Outer Code Prologue

(Outer Code: The Lightning Ace Striker)

The sounds of a crack was so loud some of the student thought where was the noise came from like it give them some shiver to the spine. "Captain, should we take a break?" "Yeah, just 20 minutes break" the (hair color) (hair length) girl said as she takes her towel from the chosen manager in Kiyosumi Gakuen's Soccer Club to wipe her sweat.

"(lastname)-senpai, why did you transfer here being a Reinforcement Committe in Kiyosumi Gakuen?" Ryuujima asks their new Captain of the Soccer Club "In order to get stronger like my friends in Raimon" she answer his question and throws the towel to the bench "To get stronger? We don't get it, we all thought you just transfer here because you don't like there" said by Nishimaru.

"You're wrong, Nishimaru-kun. I like to study in Raimon, since me and Kidou decided to transfer there after losing to Zeus so we can play with Raimon's soccer" (name) explains to them while tying her hair into a ponytail at the right side (A/N: if you don't want that kind of hairstyle just ignore it)

Next Seijima spoke to her captain "Captain, the reason why you are transferred here is because you all lost at your previous match" (name) look at her new teammates who called them her own comrades "Your guess is correct. After we lost a guy named Todoroki Denjirou appeared in Raimon, he forced us to transfer to other school on the list," the (hair color) (hair length) haired girl clenches her hand into a fist "What I hate the most once we transfer to that school the Raimon's Soccer Club will be disbanded."

They all saw their Captain's hand was turn into a fist as it concern them about what she said "Captain..." "(lastname)-san/(lastname)-senpai..."

(name) take a deep breath then exhale and started to smile like she always do to face her comrades "Well, for now I'm part of the Kiyosumi Gakuen. It doesn't matter if I'm just a Reinforcement Committee here, but were all comrades we will win in order to get more stronger than the other school we will fight in the future."

Everyone smiled at her then Furoshiki spoke "I'm kind of excited to get stronger but... What is it about again ehehe...?" Some of (name)'s teammates did some anime fall, slap their forehead, and sweatdrop "Furoshiki! How many times we have to tell you to understand what we have in conversation?!" Sugawara scolds him while Furoshiki starts to get nervous at the situation he got into "Sorry, the whole atmosphere was getting tense so..."

(name) laugh quietly as she watch Sugawara and the others lecturing Furoshiki some stuffs then she looks up with a smile.

'Kidou... Gouenji... Endou... I hope you are doing just fine in your new school.'

______________________________________
Characters:

1. Jūko (Juuko) Matsuko
Japanese: 住戸 松子
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Role: Goalkeeper
Shirt Number: 1

2. Haibara Shōta (Shouta)
Japanese: 榛原 翔太
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Role: Defender
Shirt Number: 2

3. Seijima Yoko
Japanese: 瀬居島 横
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Role: Defender
Shirt Number: 3

4. Ryūjima (Ryuujima) Shunsuke
Japanese: 龍島 俊介
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Role: Midfielder
Shirt Number: 4

5. Chikyūba (Chikyuuba) Terra
Japanese: 地球場 テラ
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Role: Defender
Shirt Number: 5

6. Yukihira Shuryō (Shuryou)
Japanese: 行平 狩猟
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Role: Midfielder
Shirt Number: 6

7. Furoshiki Haruko
Japanese: 風呂敷 晴子
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Role: Midfielder
Shirt Number: 7

8: Yugata Shina
Japanese: 湯型 品
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Role: Midfielder
Shirt Number: 8

9. Sugawara Hirokazu
Japanese: 菅原 裕和
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Role: Forward
Shirt Number: 9

10. Nishimaru Tsukio
Japanese: 西丸 月尾
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Role: Forward
Shirt Number: 10

11. (name) (lastname)
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Role: Forward (Captain)
Shirt Number: 16