Coldness-SEULRENE

By Irene_SeulgiLove

Irene is cold to everyone,Seulgi wants so bad to be friends with her Seulgi thinks that she sees Irene as a r... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Happy Seulrene Day
29
30
31
Happy Seulrene Day
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

10

4.3K 133 29
By Irene_SeulgiLove

"So this is how a Goddess smells like?"
"I love this" I said smiling to myself and in just a matter of seconds I fell asleep like that,not being aware of it.
The next day I woke up around 6:40 and I found myself hugging my jacket.I giggled then got up,making and just left the jacket on the bed then ,I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face....
After 10 minutes I got out of bathroom making my way back to my room. "So great,I slept with my school uniform on😂😂"I laughed to myself then I looked around,"Hmmmm What to wear ? What to wear?.....Taratatatata Mhmmmm" I was singing while I was searching for a coat to wear,when PIIINGGG something came on my mind,I looked back and yep. i wore the jacket that Goddess had on yesterday,a nike hat like Joohyun's and my backpack then BOOM off to school now.

Wen-Ah:
Seulgi unnie

I received a text from someone so I pulled my phone out to see who it was "Wendy?" I replied her text.

Seul🐻:
Oh so early today

Wen-Ah:
I've been awake since 5 actually

Seul🐻:
Why so early?? Something wrong?

Wen-Ah:
Well I don't feel well today...

Seul🐻:
Why?? What happened??

"It's been 5 mins why is she not replying ? I hope she's fine" I said to myself.

Wen-Ah:
Sorry Seul,i'm back now

Seul🐻:
What happened? Where did you go?

Wen-Ah:
Sorry unnie I had to puke,I have temperature,can you do me a favor and tell the principal that I won't be able to come today and tomorrow probably too.

Seul🐻:
Awwwww my unnie is sick🥺 I hope you get well soon Wen-Ah,sure I'll let him know,you can count on me.

Wen-Ah:
Oh and please don't tell Yeri

Seul🐻:
Okay unnie,I won't...

Wen-Ah:
Anyway I'm ruining the mood,so are you on your way to school? Because you know,Hyunie is already there now.

Seul🐻:
Yeah I know 😍,of course but I wish I had wings to fly there,so I could be there before her 😅

Wen-Ah:
Haha you girl in loveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seul🐻:
I am not in love,how many times do I have to tell you guys??
I am just trying to be friends with her🙄

Wen-Ah:
Please Seulgi😂😂😂
Every girl in the class knows you haves huge crush on Hyunie

Seul🐻:
WELL YOU KNOW IT WRONG THEN😒

Wen-Ah:
Lalalalalalala I can't read😂😂😂

I hate the way they tease me,but are they right? Do I like Baechu? I am not sure,she probably has a crush on someone else,Wait what am I saying ?? AGHHH WHY AM I THINKING OF THESE THINGS!!! I mean well Yes I do like the fact that she wore my jacket and it smells nice and angelic and that she blessed my jacket but I like her as just friends.

(Friends my ass Kang)
-Oh shut up authornim
(Get married already)
-I SAID SHUT UP,continue the story now.
(Okay then I'll say that Irene has a lover)
-WAIT WHAT????????
(Got yaaaaa😂😂😂)
-😶 please continue

-coughs coughs coughs/
-Back to the story now-
Still daydreaming too much,I felt a warm hand that tapped my shoulder,I turned around to see.... One and only Bae Joohyun,from my thoughts I made eye contact for 3 seconds then I looked away blushing so freaking hard.

(이미 이미 내 맘도)
-......
(내 맘도, L-L-Love)
-SHUT UP!!!!

"Looks like you're early again,well Good morning Seulgi" she said my name ,why is my heart going so freaking crazy.I realized I was just staring down and then I looked at her ,and when I was about to say something,she spoke.
"Well,I see we're wearing the same hat again,hehe" she said then giggled,YES SHE GIGGLED ,I NEED GOD JIHYO,oh nevermind I have A Goddess already,HOLY WATER PLEASE HOLY WAAATERR NOW !!!
"O-oh lo-looks like it" I said really nervously.
"I'm glad you arrived home safely"Joohyun said smiling again,Once AGAIN!!!
"It's really cold out here,let's get inside" I just nodded my head smiling like an idiot and we went up to class.
I wanted to talk with her so badly,it could be anything ,I turned to her and was about to start a conversation with her but I saw her shivering and I stopped ,then I asked her "Baechu? Are you cold?"
"N-no I-I'm fi-fine" liar you're not fine,I can see you are freezing,why do you always hide everything....I looked around and noticed that the window behind her was open "Who the fuck left the window open??" I said in a loud and annoyed tone,"YAH Baechu is freezing here and you open the window??!!"
The boy behind was confused "Chill miss ,I was sweating alright!?"
I was so annoyed at his reaction and punched his desk "Listen here you,Idgaf what your problem is! When I say close the window right now before I punch your glasses away,you'll do it,okay punk!" I said in a really scary tone.
"Alright,alright chill,damn"he did as he was told to do,then sat back down.
"What was that Seulgi-ya?" She asked confused,I smiled as I toom off my jacket and wrapped it around her.
"Here I hope it keeps you warmly" i said smiling brightly at her.
"You know it wasn't necessary"she said as she wore my jacket.
"It was,who's that punk to do whatever he want?? If My Baechu would catch a cold ,I was gonna punch his face off,and make it worse than Picasso's drawings,tha-" she cut me off with a really good question,a question that I won't be able to find the right answer.
"Seulgi-ya,why do you call me My Baechu?"
I froze there didn't know what to say,so I came up with something.
"Because it suits you☺️" I said smiling softly, "Don't you like it?" She said something,I wasn't expecting...
"I mean Baechu is okay,but why My Baechu though?" she said.......

TARATA TAAAA
TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted for 1 week😓 ya know school and stuff been into exams lately
ANYWAY DID YOU SEE THAT PHOTO CONCEPT FROM RED VELVET 😱
I'm Dyin😱 I did an edit for Seulrene tho..here

Even though There IS THE BEST PHOTO

YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS
WE HAD MANY SEULRENE MOMENTS THIS MONTH AND LAST AND UNTIL ETERNITY HERE IS WHAT I GOT FROM THIS MONTH

Oh YES PLEASE🤗🐰🐻❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 317 26
Some people tend to hide their emotions , their pain , all away in a mask , for no one to see. At the end of the day , when the mask is taken off , w...
27.4K 934 18
bae joohyun or irene was new to seoul academic prep, a prestigious preparatory high school during sophomore. she had it all. the looks, the friends...
230K 5.6K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...
19.4K 614 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...