It was supposed to just be a...

By 1d_4ever4life

Louis and Harry has been best friends whole their lifes. They are inseperable. Their friends ZAyn, Niall amd... More

A/N
Proiluge
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I am truly sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1/2
Chapter 19 part 2/2
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Walking down memory lane.

Chapter 12

45 3 0
By 1d_4ever4life

"Okay and the bad news"

"you don't have migrain"

"Well what's so bad about that huh?" I say

"Louis it's something else"

"What is it"

"Cancer"

"NO" I screamed as I run out of the hospital, I got into the car and drive home. When I am home again, I ran up to my room got into my bed and starts to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Harrys POV>

It was at night when I started to get ready that I heard sobs from Louis room. I paused what I was doing to check on him. "Louis, boobear, are you okay?" I ask softly. "I just miss mom, Zayn, Niall and Liam" He replies. "Can I come in?" I ask wanting to comfort him.

"Yeah sure" He says. I open the door and when I walk into his room I see an sobbing mess. His eyes were puffy and red. His checks are wet from the tears. I walk over to him so I can give him a hug. I bring my arms around him and I kiss his head.

"Hazz can you sleep in here tonight" Louis says weakly. "of course love" I say. We lay down and I let him spoon me. I know he feels taller when he does. Cause normally I am the taller one. 

In the middle of the night I feel him shifting in his sleep. Suddenly he sits up and screams "NO".

"Louis calm down, breathe, in and out, deep breaths, it was just a nightmare. It's not for real" He looks up at me, a sad look in his face, and then he opens his mouth. "Oh, this one is real. I promise" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy

I'm gonna upload alot today cause I can't tomorrow. All the love Jennifer!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 10K 28
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are best friends, but maybe they're secretly something more? When Louis gets a call from management his whole relati...
2K 36 29
the boys reunion starts of questionable and confusing. Life throws at them unexpected hurdles, will this help Louis and Harry relationship?
6.5K 257 8
Louis and Harry are best friends living together and have been for five years. Anyone one the outside would believe they are a couple. They flirt, a...
30.6K 813 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...