BMC Oneshots

By Kaetbab

oof this was supposed to be a story but then I got like 50 million ideas for a oneshot book so have this inst... More

Gotta Bite?
S-Squip?? Pt. 1
S-Squip? Pt. 2
Requiem
Ghosthunters Pt. 1
Ghosthunters Pt. 2
Ouch Pt.1
Cursed
A Small Mishap
Gotta Bite (An extra)
Frozen Yogurt
Unrequited Love
Nighttime Troubles
Unrequited Love PT. 2
Sleep Please
Well...
Naps and Giggles
Guardian Angel PT.1
Hanahaki
Guardian Angel PT.2
Ouch PT.2
Mamas and Papas
tagged #1
tagged #2
Patches
Another Mishap
Blind Bois
Cellphones and Flowers
tagged again? holy shit
You Can't Just Act Like Nothing Happened
A New Layer of Destruction
Hangout Time
Passed Out
Hiss Hiss Bitch
Feelings?? What are Those??
Hoods and Hides
Sides, Trust, and Issues
It'll All Be Okay
In Tune/Off Tune
okay so
She?? P1
oKay sO
Electric Currents P.1
Fallen Down
She?? P.2
So Long PT. 1(?)
Dance Along
Fighting Your Battles
Legends and Quests
Tree of Death
Electric Currents P.2
Trust Issues
Re-Established
Braces
"Again?"
Tick Tick
Tick Tick P.2
Brains and Plants??
Wolf's Insanity
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (1/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (2/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (3/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (4/8)
Healing takes Time

Unlikely Pair

115 2 2
By Kaetbab

This is, in fact, not a ship oneshot, because the main characters in this shouldn't be shipped (in my opinion) so ye!

Sorry I haven't been active, school has been kicking my ass and May is going to be so much worse. I have 2 'free' days for the first 3 weeks (actually no I have rehesrsal on one fuck) then the next week is final week before school so wOOP just gotta survive until then.

Every 3 centuries, 2 heros are chosen to defend their land.

Michael ran around the playground, chasing his newfound friend Jeremy as a girl with short brown hair watched from afar. She appeared to be cheering the two on from the sidelines.

They normally begin to show signs of their powers at a young age.

"Chloe c'mon, I wanna show Jeremy!" Michael had called out after they had stopped running, tired. Chloe beamed and nodded, running over to the two.

Together, they sat down, Michael and Chloe shoulder to shoulder and Jeremy in front of them, eager to watch.

From one of the benches, another girl, much older than the three, watched them happily, her purple eyes beaming with energy.

And through those generations, a guardian is sent to watch over the heros, making sure they stay safe as they grow.

Christine kept a watchful eye over the three, Jeremy included as he was practically attached to the hip with the other two. Their parents were quite oblivious to most things, so she took it to herself to be the hidden mother figure to them.

However, some grew to despise the heros. Whether it be from jealous or spite, one in particular chose to act on his emotions. But no, he was different.

One man, who previously went by Squip watched from overhead glared at Christine, trying to find the perfect moment to get the two new heros alone.

Finally, the moment presented itself when a yell rang out, catching her attention. With one last glance at the toddlers, Christine went off into action.

Squip cast a spell under his breath to make the three fall asleep in their places before hopping down and making his way over to them.

Squip was previously a hero, working with Christine in their own century. Christine was the more liked one, constantly praised for her actions while Squip was reprimanded and hated on for doing basically the same thing.

He silently placed a hand on Michael and Chloe's forehead, placing a curse on the two. If he was going to be cast as the villain, he might as well play and fit the role correctly.

He was unaware of the magic that radiated from him to Jeremy.

He decided one day, that he was sick and tired of it all and blasted Christine out of the sky before flying away to hide. So be it if he were to be treated as if he were the villain.

With the curse set, he vanished into thin air and back to his hiding place, a grin evident on his face.

So life went on, eventually Chloe moved and the duo forgot about their friendship and vice versa. Squip never appeared again, but his curse remained.

Which brings us to present day Middle Borough High.

The group sat in the grass, chatting happily about the SQUIPcident from a month ago.

"Did you know the SQUIP was an actual person? Apparently he gave the judge to create the squips," Chloe gossipped, catching the attention of everyone else.

"Wait really?" Jeremy asked incredulously.

"Yeah! He was supposed to be a hero but people were shits and gave him shit for trying his best. It sucks to be honest," Chloe huffed.

She had the underlying feeling that she was missing something. She didn't know what, per se, but the feeling was there.

Michael huffed, crossing his arms. "People are just shitty nowadays."

He and Jeremy had gotten close with the 'Squip Squad' as they called themselves but they had particularly close with Chloe, surprisingly.

They just knew what the other liked. It was nice.

At one point, Michael and Chloe made direct eye contact for the first time. Time seemed as if it froze as they both felt a shudder rack their bodies.

Michael's eyes flashed a bright red and he blinked, getting up.

Chloe had a similar effect, only instead of red it was a light purple.

Syncing...syncing...

Models MM96_NJ, CV42_NJ: Active.

"Hey, I'm gonna head out now..." Michael murmured and walked off, mind seemingly blank.

Chloe only nodded and followed him, leaving the group confused.

However, thst confusion was replaced with panic as a female jumped down in front of them, holding a battle axe and holding a frantic expression on her face.

"Shit...where's Chloe and Michael?" She asked.

"Christine..?" Jeremy asked quietly, confused as to where that came from.

"Not the time! Please tell me they didn't just leave.."

"Uhh, they did- where the hell did they go?!" Jenna looked past Christine where Michael and Chloe should've been walking but had seemingly vanished into thin air.

"Fuck, keep an eye out for them-" Christine was cut off with a shriek from Jeremy.

Immediately her panic was replaced with worry as Jeremy's eyes glowed white, his face morphing into one of horror.

Christine was at his side immediately, trying to calm him down as they white faded.

"What? What did you see?"

"SQUIP...they've got them..."

"Got who?" Brooke asked worriedly, though she was sure she knew the answer.

"The heros, Chloe and Michael."

~•~

"Why did it take this long for it to activate?" Michael mumbled, using his magic to mend the metal in his hands together.

"I don't know, but it's active now and we have a task. Bring him back," Chloe responded, putting pieces together on a sheet of paper.

"Then he can get his revenge, yeah yeah," Michael finished.

"You'd better be glad he chose us for this Mikey, you should be honored."

"Of course I'm honored! I'm just a lazy shit who doesn't want to do anything Chlo, but the sooner we finish this, they better. Then we'll be by his side when he reclaims his spot in the universe."

Chloe nodded, eyes gleaming purple with determination.

~•~

"You sure this is where they are?" Christine asked.

"100%. Same building and everything, we have to hurry though, they should almost be done..." Jeremy mumbled, messing with his fingers.

"Alright then...let's go," Christine murmured, walking inside the building.

Jeremy followed and together they made their way to the basement silently, listening to Michael and Chloe converse between each other.

Christine motioned to the machine to the center of the room then pointed her axe. Jeremy nodded, understanding that part but not understanding why it felt off.

She then pointed to him and Chloe and Michael. Jeremy gave a thumbs up, the off feeling becoming stronger.

He hopped down the stairs, which earned a startled reaction from the duo as they whipped towards him, magic ready on the fly.

"Woah! It's just me guys, d-damn..." Jeremy squeaked, holding his hands up.

The two instantly relaxed and the glowing disappeared. Michael pulled Jeremy into a quick hug before getting back to work. He kept talking as Christine crept up to the machine.

It was all going smoothly until the same intense pain and glowing hit Jeremy again, causing him to shriek.

A flickered video whizzed by Jeremy's sight, the machine -a portal- blowing up, it creating a larger portal, and-

Jeremy snapped up in a panic, a battle going on in the middle of the basement.

He only caught sight of Christine raising her arm to hit the machine.

Jeremy scrambled to his feet in a panic.

"Christine no! Stop it's a trap-!" too late, the universe seemed to have mused as she struck the machine in the core.

It glowed and beeped dangerously and the glow in Michael and Chloe's eyes faded away as they came back to their senses.

"Shit- we have to go!" Michael warned and tried to make his way up the stairs, only to be dragged back.

There was a shriek that was promptly cut off as Chloe was sucked into the core and into the portal.

Jeremy tried to grab Michael's arm to pull him back, only to find himself being dragged alongside his best friend.

Michael noticed and his eyes widened, looking back between the portal and Jeremy.

"Sorry Jer, see you soon hopefully," Michael chuckled, those it was obviously forced as he let go of Jeremy's hand, the mere force of the portal causing him to shriek before it was cut off, leaving the room silent.

"Oh no, oh no no no no," Christine panicked, pacing around.

Jeremy looked between her and the portal, his decision already made.

A final image whizzed by, a stowaway of sorts jumping to the portal.

I'm really tired. I don't want May to be here at all fUck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 284 15
This story was brought to you by my Oneshots book. This plot was so popular it kept getting requested, so I decided it He better to make a book!😁
20.5K 420 7
Oneshots of Pucca, full of fluff, so MUCH fluff, ig they're really made for that kind of story XD Yeah this oneshot is very short, but I really can't...
206K 3.8K 50
Some Solangelo one-shots. A few fluffy, a few angsty, and a LOT of soulmate AU's. I will try to update once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. A...