Mortals Meet Demigods

By Arrisa_Mega192

The Mist is gone. Gaea, before returning to her slumber, destroyed the Mist. Mortals know about the Greek wor... More

Mortals Meet Demigods
Molly Winters
Elise Marilou
James Lewis
Colt Black
Nancy Bobofit
Meryda Green #2
Rose Vanity
OC's
Andrew Brase
Sasha Ekins
Saige Robins

Meryda Green #1

19.8K 337 81
By Arrisa_Mega192

I'm Meryda. (Yeah, you already saw her in Colt Black's chap) 

Sadly, I'm a person who is an easy target for bullies...After Thalia saved me  a while back, I ran off to the library.

I went to an unoccupied table in the farthermost corner of the room and took out my text book.

I started reading it. It was about Greek Mythology.

I adored it! Especially Artemis' story. (You already know where this is going...)

All of a sudden, Thalia burst into the room.

She looked around and spotted me. She smiled.

I swore I heard her mutter "Another recruit..."

That made me a bit frightened. I stood up all of a sudden causing my head to thump.

I ignored it and packed all my stuff and try to exit.

Unluckily, I bumped into Thalia.

"S-Sorry." I stuttered.

"It's okay," She smiled.

I nodded hoping to be able to leave but she blocked my way.

"Wait!" She said. "I have an offer." 

I wanted to decline but a high pitched shriek pierced my ears,

"But first," Thalia continued. " I got some butt-kicking to do."

She ran off. Of course, my curiosity got the best of me. I followed her 

Only to see one of the mythical book monsters to actually alive...A hydra.

And Thalia was fighting it!

-

-

-

-

-

A/N:

Yeah, the chap stinks. I'll update some other time on what happens to Meryda and Thalia.

OMGs you guys! 113 votes already? I love you!

I'd like to thank all your support like really appreciate it. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 47.3K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
94.6K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
164K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...