Chapter 2: Mysterious yet Friendly

(name)'s POV

It's been a year I last saw my friends together in Raimon and I already miss them. I wanted to talk to Gouenji, Kidou, Sakuma, or Kazemaru but... I was nervous to talk with them for some reason it's like I want to keep my distance away from them or something.

Today were practicing our new Hissatsu Technique we really need to win for the Football Frontier Tournament. "Captain" I heard Yukihira spoke to me "What is it, Yukihira?" "Juuko-san said if it is okay we help him perfect the Barrier" I know Juuko haven't perfect the 'Barrier' yet but I believe he can do it "Yeah, sure, tell everyone that after school we'll practice a new Hissatsu" "Okay, Captain."

After school my teammates arrive at the school's soccer field [which is inside the school] I change my clothes into my soccer uniform. The Kiyosumi Gakuen's soccer uniform is long sleeves and the shirt color is white with yellow stripe on the shoulders down to the arms, dark gray shorts with yellow stripe at the bottom, in front of the shirt it was written 'KIBO HIKARI' color yellow, the knee-length socks are color white with yellow stripe, and lastly the armband is color purple.

For the Goalkeeper the shirt have long-sleeves and the color is blue with red stripe on the shoulder, black shorts with 2 red stripes on the sides, in front of the shirt it was written 'KIBO HIKARI' color red, and lastly light-brown gloves.

"Alright, everyone start practicing and help Juuko perfect the Barrier" I told them as they nod on what I said and they start practicing until Nishimaru spoke up "(lastname)-san, who is that?" He points at the person as I look at him he had a fuchsia hair color with gray eyes "I don't know him, what about you guys?" All of them shook then we all look back him it turns out he is gone. "(lastname)-san, are we imagining things?" Yugata asks me "I... I don't know... A-Anyway, let's all start practicing to perfect the Hissatsu" "Yeah!!"

After practice all of us change our soccer uniform into school uniform. One of my teammates and the managers left once I tidy up the place I grab my school bag to exit the soccer field then the school. When I reached at the school gates I saw the boy earlier standing straight in the gates like he was listening music on his earphones "Huh, you're that boy earlier..." He opens his eyes I guess he heard me and he looks at me which makes me flinch "Uh, hi...?" He just smile "Hello."

'Thank goodness... that gives me a shiver to the spine thinking he won't respond to me...' I thought

"Um, why are you here?" I scream on my head why I ask him a stupid question now I'm so nervous "I just came here to see you, (name)-chan" I was shock that he knows me "How did you know me?" "Oh, sorry, I haven't introduce myself. I'm Nosaka Yuuma, I heard you on a rumor"

No One's POV

"A rumor?" (name) said while Nosaka nods "A rumor about the return of the Savior Girl who use a soccer ball to knock out any criminals" she scratch at the back of her head it was awkward because saviors should be boys not girls "Oh, that rumor ehehe... That's so unladylike for me" he shook his head and pats her head "No, it's so ladylike and you did a good job saving a innocent lady."

(name) blushed on Nosaka's actions for patting her head which reminds her Gouenji, Kidou, and Kazemaru always pat her head then she remembers what he said earlier "Nosaka-kun, why did you come here for me?" "Well, I kind of wanted to see you. Many people said you are the only nicest girl for saving someone life, I want to know you, (name)-chan" said by Nosaka.

The (hair length) (hair color) haired girl became shy that he wants to know her like a lot "L-Like what?" Nosaka chuckles at her nervous voice which he founds it cute "About yourself" now it makes her more shy "I-I think I-I can't tell you t-that..." "Well, in that case, then..." Nosaka holds her right hand "It is okay if we hangout? It's not a date" (name) was feeling a little bit comfortable about it as she nods at him.