Viserys Targaryen Imagines ||...

By bellbottomblues

»»----- Game of Thrones' Viserys Targaryen x Reader -----«« 【𝐈】 Full of uncanny happy endings and evil read... More

|| 𝔸 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 || 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 || 𝔐𝔬𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕒𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 || 𝔖𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕞 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟 𝕆𝕟𝕖 || 𝔗𝔥𝔢ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕀𝕥 ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 || 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ||
|| 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 || 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕊𝕡𝕪 𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 || 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 || 𝔗𝔶𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 || 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕤' 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 || 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 || 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔨!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕟 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟 || 𝔄𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 || 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||
|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕣 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ||

4.5K 94 5
By bellbottomblues

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Robert's Rebellion had never happened and he married Lyanna Stark. The Mad King is dead, though.

___________________________________________________________

You were waiting for King Rhaegar and Queen Elia. They were coming back from Dorne and decided to visit Storm's End on their way. You were very excited because you really liked Princess Rhaenys and Princess Daenerys. You couldn't wait to play with them and gossip.
Your father, Robert Baratheon, leaned in and whispered to your ear.
"(y/n), you're a grown up woman now. Act like a lady"
"What am I doing wrong?", you asked him.
"You're slouching"
"Dad! I am not!", you rolled your eyes.
"Act like a lady!", your mother, beautiful Lyanna of House Stark, reminded you.
"I'm sorry, sorry", you sighed as your younger brother, Rickard, started pulling your mother's dress.
"Mom! Mom! Look! They're coming!"
The carriages appeared on the courtyard. They were decorated and very beautiful with the sigils of House Targaryen and House Martell all over them.
King Rhaegar got off the biggest one. He was a very handsome man, you always thought so. He smiled at your father and mother. Your mother was giving him one of her rare wide smiles.
Queen Elia was one of the most beautiful women in the whole Kingdom and she followed her husband quietly. Her children, Aegon and Rhaenys, smiled at you and your brother and you smiled back.
"Robert!", Rhaegar greeted your father, "I'm glad you let us stay"
"My honor, Your Grace", your father bowed down and you all did the same.
"Thank you for your hospitality, Robert", King Rhaegar patted your father's shoulder, "Lyanna", he looked at your mother and they were silent for few seconds, "Glad to see you again, Lady of Storm's End"
"Glad to see you back as well, my King", your mother bowed down.
King Rhaegar walked towards you and put his hand on your cheek.
"A beauty like her mother. You must be proud", he looked at your father.
"Of course I am", your father smiled and winked at you. You smiled shyly and looked down, "Let's go inside", he proposed.
"Good idea", Queen Elia said.
Rhaenys and Aegon ran to Rickard and you.
"I'm so excited! Can I sleep in your room?", Princess asked you.
"If our mothers agree", you hugged her, "Where's Daenerys?"
"She's with our uncle Viserys. Over there", Rhaenys pointed at the silver-haired siblings.
You have never met Prince Viserys, King's brother. He was spending a lot of time in Essos and they were saying he was quite mad after his father.
"What he's like?", you asked. You could see from afar that he looked very similiar to King Rhaegar.
"He's okay", Aegon shrugged his arms, "But he's weird"
"Weird?", you asked.
"Yeah, a little"
Aegon was a year older than you and his sister was two years older. You were Princess Daenerys' age.
"Wanna see my new dog?", Rickard asked the young Prince.
"Yeah, show me!", Aegon smiled at him and they went inside.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"I've been thinking", King Rhaegar sipped a little bit of the wine Robert had offered him, "Thinking quite a lot about it, you know"
"Thinking about what?", lord Baratheon laughed and drank more wine although he was drunk already.
"Your eldest and only daughter, (y/n)... And my son, Aegon..."
Robert Baratheon almost choked on wine.
"Your grace!", he shouted, his face was red from too much wine, "That's too much! Such an honor! She'd become the Queen one day! My little doe!"
"She's even got a little bit of Targaryen blood in her, right? Your grandmother was Rhaelle Targaryen"
"Yes!", Robert answered proudly, "Actually, Tywin Lannister was talking something about his grandchild and my daughter but... Of course I prefer your proposition"
"Forget about the Lannisters", King Rhaegar made a disgusted face, "Look at them", he pointed at their children sitting in the garden behind the window.
You were braiding Rhaenys' hair as Aegon and Rickard were playing with your brother's dog. Daenerys was reading you all a book about Betha Blackwood - she was the ancestor of each one of you.
"They married out of love, how nice", Rhaenys said, "I want to marry out of love as well!"
"It's a rare thing", her brother told her, "I bet you're going to marry some fat lord anyway", he laughed.
"No! I won't! Dad won't ever allow that!", she screamed at him.
"And you, Daenerys?", you asked her and she looked up.
"I don't think about that"
"What are you all talking about?", some voice interrupted you. You turned around and faced Prince Viserys Targaryen.
Your heart stopped for a second. He was the most handsome man you have ever seen, including his brother. His lilac eyes scanned you as he smirked.
"We were talking about marrying out of love", Rhaenys answered.
"Nonsense", he laughed and sat next to you.
"Wanna play with my dog?", Rickard asked him and brought him a puppy.
"Rickard, that's the Prince you're talking to! Behave!", you hissed at your ten years old brother.
"It's okay. Nice dog", Viserys petted his head a little, "I had no idea Robert Baratheon has got such a pretty daughter"
You blushed.
"When we were in Dorne, uncle Viserys had like six girlfriends there", Rhaenys giggled and Viserys rolled his eyes.
"You know nothing about life, child", he told her harshly.
"I've heard Dorne women are the most beautiful in the Kingdom. Looking at Queen Elia I must agree", you said, "Although for me my mother is the most beautiful"
"What's your name? I had to forget", Viserys asked you.
"(y/n)"
"I've never been in Storm's End, would you mind showing me around?", he asked.
"Oh! Sure, my Prince"
"Just call me Viserys", he smirked.
"What about your brother?", Robert asked the King as they were watching the scene from the window, "I've heard he's a lot of trouble"
"Yes, he is. He couldn't stay any longer in Essos. I'm scared that one day he's going to do something so terrible he will lose his head"
"I have two brothers, you know", Robert laughed, "I know your pain"
"Viserys is different...", King Rhaegar stopped for a second, "He's got something after our father"
"But he will never be the King so we don't need to worry", Robert winked at his King and Rhaegar gave him a sad smile.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were walking around Storm's End with Viserys Targaryen and you couldn't stop blushing all the time. You were so attracted to him that you were scared of that. You've never felt this way. He was charming towards you and even if sometimes he sounded kind of strange, it only was making him more intersting in your eyes.
"It was a pleasure, lady (y/n)", he smiled at you when you finished the tour.
"I hope you're going to tell me more stories about Essos", you smiled back shyly.
"Of course", his hand gently placed a carefree hair strand behind your ear.
"And about your girlfriends from Dorne", you joked.
"Oh, nothing to talk about, believe me", he leaned in a little bit closer and looked deep in your eyes.
You started to shiver and there was no way he wouldn't see it. He didn't do anything, though.
Rhaenys and Daenerys were kind of disappointed because you were spending all days with Viserys. Aegon was playing with your brother but it was boring for him to talk to a ten years old boy all the time. He was also kind of jealous of you but he would never admit that. Rhaenys and Daenerys were spending most of their time with your mother, Lyanna, listening to stories about Winterfell.
You were sitting in the garden with the young Targaryen Prince.
"Shireen is my only Baratheon cousin. I love her very much and I promised her that one day when I'm going to have my own castle, she's going to live there with me. Her mother is terrible, you know? She hides her away from the world", you finished your story about your uncle Stannis' daughter.
"You have a kind heart", Viserys noticed, "What would you like to do in life, though?"
"I'd like to see Essos one day as well", you answered, "It seems to be an interesting place"
"It is! I would love to show you", he touched your cheek gently, "Such a shame we are leaving tomorrow"
"I know", you felt like crying as you looked away.
"I wish I could take you to the King's Landing", he said, "Maybe I will, what do you think?"
"How?", you laughed a little and looked at him again, "How do you want to do that? Kidnap me?"
"Oh, I don't think I'll have to kidnap you. Would you like to become Lady Targaryen, (y/n)?", he asked and for a second you thought he was joking. But he really meant it.
"Viserys, are you..."
"Proposing to you? Yes"
"But... My father..."
"Oh, of course he will agree to that! Who doesn't want his daughter to marry The Prince?"
"You're right!", you kissed his cheek but he held your face in his hands and placed a kiss directly on your lips, "Oh, you have no idea how happy I am, my dear!"
"If I only knew I would find you in Storm's End, I'd never go to Essos, Dorne, anywhere else", he confessed and you giggled.
"We should be coming back. The feast is going to start soon. And I can't wait to tell my father about it!"
You went inside the castle and fixed your dress. You saw your father and King Rhaegar sitting next to each other at the wooden table, watching the feast.
"Father!", you called him and made your way to where he was sitting.
"Ah, here you are, little Doe!", he shouted, "I was looking for you! I have something to announce!"
"Me too", you told him but he did not listen.
"Everybody! Everybody! Listen to me!", he yelled and every guest looked at him, "I am very pleased and proud to announce that my daughter, lady (y/n), is betrothed to Prince Aegon Targaryen!"
Everybody started to cheer and you felt like throwing up. Tears filled your eyes. You looked at your mother - she was clapping her hands. Then you looked at Aegon himself - he seemed to be really happy with that and he was making his way through the crowd to get to you. You felt his hands on your waist as he placed a kiss on your cheek and people started to cheer even more. You saw Viserys' face in the corner of the room - he looked mad and angry as he left quietly.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

When everyone went to sleep, you wanted to find Viserys but he was not in his room. You decided to visit your mother's chamber then. She was not sharing a bedroom with your father.
"Mother?" you knocked upon her door.
"Yes, my dear? Oh, come inside", she opened it and let you in.
"I need to talk to you. I tried to speak to father whole evening but he was too drunk", you told her.
"Yes, I know. He is very happy, you know? You're going to be the Queen one day", she smiled.
"I don't want to marry Aegon"
"What? I thought you liked each other!", she exclaimed.
"I do! I do like him! But not like this... I love someone else"
"Someone else?", your mother asked.
"Actually, right before the feast, I agreed to marry Prince Viserys"
Your mother gasped.
"(y/n), sit down, we need to talk", she caressed your arm and you sat on her bed.
"Mother, please. Speak to father. I don't want to marry Aegon"
"Your father will never agree to that. First of all Aegon is the future King, second of all everybody says that Viserys is mad"
"He is not!", you shouted and she shushed you, "He is not, mother", you repeated calmly, "He's... different. But he's not mad, believe me. He loves me and I love him"
"I loved someone else as well. I didn't love your father", she told you and your eyes went wide.
"What?!"
"But marrying your father was the right thing to do. Sometimes we should think about what's right, you know, dear (y/n)? My beautiful doe... You have something of a wolf in you as well, you know? Look, if I never married your father, you would never be here, sitting with me"
"But maybe someone else would be! You'd have other children with that man. Who is he?"
"I can't tell you. It doesn't matter...", she sounded very sad.
"Who? Please, tell me!"
"Prince Aegon is a handsome young man, he's going to be a good husband, I can see that he really likes you. You'll forget about Viserys soon"
"Mom, who was the one you loved? Did he love you back?"
"Yes, he did. We wanted to run away together but that would be very stupid and reckless..."
"Please, tell me who's that!", you pleaded and your mother took a deep breath.
"King Rhaegar"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were sitting in the carriage with Daenerys. You were going to King's Landing where you were supposed to learn how to be a good wife and the Queen.
"Where's Viserys?", you asked her.
"He came back to King's Landing yesterday, can you believe that?", she asked, "He's crazy"
"Maybe he had a reason", you muttered.
"Anyway, that is amazing. I'm going to be your aunt", she smiled.
"Yeah, amazing", you nodded and looked down.
You entered the Red Keep next to Aegon, who couldn't stop talking about how much he was excited to show you around.
"I've been here before", you told him.
"I know but the castle is so big! I will show you everything!"
"Sounds great", you sighed.
"Brother", Viserys' voice interrupted everyone, "We need to talk", he looked at Rhaegar.
You couldn't look at King Rhaegar the same way as before. You could only think about him and your mother. You wanted to ask him about it but you knew that would be very rude.
"Of course, Viserys", the King took his brother to The Great Hall. Viserys looked deep into your eyes and you blushed.
"I have a headache", you told Aegon and followed the septa that was supposed to show you your new chamber.
Few hours later, when you were sitting on the bed and crying, someone entered the room without knocking. You turned around to yell at them but it was Viserys. He shut the door and walked towards you.
"Don't cry, (y/n)", he placed your face in his hands, "Please, don't"
"What else can I do?! I can't do anything! I don't want to marry Aegon!"
"I told my brother about you and me", he said.
"And?", you sniffed as your heart started beating faster.
"He told me to forget about you", he hissed.
"Oh!", you started crying even more and Viserys started kissing your wet face.
"Let's run away", he said, "Let's run away to Essos or anywhere you want to go. I won't be a King anyway, fuck it"
You made wide eyes at him cussing and at his mad proposition.
"We're going to marry in secret and run away", he told you, "I'm going to kidnap you"
You remembered your mother's words.
"That's going to be very reckless and may cause a lot of harm", you told him, "My father would start a rebellion if you kidnapped me", you told him.
"That fat drunkard?!", Viserys snorted and you pushed him away.
"It's my father you're speaking about"
"He made a decision about your marriage without your knowing!"
"He didn't mean anything bad", you told him angrily, "Leave. Just leave. You're as mad as they say"
But he didn't leave, not at all. His face changed immediately, he looked terrifying with his eyes opened wide like that.
"You woke the Dragon, (y/n)", he approached you and pushed you to the wall, "You're mine and no one will take you away from me. I don't care if you want it or not but you're mine. And I'm taking you to Essos"
He kissed you passionately and although you didn't want to - you liked that and kissed him back. Your face reminded of your mother but you were not like her - you were a Baratheon. The fury was yours. And you were ready to destroy the whole Kingdom to be with your loved one. Even if he was mad. Actually, you could be mad a little as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.1K 48
Welcome to the brutal world of Game of Thrones. Get better acquainted with some of your favorite characters. They're just waiting to fall in love wit...
369K 5.7K 61
Hai guys, ReaderReads10 here I'm just doing this one shots with Sans and reader oneshots, sorry sinners NO LEMONS! Anyways I hope you enjoy this boo...
306K 6.6K 44
»»----- Game of Thrones' Robb Stark x OC Baratheon Princess -----«« 【𝐈】With a happy ending because I'm a sucker for happy endings and unlike George...
18.6K 286 34
I'm no longer taking any more one shots for a while, sorry! Will open it when I have completed some of my other Fan Fictions, Please take a read of t...