ZSEN

nathanielpoirrier

(FINISHED WRITING, BEING REVISED!) An only child, by the name of Nathaniel, has a very unfortunate life. Unpo... Еще

Chapter 0 - Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Project
Chapter 2 - Blackout
Chapter 3 - Happy Eighteenth
Chapter 4 - Encountered
Chapter 5 - Clashing
Chapter 6 - The Date
Chapter 8 - Lizzie
Chapter 9 - Nathaniel
Chapter 10 - Zsen
Chapter 11 - First Day
Chapter 12 - Preperation
Chapter 13 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 14 - Last Night
Chapter 15 - Settling In
Chapter 16 - Reputation
Chapter 17 - Demons
Chapter 18 - One Sided
Chapter 19 - Identity Thief
Chapter 20 - Zander
Chapter 21 - Publicity
Chapter 22 - Fenge
Chapter 23 - Standoff
Chapter 24 - Bonds
Chapter 25 - Complications
Chapter 26 - Lost Hope
Chapter 27 - Alive
Chapter 28 - Management
Chapter 29 - Who Are You
Chapter 30 - Legend Of Carter Jones
Chapter 31 - Ardent
Chapter 32 - Upheaval
Chapter 33 - Get Up
Cha¶tër ¾ ~ Icarus
Chapter 35 - Insight
Chapter 36 - Moralities
Chapter 37 - Misrule
Chapter 38 - Family
Chapter 39 - Compromise
Chapter 40 - The Monster I've Become (Lizzie 2)
Chapter 41 - Atone
Chapter 42 - Nieghborly
Chapter 43 - Blood Money
Chapter 44 - A Champion Is Born (Pt 1/2)
Chapter 44 - A Champion Is Born (Pt 2/2)
Chapter 45 - Surrealism
Chapter 46 - Reformed
Chapter 47 - No Mans Land
Chapter 48 - As Days Go By
Chapter 49 - Query
Chapter 50 - Left For Dead
Chapter 51 - Conspiracy
Chapter 52 - Uneasy
Chapter 53 - New Faces
Chapter 54 - Warriors Of Generation Zenith
Chapter 55 - Conclusion
Patient ~ Lizzie Zaeva
Patient ~ Cornelius Hale

Chapter 7 - Misdemeanor

114 19 0
nathanielpoirrier

"Damn, Nathaniel! I can't lie, that looks really good on you."

Lizzie bites her lip a bit as she straightens my suit and tie. We make eye contact and both kinda laugh and blush.

She's been picking me out all sorts of clothes for all sorts of different occasions, I learn a bit of taste in fashion and obviously, she's buying clothes for herself too. I'm not a guy for looks, as I've said before, however, I can't lie, it's pretty nice getting to judge outfits on her. She just has a perfect model of a body and, well, it's pleasing to the eye. Especially when I'm not getting my ass kicked for looking.

We finally finish getting all the clothes we want and head to the front counter with the register...

"Owen!"

"Ahh, the beautiful Miss Zaeva!"

They do kiss on the cheek to the right, then they elegantly move over to kiss the cheek to the left.

"It's been too long M'lady. And who's this young fellow you have accompanying you this late in the evening?"

"Oh, this is Nathaniel."

"Ooh! He's the one you were talking-"
"Yes he is! Hahaha!"

I stand there a bit awkward and confused as to what that was supposed to be.

"You purchase many of our wares this evening, I must offer you a sale of some sort."

"No! Please-uhh, thank you, but-uh, we... We want to support your business, Owen! You would definitely put our money to better use than we would."

"Well, Madame Zaeva, if you insist. This is quite expensive, in the purple standards, if I may."

After we purchased everything, Lizzie asks for a VIP changing room so I could shower and change into some comfortable expensive clothes we bought. Then we finally head out to eat.

.......

"So, I know this fantastic sushi this guy makes and I love going there. He sells some very expensive sushi if you want that."

"I'd honestly eat anything right now but, I absolutely love sushi, so fuck yeah!"

We head to this counter by an ally way looking area. It's just a one-room store and only one door leading inside. This guy was standing there, he probably owns the place, but no name was titled as to what this place is called either. It just feels sketchy.

"Hola, Liz! Quién es este hijo de perra? Zander sabe que estás con otro hombre?"

A Spanish guy making sushi... Interesting for sure. I don't understand what he said, but this is like a completely opposite mood from earlier at Owens...

"Shut it, Pico! Just give me the usual, but make it sixty instead of five, thirty for two and for fuck's sake, speak English, he's cool, ight? And don't talk to me about Zander right now."

Pico is very white complected but appears Asian. Oddly enough, he seems to come from some hispanic herritage. He has very orange hair, not ginger, just straight up orange. He's wearing his skintight suit, although, it seams to be altered to not have sleeves. He is also wearing baggy bright orange shorts with black and white running shoes along with a few gold chains around his neck. He's about five foot, six inches tall and his face is round with slanted eyes. Very interesting guy.

"Ight, but you sure about that many? It's expensive, amigo."

"Yes, I'm extra spendy today."

"Whateva ya say, Hermosa."

"Shut up Pico, you know I don't like being called that."

"Yeah yeah, amigo. I'll have it done in about twenty-five minutes, really quick for ya."

He goes down some set of stairs hidden behind his counter and starts yelling, at people I assume, in Spanish. We sit at this small table for two, outside the store.

"So what was all that about? What was he saying about Zander?"

"Nathaniel, could you shut up about Zander? I'm so pissed off with him for lying to me and hiding things. I just don't want to think about him."

"..."

"Also, Pico and I speak in two different languages to each other when we want to talk about people without them knowing. I speak Russian to his Spanish and it's weird I know. We're close like that. One thing to know about Pico, business is business, so he'll charge us and make sure we pay. But, he's loyal and close to the ones he truly cares for. He'd always have my back over anyone he doesn't know because he's very protective of me. He wouldn't let anyone even dare lay a finger on me."

"That's cool."

We pause for a minute as she just stares at me...

"Are you okay Nathaniel?"

I chuckle but I'm serious...

"I'm just so new to all of this. Not just the military but, also meeting all of these new people. Now I'm here having a good time with, well, you. It's just very new to me is all."

She stares at me straight in the eyes and puts her hand on mine. I can't help but blush and get embarrassed. She lifts my hand, pushes our palms together, and intertwines our fingers. My breathing gets heavy and my heart starts pounding out of my chest...

"I'm having a good time too, believe it or not. Look, about Zander, I've been worried he was cheating on me and I was hoping you had the answer to that. I hate Zander, Nathaniel. I'm not happy with him, he keeps asking for sex and, now I know. He really only wants that with me and doesn't care for who I am. That's all guys ever want or see in me is my body. I'm sick of it."

I hesitate before I say this as I'm not sure this is my place to say but, fuck it, I guess...

"Lizzie, I know you think that may be the only thing guys think about. But look, I used to only see you as a self-righteous bitch who only did things for herself. But more recently, I've seen a different side of you. You're smart and-Shit, Lizzie! You don't need me to tell you how great you really are, you already know. I just want you to know not everyone sees your body first and not everyone gives a fuck about your body at all. Some rather see the soul that's in it. I've actually liked you today. You're not at all who I thought you were or who I knew. You've been someone I actually can like as a person."

She looks at me kinda shocked and she clenches my hand harder...

"I don't know Nathaniel. Guys can be deceiving. It wasn't easy to see through Zander's whole act but, I'm a fucking genius and won't fall for his charm. I have a plan for him. I could see you deceiving me without even having a clue so, I don't necessarily believe you but, thank you."

Pico approaches with a whole tray of sushi...

"Ey amigos, like I said, twenty-five minutes for ya Liz. Enjoy and pay up by my counter when you're done with all this, cuz it is muy caro. Let me know if you need anything else, amigos, ight?"

"Go on, try it."
Lizzie urges me.

"Woah, what is this?"

"Well, he doesn't have a name for it, but each piece of sushi is wrapped in gold leaf and topped with caviar, three Mikimoto pearls and served with a diamond. The fish inside is rish with flavor and melts in your mouth.

"Woah, no kidding! And the diamond, pearls, and gold are all edible?!"

"Yep! It's rich and delicious! Just be careful with the diamond. I don't know what he does to those to make them taste good, but generally they can be scary to swallow sometimes."

.......

After about thirty minutes, we finish eating. She didn't finish her sushi, so I ended up eating the rest of it. The total ended up being near 100,000 units! We start making our way back, buying a few small things here and there. making sure there's as close to no units left in his account.

...

We finally make it to the barracks just chatting about all sorts of things laughing and actually having a good time.

She's amazing! I'm happy when I'm with her. It's so nice.

She's...

She's amazing!

"And this guy, Corn, was just lost the whole time?"

"Yeah, he was crazy and toward the-Oh Shit!"

Oh no, I forgot! H0117! She's been waiting this whole time and I completely forgot! She's standing by her office. Fuck!

"What's wrong, Nathaniel?"

"Lizzie, I gotta go, I was supposed to meet up with someone today and I totally forgot!"

"Oh. Well do you-"
"Nathaniel, you made it!"

H0117 runs up to me. Lizzie gives me this really pissed glare...

"Oh, hey H0117."

"Nathaniel... you look... fantastic! Are you ready to go on our date?"

Oh geez, I'm an idiot...

"Uhh, Yeah... I just."

I check the time and it's 12:45. I'm late as hell yet, she doesn't seem to mind. It gets into an awkward silence for a good minute...

"So, what were you two doing? She isn't giving you trouble is she, Nathaniel?"

H0117 stares at Lizzie looking ready to start swinging. Lizzie looks just as pissed and turns to me...

"Holly! Really Nathaniel?! Let's just go home before I kick your ass for this."

I kinda pull Lizzie away and make it obvious we need to have a private talk...

"Nathaniel, you better explain what the hell is going on and fast!"

"Look, I had just asked her to show me around and she took it as me asking her on a date. I didn't really mean for it to come out that way, but I wasn't complaining. That's why I was asking you for clothes and shit and well, everything kinda happened and I totally forgot."

Lizzie glares at me but, seemingly, more understanding...

"Okay then call it off because I just showed you around a bit so, you don't need to be shown around anymore and you're tired as hell now. Let's just go home."

"But I'll be fine to go out, I'm sure there's stil-"
"Nathaniel, are you a complete dumbass? If you aren't thinking about coming home with me right now, then you can go home with her tonight. You're about to ruin this whole fucking night we just had together."

I stare at her, frozen with a dumb look...

"Hey dumbass, you're choosing between me and her. Get the fucking obvious hints."

She hits me in the back of the head and starts walking to the elevator...

I guess that's my timer. Fuck! I don't know what to do. I'm the one that told H0117 to show me around. She was so nice to me and even gave me this fancy watch, to know what time to be here, and I still managed to be late. So the very least I could do, is go out on a date with her. But this is the first time I've actually been on Lizzie's good side and I know she won't drop this lightly if I don't go home with her. And shit, I don't even think I can go to H0117 to explain anything and make it to the elevator in time. It really is a choice between Lizzie and H0117.

Ugh, Dammit!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ignition Amirah Marie

Любовные романы

243 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...
Looking at the fears _ab1699_

Подростковая литература

1.3K 103 33
Higest rank #114 "What? Are you out of your mind? Why? Why so suddenly? Everything was going so well. What happened so suddenly?" As if her tears cou...
Run Aways Li. A. Wake

Любовные романы

3.1K 241 39
"Focus, I need to know, are you some kind of criminal? Why do they keep such a close eye on you?" "I just have helicopter parents and a soldier for a...
All this Time Tay

Любовные романы

363K 18.9K 39
Five years ago, Gabrielle left Castle Rock to follow her high school sweetheart and the father of her child to college. After he walks out of their l...