My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

Av mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... Mer

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 16: Date Night

20.6K 463 56
Av mel_berries

-Edited- 

Chapter 16 

Zander POV 

It's the end of the week now, the weekdays were fine except every morning when I had to leave Faith at the daycare, she ended up crying which always broke my heart.

I'm sure sooner or later she will get used to it. Also, today is the day I take Charlotte on a date. I noticed Faith likes her a lot.

I also noticed Faith doesn't like me leaving her anywhere. It's like she is glued to me. Even at home, she is always with me except when she sleeps. Either way, I still love her.

She always talks about Charlotte to me which I don't mind listening to. Speaking of the date, I planned for it to happen on a beach which I reserved privately.

It's going to be a candlelight dinner. I told her to dress fancy as well. I just really hope Faith doesn't get upset when I leave.

I was on my bed awake excited about my date with Charlotte. Faith is just right beside me all cuddled up asleep. I seriously need to get her room done but I'm going to miss her cuddles if she sleeps in her room. Well, either way, I have to get it done.

I was just scrolling through my phone when Faith started to move around which meant that she was going to wake up any moment now. I learned lots of facts about her in these few weeks, which was kind of interesting.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Every morning when she wakes up, she always looks for me.

One time, I went downstairs to get a drink and in a minute I heard her loud cry. I guess she gets scared when she wakes up with no one around her.

"Morning Princess,"

"Morning Papa,"

She mumbled, still half asleep.

"Wakey wakey, baby girl. You have to take a shower"

Also, I have officially potty trained her.

"Noooo, Papa. I want more sleep"

I would let her sleep but then at night she intends to sleep late plus she can have an afternoon nap later on.

I carried her while she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Come on baby girl, let's give you a bath."

I was also debating if I should tell her that I'm going out later now or when I'm going to leave. I was thinking of doing it now so that she doesn't get upset later when I am ready. Plus, I don't want to cancel on Charlotte last minute. Also, today Veronica will be coming to be with Faith and Nick will be around as well.

Nick knows that I'll be going on a date today and he said he would help to look after Faith which I was super thankful for.

I took Faith's clothes off and put her in the bathtub as now she was fully awake. She was playing with her toys as usual while I bathed her. It still hurts me to see her body filled with scars and marks that will not be going away any sooner.

I was done giving her a bath when all of a sudden she started to splash water on me which made me fully wet. She got out of the tub, wrapped herself in a towel and ran out of the bathroom.

I laughed chasing after her.

"You little monster! Come back here".

She kept running and Nick was in front of her. Perfect timing! Nick just carried her.

"Where do you think you are going, kitten?"

She giggled. Nick looked at me and started laughing. I glared at him.

"Dude, what happened to you? You look like a wet monkey!"

"Well, I was giving this munchkin a bath and she decided to splash some water on me."

"Good job, kitten. High five!"

I glared at Nick while Faith giggled, giving him a high five.

"Come on Princess, let's get you ready."

I smiled. She reached out for me and I carried her.

"This is too cute! Veronica is going to love her so much!

Nick said. I sighed thinking how I'm going to tell her. I took her back to my room and put her on the bed while I changed into some dry clothes.

I decided to tell her now that I'll be going out later. I changed her into some shorts and a hello kitty t-shirt. I put lotion all over her body and said,

"Princess?"

"Yes, Papa?"

She said, looking at me diverting her attention from my phone.

"I have to tell you something..."

She looked at me.

"Later in the evening, I'll be going out so you're going to stay here with Uncle Nick okay?"

She didn't say anything, she just looked down and nodded. I know that she is sad I'm leaving her but on the bright side, she didn't cry, right?

She got up and left my room sadly. I felt so sad. I knew where she went. She went to the backyard where there is a little bench. For some reason, she just goes outside and sits there whenever she experiences any negative emotion. I took a shower and changed into some sweatpants.

I went downstairs and saw her in the backyard. Just like I predicted, she was sitting on the bench, staring at the pool.

I went next to her and took a seat. She looked at me and then went back to the pool. We both sat there quietly till she came and sat on my lap.

I smiled. After a while, It was lunchtime so I decided to make lunch. I carried her and went back inside but the thing is her grip on my neck and waist were tight so I know she isn't going to let me go.

Nick went out to pick up Veronica. I wanted to meet her first before I left. I went to the couch to put her down like I guessed she didn't want to let me go.

"Baby, I'm going to make lunch. You have to let me go. I promise after lunch I'll carry you."

I said, rubbing her back and kissing her cheek. She let me go and I put her on the couch and her favourite tv show.

I went to the kitchen and started making pizza. After about an hour or so I was done and I went back to the hall and saw her colouring.

"Princess? Lunch is ready."

She came to me and did grabby hands. I carried her and we both had lunch. After that, I decided to put her to sleep.

Once she was asleep I put her on my bed and surrounded her with pillows and blankets. I kissed her forehead and started to get ready for my date.

I wore a plain white button-up with some grey pants.

I was in the middle of doing my hair when I heard Nick come with Veronica, I'm guessing.

I came out of the bathroom and saw my Princess was still asleep so I decided to go down and meet Veronica first.

I went down and saw Veronica and Nick sitting on the couch. Nick immediately saw me and smiled.

"Zander, this is Veronica."

"Nice to meet you, Veronica."

"Nice to meet you too, Zander."

She smiled at me.

"So, Faith is asleep upstairs. She should wake up any moment and I need to leave for this date in like 15 minutes. Also, she might cry because I'm leaving. I just hope she doesn't"

I sighed looking down. Then Veronica spoke up,

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of her."

I smiled.

"Also, if they is any problem at all just call me and I will be home"

Nick chuckled.

"Dude relax, Enjoy your date. Don't get stressed about Faith, she will be fine. I promise you that"

I let go of a deep breath.

"Yeah, I'll try. "

Veronica kept smiling. She seems like a nice girl. That's when I heard my Princess calling me.

"She is awake."

"I can hear that."

Nick laughed.

I went upstairs and saw her rubbing her eyes. I smiled and carried her while she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Had a good nap Princess?"

She mumbled a quiet yes. I went downstairs and took a deep breath.

"Princess? I'm going out now."

Her arms on my neck tighten.

"I'll be back. I promise. You're going to be with Uncle Nick and Aunty Veronica okay?"

She shook her head and I sighed. I could feel a teardrop on my shoulder.

I went closer to Nick so he could pull her away from my neck. I smiled in pain. Nick pulled her away from me and she started crying silently.

Nick looked so sad, seeing her cry. I was sad.

"Don't cry Princess, I'll be home soon"

I kissed her forehead and left. I took my Lamborghini today, because why not? Her tears just kept flowing.

I was on my way to Charlotte's house feeling nervous and excited. I hope this date goes the way I planned because I really like her.

I reached her house and knocked on the door. She answered the door and, Oh God, she looked so beautiful.

Charlotte's form was clad in a beige off-shoulder top and white high-waisted shorts. Her hair was in a cute bun. She had coupled this with pearl earrings and a pearl hair accessory.

"Wow, you look beautiful."

She smiled. That smile stole my heart.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

I chuckled.

"Thank you. Shall we?"

"We shall."

She said, smiling. She closed the door and walked to my car. Although I am here on my date, my mind is still on Faith. I miss her already.

"Sweet ride."

She said, smirking. I love how she isn't scared to say anything. I decided to heat things a little bit.

"Thanks, sexy."

I winked and she started blushing. I laughed. I opened the door for her to sit and closed it going to the driver's seat. I took a bandana and gave it to her.

"Cover your eyes, this is going to be a surprise."

I smirked. She rolled her eyes and put it on. The drive to the beach was silent. I arrived there and helped her out.

"I swear if I fall, Imma kill you"

I laughed.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you won't fall. Although, you might want to take your shoes off for this"

"I still have no idea where we are."

She took off her shoe and kept it in the car. I helped her walk to the beach carefully.

"I'm guessing we are at the beach; I can feel sand."

"Yes, we are. Are you ready?"

She nods. I took off the blindfold and her face was priceless. I was so scared if she was going to like it or not.

"You like it?"

She looked at me and said,

"No, I don't like it"

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. Im also sorry for updating late this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

What do you think happened to faith? Did she stop crying?

Why didn't Charlotte like the date the suprise?

Do you think Zander is a great dad?

Will Veronica and Nick be able to handle Faith?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want a picture of Charlotte?

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

11.7K 302 28
What if Jinora and Team Avatar rescued Kai and the other Airbenders from the Earth Queens prison but Kai and some of the others stayed behind to figh...
1.6K 94 24
The insane story of how a confident, privileged, striking New Yorker became one of the most famous, loved, and hated women in the K-Pop world. As a...
27.6K 970 28
Soulmate ~ a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament. A soulmate is someone who completely understands you and loves you uncondition...
144K 6.4K 41
Continue following the story of Matthew and Sophie Olton. What was once a Marriage of Necessity, has now blossomed into one of substance. Their lives...