Captive » h.s.

By qveendom

❝You're holding my heart captive. But you don't even know that you have it.❞ © Copyright Qveendom 2013-2015... More

0| Prologue
1| Evil's Eyes
2| Trapped
3| Rules
4| The Key
6| Consequences
7| They are searching
8| Changing
9| Louis
10| "You're just hurt."
11| Jealousy
12| Mine
13| Regrets
14| "Do you like her?"
15| Monster
16| "He did what?"
17| No Prince Charming
18| The Plan
19| Your Worst Nightmare
20| Save Her
21| Scared
22| Help
23| Kiss Me
24| "Now!"
25| Stay
26| Yours
27| I Love You
28| Bye
29| Get The Girl
30| Little Talks
31| Drama
31| The Only Way
32| Complications
33| "What the fuck?"
34| Dangerous
35| Don't Leave Me
Epilogue
Playlist

5| Escape

44.2K 1.6K 487
By qveendom

  5.

~ A m e l i a ~

"Sit here." Harry said, showing the chair.

We were in the kitchen and while we were coming here, I had the chance to see the house. It wasn't as big as I expected it to be. It was small. It had a small living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and the room I stayed in. I sat down and Harry placed a plate with cold pizza in front of me.

Was he serious? He was going to give me that? I wasn't going to eat it. 

He sat on the chair facing me. I looked at the cold pizza, and then at him, raising my eyebrow.

"What are you waiting for? Eat." he said, that smirk making its way up to his face once again.

"I'm not eating this." I said, pushing the plate on the side.

"Why not?" he asked.

"This is disgusting." I said.

He was getting angry, I knew it. He slammed his hand on the table, making it shake a bit and I flinched. "You know, I could just leave you in there to starve. You should be thankful to me; you are considered lucky." he said raising his voice a bit.

"Eat now" he demanded, placing the plate in front of me again. 

I didn't say anything. I just started eating in silence without looking at him again, but I could feel his stare burning holes in my head.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked him once I finished. He looked at me and then stood up and motioned me to follow him.

"Be quick." he said, opening the door. 

I got inside and closed the door behind me. I walked towards the faucet and started washing my hands when I spotted something when looking at the mirror in front of me. Right behind me was a window. It was quite big and not too high. It was the perfect way to escape, but I didn't have time. Harry was waiting outside. 

Tomorrow... Yeah, I'll do it tomorrow

I got outside feeling a bit happy that I finally found a way to get out of here. I just hoped it would work. He looked at me, narrowing his eyes, but I avoided his gaze and looked away.

"Goodnight, love, sweet dreams." Harry said, his voice filled with sarcasm when we were back in the room.

I didn't bother to reply. Instead, I walked to the bed and laid down. Once I heard the door close I relaxed a bit and turned around facing the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. It was cold and the bed didn't have anything to cover myself with. There were also many things running through my mind. After about an hour, I eventually fell asleep.

* * * 

I was in an empty room. I couldn't see anything it was really dark inside. I started running around the place, shouting like crazy.

"Is anybody here? Help me!" I yelled from the top of my lungs, but there was no answer.

"Please." I said again. 

Then suddenly a figure appeared. I couldn't see their face, but once I heard their voice I understood who it was.

"Amelia sweetheart. Is that you?" I heard my mum's sweet voice say and tears started forming in my eyes.

"Mum?" I questioned and tried to run towards her, but something, or should I say, somebody stopped me.

"You aren't going anywhere love." he said in a harsh tone, grabbing me from my waist and pulling me to him. He turned me around so I could face him and I saw his dark green eyes which were filled with hatred and anger. It was Harry.

"You are mine now." he said, letting out an evil laugh.

"No!" I yelled as I woke up.

I was sweating and my heart was beating fast. This nightmare looked so real .

Pull yourself together, Amelia. Today you will leave, I thought to myself, trying to calm down.

I took a deep breath and stood up, walking to the door which was as always locked. I knew harry was awake as I could hear noises coming from outside the room. I bit my lip and placed my palm on the surface of the door, hesitating before talking.

"Harry." I called him, banging at the door and after a while I heard his footsteps walking towards the door. I took a few steps back and the door opened revealing a sleepy - I could say - Harry. It's times like this that I couldn't believe that this man was a criminal. He just looked so... I don't know.

"What do you want?" he asked me, rubbing his eyes. I parted my lips to speak but the way he looked right now made me forget momentally what I wanted to say.

Wake up, my inner voice yelled in my head.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said looking at my feet. He let out a sigh and walked to the side to let me get out. I looked at my feet and walked out slowly, with him following behind me.

"I'll be right here don't try anything stupid." he said when I opened the door to get in. I just whispered a small agreement. I closed the door and quickly walked towards the window .That was exactly what I was going to do, something stupid.

I was shaking when I placed my hands on the window . Could I do this?

Come on, Amelia. Just do it and you will be free,  my inner voice said and I nodded my head. 

I slowly opened the window, which to my luck was unlocked, making sure not to make any noise. Alright, that was easy. I looked at the door to make sure that it was still closed. I put my hands on the window's ledge and tried to push myself up. But when I got halfway, I heard Harry's voice which made me freeze in place.

"You've been in there for too long." he said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"O-one minute." I said, scared. What if he came in? 

Just do it, my inner voice said again.

"Okay." I whispered to myself and continued with what I was doing, trying to be fast. I placed my leg on the ledge of the window and finally managed to get up there. It wasn't high so I could easily jump and then go. 

I took a big breath and did it, landing on my feet to the ground. I winced a bit at the rough contact, but at the moment I didn't care for the pain. I looked behind and smiled,  feeling happy that I was free. He could never find me again, never

I looked around me to see where I was and I wasn't surprised when I saw that the house was located in a forest. Typical. I knew this place. I used to come here with my family when I was younger for picnics. It was about an hour away from the town, he made sure to hide me really well so nobody could find me. 

Without losing any more time, I started running as fast as I could. I was lucky because it was morning and I could see where I was going.

   ~ H a r r y ~

How long was she going to stay there? I couldn't wait here for her anymore, I was growing impatient.

"Get out of there already!" I yelled, but no answer came from inside. Is she deaf?

"If you don't come out this moment, I'm gonna get inside." I said but once again no answer came from her. 

What the fuck?

I started banging at the door and calling her name, but she wasn't replying so I decided to get in. I opened the door forcefully and walked inside, feeling beyond angry. I looked around the place, which was empty. There was no sight of Amelia. Where the hell did she go? 

That's when I saw the opened window next to me. 

Fuck! 

She left from the window. She escaped. 

I should have locked it like I always did. How am I gonna find her now? I was gonna kill that bitch. I ran out of the bathroom and took my jacket getting out of the house. 

Where could she go? She couldn't be far. She didn't know the place, she would probably get lost somewhere in the woods.

* * *

   ~ A m e l i a ~

5 hours later 

I'd been walking around the forest for way too long and I still couldn't see a street. I walked past this place for about three times and I knew that I was probably lost. How was I going to get out of here? 

I stopped walking and sat down on the ground, laying my back on the tree behind me. I would just relax for bit and then I would  continue walking. As I was about to close my eyes a thunder was heard, which made me jump in surprise. It was going to rain.

Perfect, just what I needed

I felt some raindrops fall onto my head, but I didn't bother to get up. I was really tired. I stayed there and after a while it really started to rain. 

Why do I have to be so lucky? I thought. 

Another loud thunder was heard, but this time it was followed with a weird sound that I couldn't make out what it was. I stood up feeling really scared. It was raining heavily and I couldn't see a thing.

Crack. That sound again; someone was near me.

"Amelia" I heard a voice sing my name and I freaked out. I started running but I didn't go far as I bumped into someone.

"Here you are." he said, grabbing me from my arms and pulling me towards him. "Miss me, love?" he asked. 

It was Harry. He found me.

"Let me go." I yelled, trying to free myself from his grip but it was only getting stronger. I started kicking him with my legs and he let go of me, so I ran to the opposite direction.

"Get back here." he said and started chasing me.

No, this can't happen again! 

The rain hadn't stopped. It was still pouring down which made it really difficult for me to see where I was going.

"You can't ran away from me." he yelled, getting closer to me. Then I felt someone grabbing my shirt. Harry caught me, but I tried to resist, which only led to my shirt being ripped and me falling to the ground and hurting my leg.

"When will you ever learn?" he asked and I didn't have to look at him to know that he was smirking. He bent down and took me in his arms. I didn't object or do anything. I knew that I had lost this battle. It was over... I was over.

During the way back to the house, he was silent and didn't say anything. So, when we got back, I expected him to lock me inside the room and leave, but he didn't do it. When we got there he put me down and opened the door of the bedroom, pushing me inside roughly. He also got in and closed the door behind him.

"Now, now. You know you were a bad girl." he said in a low voice, which scarred me even more. "Actually, you were a really bad girl. You know that?" 

I didn't answer. I kept my head low.

"Answer me!" he yelled, making me flinch. I nodded feeling too scared to talk to him. He took out his pocket knife and brought it close to me.

"Remember rule number five?" he asked and I whispered a small.

I whispered. "Yes."

"Say it!" he demanded.

"If I make you angry or disobey, there will be consequences." I said just above a whisper, trembling with fear.

"That's right. So now, love, you are going to pay the consequences." he said, placing the knife near my face and my eyes widened. 

What did I get myself into?

______________________________

If you like this story please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
334K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
90K 2.6K 42
"We only met 24 hours ago and I already couldn't remember what it was like to not know that he existed. And now, I wasn't so sure I could ever handl...
136K 4.6K 50
I knew she was in trouble. I knew her life was nothing, but a train-wreck; A distaster waiting to explode. I knew she was in agony and I knew her sou...