca... Won't we get in trouble?"

"I'm the boss. I don't get into trouble."

"But-"

"Shh, no buts," she cuts me off then falls to her knees.

I watch her slide her hands up my legs then feel her fingers hook my underwear and pull them down. Oh my God... I feel like I'm going to pass out. Beca ever so slowly pulls my underwear down my legs. It's so slow it's torture but they eventually reach my ankles where I step out of them. Beca smiles at them proudly before slipping them into the pocket of her leather jacket that makes her look SO hot and badass. Once my underwear is tucked away, Beca begins kissing her way up my legs slowly.

"Do you want this, Chloe?" She asks me.

"Yes..." I breathe.

"Why are you really here?"

My breathing gets laboured the higher her kisses go up my leg.

"Chloe," she demands.

"I want you to have your way with me," I confess.

I can tell that she's smirking that proud smirk that drives me crazy. I want nothing more than to get rid of it off with a kiss but that thought quickly disappears when her kisses get so high that I feel my chest constrict and my breathing pause. However, Beca doesn't go any higher so she goes to stand to her feet but I don't let her. I put my hands on her shoulders and keep her on her knees.

"Don't stop," I pant.

"Yes, ma'am," Beca smirks again.

I want to slap her but she lifts my skirt up and ducks her head underneath and-

"Shit!" I jolt awake by the sudden ringing of my alarm.

Ugh... Why do I have to have it up so loud? I turn it off and flop onto my back. Why do I always have to be wakened when I'm having SUCH a good dream? I rub my eyes and look at the time - half-past seven. Today is my first day as Beca Mitchell's executive assistant and I'm so excited. I was so lucky to land the job but after five interviews, a psychological evaluation, a background check, and a police clearance, I got the job. It only took several months but it was totally worth it. I get to work alongside Beca Mitchell - the world's most influential and popular music producer of the Twenty-first Century. She's an amazing artist. She's got a beautiful voice and she's so talented. She deserves every award she's been given and more. I can't wait to start my first day with her.

Speaking of which, I need to get ready. The first day is always the biggest. So, I hop out of bed and have a shower and get dressed. Since it's my first day, I want to look nice so I wear a black skirt with tights and flats. For the top, I wear a white button-up shirt and a blue cardigan. I style my hair into loose waves and apply the tiniest bit of makeup just to accentuate my features. Once I'm happy with my appearance, I feed my dog Billie while I have my breakfast. There used to be a no pet policy in the apartment but the new landlord has a dog so she said that we could have pets as long as they didn't damage the property and they didn't disturb others or else she would remove the policy. Thankfully, Billie is a good girl. She's a rescue dog and is very well trained. She's my life and I don't know what I'd do without her.

When Billie and I finish our breakfast, I set up her bed and toys so she's all set for the day.

"Bye, Billie," I say, giving her a kiss and cuddle. "I'll be back later, okay? Be a good girl. I love you."

Billie gives me a kiss, which has already made my day. I grab my handbag and my keys then lock up and head into the carpark. I get in my car and start driving towards Mitchell Studios - my new workplace and I couldn't be happier. I have a feeling that today is going to be great.