Endless Connections, Inazuma...

By --_Leila_--

[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because... More

Outer Code Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Start
Chapter 2: Mysterious yet Friendly
Chapter 3: The Prince and The Bear Killer
Chapter 4: Victim of Ares Project
Chapter 5: For the Football Frontiers: Kiyosumi Gakuen VS Ishikawa Kokka
Chapter 6: Light and Shadow
Chapter 7: Unknown Attacker in Kagayaku Niwa
Chapter 8: The Wounded Heart
Chapter 9: Confrontation with the Tactician
Chapter 10: Repent Promises
Chapter 11: Forgiveness and Freedom
Chapter 12: The Gate To The World
Chapter 13: Love Affections
Chapter 14: Truth about the Fubuki Brothers
Chapter 15: Those With The Mark
Chapter 16: Someone to Trust
Chapter 17: One Hope, One Sacrifice
Chapter 18: The Trojan Horse
Chapter 19: The Waiting Trap
Chapter 21: Mystifying Day
Chapter 22: Inazuma Japan's Biggest Crisis
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 20: Always On My Mind

1.9K 57 11
By --_Leila_--

Hiroto was outside on the rooftop gazing up in the sky, he recalls the girl who he met 10 years ago. The girl was his second friend in his childhood; she was very different to the other kids that were trying to be friends with him. The two of them had something in common and able to communicate properly this made Hiroto fall for her every time he spends his time with her.

He remember what she said on his childhood in order not to forget

'Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.'

Hiroto looks down, his eyes was covered by the shadows "You promised that you won't forget me... What a joke you had said to me years ago..." He said with a sad smile and trying not to cry.

"Hiroto, what are you doing here? It's 12:07 am in the morning."

Tatsuya looks at him so does to Hiroto too "Same questions to you, Tatsuya. It's none of your business" Tatsuya went beside his side "I can tell that you are reminiscing again, who is this person you are trying not to forget?" Hiroto sighs "It's actually an orphan girl. She is very different to some other kids in my childhood; she was the one I got interested to know more about her. But..."

The red haired male looked at him "But what?"

He sighs again avoiding Tatsuya for looking him "There was a time she said the orphanage where she lived are having a camp, that girl said she will send me a letter once she comes back and we will meet up again... Many days then months had passed, she didn't send any letters. This made me think she forgotten me and lose connections with her. The only thing I could keep on remembering that girl is her last words."

Tatsuya frowns "You know, we kinda had something in common about this girl..." Hiroto looked at his best friend as Tatsuya continued on what he is saying "I met an orphan girl at the park, I almost hit her but she said she was fine and not to worry much. I teach her the basics of playing soccer, we began to play passing each other the ball and even challenging ourselves, but when she tried shooting she always miss it luckily I was able to cheer her up."

Hiroto became curious on what Tatsuya is saying right now "Then what happen to her?" "Just like you said, There was a time she said the orphanage where she lived are having a camp, that girl said she will send me a letter once she comes back and we will meet up again" the God Striker gazed back at the sky "Is there something else that you still remember that girl from your childhood?"

Tatsuya did the same thing gazing up in the sky then nods "Yeah, the last time she said to me was 'Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose', that was the time I was asking if she forgot me what will she do and that was her answer."

This made the God Striker realize something "Wait... Those quote... That's the quote she said to me 10 years ago!" Tatsuya was surprised hearing that "W-What? Are you sure about it?" "I am really sure about it! I forgot her name but I still remember what she looks like, what about you?"

The red haired male looked at him with a serious look "Same as you, and I think the 'girl' we are talking about is the same person we met in our childhood days. 'She' is part of the team as well because 'she' had the same appearance about the girl in our childhood."

Time Skip!! [Morning, At the Field]

Everyone is split into 2 groups, (name) was trying to get pass the Defenders but Sakanoue stole the ball from her. She wasn't feeling alright due to what happen yesterday about what happen to Kidou, she did felt regret and more like a traitor for helping Ichihoshi to be an innocent person, even Yoshihiro too. He did felt bad for Kidou but it's the only way they could help Ichihoshi.

Anna called out to them "Everyone! Breakfast is ready!"

Everyone went the cafeteria, except for (name). She isn't on a mood to eat breakfast because she reminisced the well-so-known incident after the match against Australia, every time (name) about it the more it made her hate herself. "Oi, (name)? Should you go to eat too?" She gave him a fake smile "I actually eat breakfast outside the campground, Hiroto-kun" "Well it's a good thing that you're eating early" Tatsuya joins in, until...

*GURRRRR!*

Hiroto and Tatsuya heard it as (name) starts blushing with embarrassment "Huh? What was that?" (name) started make-up some sounds at the two of them in order not to let them know it was her stomach made that sound "W-Wooow, what was that sound just now? An earthquake? You two think it was an earthquake? Sure is scary" both of the boys didn't know what's going on but just agree what (name) said.

'Jeeez?! Why does my stomach have to growl that loud?! I did want to skip breakfast today, but there's no need to growl that loud!!'

The red haired male saw her eyes were casted by the shadows "A-Are you alright, (name)-chan?" (name) did a fake reassuring smile at him "I-I'm fine, Tatsuya-kun. It's not-"

*GURRRRR!*

She grasp her stomach with a fast motion or probably punched her stomach and grips it which made the boys flinched a bit "I-It's really nothing, really" Tatsuya just nod at her "Okay, but are you really sure?" "Y-Yeah, I'm 100% percent sure about it. S-See you two later" with that (name) left somewhere else.

(name) went to the river looking at it 'Everyone will be worrying about me because I didn't eat breakfast, probably lunch and dinner too later... But I really do need to starve myself like a punishment because of what happen to Kidou...' She sigh thinking about it.

10 minutes later, (name) is really hungry. She really wants to eat but she did say that wasn't hungry to Hiroto and Tatsuya, they might tell the team about it. (name) sighs once again 'Well I don't have any choice, just to make sure not to get caught...'

She asked Yoshihiro to get her some breakfast as he understands his best friend's situation after she told everything about it. Yoshihiro got inside holding a bento box, some of his teammates are still eating [obviously Goujin, Inamori, and Golem/Iwato] and some of them are chatting. He went inside the kitchen and was greeted by Tsukushi.

"Oh, hi Toshihara-kun! Are you hungry again?" [Tsukushi]

"Nah. I'm just got into an advance thinking to have lunch on my bento." [Yoshihiro]

"So, you're going to eat lunch later outside the field?" [Tsukushi]

"Yes, I kinda want to feel the nature around me while eating my bento." [Yoshihiro]

"Okay!" [Tsukushi]

She gets his bento box filled it with Omurice and gives it back to him, Yoshihiro went to (name) to give the bento box "Here, make sure you won't get caught or else you'll embarrassed yourself" she nods at him "Okay, I'll make sure no one will spot me." Hiroto and Tatsuya exited the campground; they were going to relax for a bit until they saw a certain girl at the lake as both of them are very confused.

"(name), we thought you already eat breakfast earlier..."

The (hair length) (hair color) haired girl saw them, the three of them are looking at each other until (name)'s embarrassment got into her. She skips practice and she is at her room just sitting at her chair and placing her head at the table while using her arms as a pillow to hide embarrassment that gotten worse than earlier, she really did not expect Hiroto and Tatsuya to come by at the lake.

'How embarrassing... Now they know I lied to them, and I won't able to eat while I'm in my embarrass state...'

Hiroto pushes the door open a bit not making a creak noise so he and Tatsuya could see how (name) is doing right now, but seeing her state made them feel bad for being caught seeing her eating and knowing what she said to them earlier was a lie. (name) didn't eat lunch and dinner as it made everyone worry her, as Hiroto and Tatsuya were too concern about her health.

The next day, (name) didn't eat breakfast again because she is still embarrassed. She keeps some company for Yoshihiro who is eating right now while placing her head at the table while using her arms as a pillow still hiding her face at the team. Tatsuya prepare something for (name) to eat or else she'll starve to death if she keeps on doing this, he did asked Yoshihiro on something.

He gets a bento box filled something inside and he encouraged himself 'I hope this might work, Hiroto trusted me to help her this time. I can't bear to see you like that, (name)-chan!'

The red haired male went over to her "Hey, (name)-chan?" She lifted her head "You still remember that you barely eat Omurice, right?" (name) was slightly confused on what Tatsuya is asking her but she doesn't want to be rude at him "Yes, I remember" "So, this time I asked Toshihara-kun what are your favorites, and I tried making something like this" he opens the bento box reveal her what food are inside of it "Candied sweet potatoes and Yasai Itame."

She didn't expect it was her most favorite foods, (name) had a devouring mouth on her face with sparkles looking at the bento made by Tatsuya but she is still trying to control herself including her hunger.

[Note: Your/Her reaction was like this ∗✧(◕۝◕)✧∗]

'W-Why at a time like thiiis?! Ahhh! My favorite foods are in front of me!! What should I do? I wanna eat those!!'

(name) can tell the aroma of the candied sweet potatoes and Yasai Itame will be delicious, she even thought Tatsuya did this for her and might be concerned that she haven't eaten some food yesterday including today's breakfast. This made her got out of her thought thinking about the punishment that she made.

'No no no! I already decided that I'm not going to eat like yesterday because of my own punishment!' She looked on the corner of her eyes at the bento that was held in Tatsuya's hands 'But... Tatsuya-kun actually made this for me... Just one bite... Just one bite is fine...'

(name) didn't notice she was trying to get a piece of the candied sweet potatoes since her hunger gain control at her body, Tatsuya was glad that (name) was going to eat now "Here, I hope you'll like it and just forget what you are doing to starve yourself." Hearing what Tatsuya said to her, (name) gain back her senses and backs away a little.

"S-Sorry, Tatsuya-kun... Actually, I'm not... hungry... I'm not hungry, please forgive me!!"

With that she dashed out of the cafeteria to go somewhere else as this made everyone got a lot worried about (name), even Ichihoshi.

This made Tatsuya disbelief that she disagree to eat her favorite foods 'She is seriously trying to starve herself to death! Oh gosh, (name)-chan, don't do this to yourself!'

Somewhere at the Campground

(name) sighs then her self-conscious personality got into her as she placed her hands face 'I wanted to eat those! There's no way it wouldn't have been delicious! Tatsuya-kun made that for my sake, after all! I'm so stupid!'

She plops her hands on the grass then gazed up at the sky 'What am I doing? I'm just running around like a total weird or idiot girl... Because I'm acting like this, I've hurt Tatsuya-kun...' (name) lowered her head as she was disappointed at herself than being self-conscious, then someone comes and offered her a drink above her head as (name) looks at the person.

"Is this okay for you, (name)?"

It was Hiroto. (name) didn't expect it would be Tatsuya but thinking about it she might've really hurt his feelings including his hard work cooking candied sweet potatoes and Yasai Itame, Hiroto kept holding the drink while looking down at (name) "If you're thinking you hurt Tatsuya's feelings well... you're wrong."

Hearing what the God Striker at the (hair length) (hair color) haired girl made her heart feel relieved to hear it "The reason we did this because everyone was worried about you because you weren't eating much like yesterday. So me and Tatsuya that it'd be easier for you if we made you your favorite foods." She felt bad for what she have done to everyone, especially Hiroto and Tatsuya.

'They were worried... I've done a wrong path and choice, even though it's my entire fault...'

She stood up and looks at him face-to-face "Sorry for making you all worried. It's kind of my personal problems, but I'll get the answer someday" Hiroto hold her hand up and placed the drink at her palm "You better eat first. You're thin and don't think you'll starve to death again, everyone will think it's their fault that you did that."

"I-I understand. I promise it won't happen again, Hiroto-kun."

The Next Day

Everything went back to normal. (name) stops making herself starve which made the whole team glad to hear it, Shirou on the other hand was full of question why did she some absurd ideas like that however (name) told him not to worry much. She is able to practice properly again but she still regrets about the incident, (name) decided once she and Kidou meet up again she'll apologize for what she have done along with Yoshihiro.

Tatsuya and Hiroto saw that (name) is getting better now and that made them happy to see her back to the way she supposed to be "So, shall we start to make her remember?" The red haired male nods "Yeah, hopefully she would remember. We'll start tomorrow."

Hiroto looks down and frown "You know... It pains a lot when she doesn't remember us..."

Tatsuya frowns as well "I agree with you... But let's try our best tomorrow..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
6.8K 344 19
"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myself." Hitoshi Shinso finally knows what he's gonna be. He's going to be a great hero...
22K 458 9
❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 .❞ ❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚ Nxnmsaoksmapksksk don't read this cuz reasons. Rea...
39.5K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...