Chapter 6: Light and Shadow

(name) was walking at the side streets as a soccer ball went to her "Huh? A soccer ball?" She saw a guy with red hair and green eyes "Uh, sorry about that," he looks at her as he recognized (name) "Wait, you're (lastname) (name), the Lightning Ace Striker?" She nods to him "And you must be Kiyama Tatsuya, the Captain of Eisei Gakuen."

"Yeah, that's me. Um, (lastname)-" "Call me by my first name, Tatsuya-kun" (name) said with a soft smile as Tatsuya blushed "O-Okay. (name)-chan, it is okay if you watch our practice?" "Uh, I think your teammates might thought that I'm just spying on your practice" he scratches behind his head still blushing "We don't think of you that way, we all admire you."

(name) starts to blushed hearing the word 'admire' from Tatsuya she became nervous "I-I'm not that kind of person to be admired, Tatsuya. But, okay I'll accept your offer" Tatsuya smiles at her as they both went to Eisei Gakuen. When the Eisei Gakuen met (name) for real Yagami, Barazono, and Kurakake ask for a autograph from her (name) can't refuse for them so she did gave them a autograph.

"I can't believe she's really here!" Barazono said to Yagami and Kurakake as they nod to her.

(name) sighs 'Jeez... How many fans do I have...?'

Tatsuya and (name) felt they were gonna be hit by something as they turn around it was a soccer ball, they both stop it and look at the person he has a fair tone skin and a messy, short, seaweed-like gray hair with some bangs tinted white. He has pale red eyes and a blue lightning-shaped tattoo that covers from his left cheek up to his left eyebrow.

He wears a casual clothes consists of a striped black shirt, as well as pants and shoes of the same color. He also wore a silver ring on his right hand, several bracelets on his right wrist, one in the left and a silver pendant around his neck

"Who is he?" (name) asks as Tatsuya answered "That's Kira Hiroto, one of our teammates" "Kira Hiroto? Eh?!" then she looks at Hiroto who is smirking at them "Kira Hiroto the God Striker...?" "Yeah, that's right (lastname)-san" Nagumo told her as the team looks at Hiroto suspiciously except for (name). With that Hiroto left, (name) was curious about him as she went after him but she was stop by Tatsuya for a while.

"(name)-chan, where are you going?" "I'm going to talk with Hiroto. Don't worry about me, I can handle myself" with that she left. (name) still finding Hiroto but no luck well... She'll do a stupid idea to find him and she'll be definitely embarrassed.

"Kira-san?"

No respond.

"K-Kira-san?"

Suddenly she was pinned on the wall (name) closed her eyes thinking it was Nosaka because that what happens weeks ago about the kiss from him and Haizaki until "Hey, open your eyes"

It didn't sounds like Nosaka but it is a masculine voice and she's still doesn't want to listen to the person who is in front of her. (name) felt that the person caressed her cheek gently like he was making her relax, she opens her eyes it was Kira Hiroto with a concern face.

"Hey, are you alright?" (name) grips her shoulders and sat on the ground covering her face as for Hiroto he kneels down to her "I thought you are Nosaka-kun..." He was confused why would she thinks he is Nosaka "Why do you think I'm Nosaka Yuuma from Outei Tsukinomiya?"

"Because..." She paused for a moment and shook her head "It's nothing. I don't want to remember it" Hiroto sat beside her "Why are you here?" "Tatsuya invited me here, what about you? Shouldn't you be practicing?" He scoffs "I don't want to practice with those orphans."

(name) looks at him with a confuse look "Orphans? Why do you mean by that?" "They have no relatives, my Dad take care them in Ohisama En, it's a orphanage built by him" (name) looks down at her shoes, she remembers her childhood days in the Dai Ikuji [代 育児 - Generation Child Care] she did not want to stay there but little-by-little she is feeling fine.

"Is there a reason why they end up Ohisama En?" Hiroto just shut his mouth he doesn't want to talk about it "To be honest, I'm just an orphan in my childhood days..." he looks at her curiously he didn't know that yet "You're a orphan? But-" "I'm not being adopted," (name) cuts his words as she continues.

"10 years... 10 years, I wasn't adopted. Me and my best friend got to our own paths together, because we receive a letter from someone gave us a lot of money at Dai Ikuji. In Dai Ikuji, we were home school there and able to graduate in Elementary. Last year wasn't intense days I ever had in my life, I have to protect people, learning new stuffs which is mysterious, and able to reunite with my parents who I thought they are dead, but it turns out they were in a comatose state for 10 years."

(name) sighs "I always thought... Is it my turn to be like that?" "I won't agree with you if you're going to do that" Hiroto spoke to her as (name) looks at him "Why?" "Forget what you have encountered last year. I mean, if you trying to do those things that happen to the people around you, you might end up the wrong path."

"Wrong path?" "Focus what your goal you made 10 years ago, instead of the negative ideas that came to your silly brain. People needs you, admired you, loves you, and cares you, that's why they help you even you don't know them very much" Hiroto explained it to (name) as she was curious why did he become so nice to her.

"Kira-san... Why are you being nice to me instead of Tatsuya and the others?"

"I don't know..."

(name) sweat drop at his words 'Seriously, Kira-san?'

"Maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

Hiroto leans to (name) as he close the gap between them. He is kissing her gently as she was shock about it but (name) calm down and Hiroto broke the kiss looking at her eyes lovingly he knows that he is in love with (name) "Maybe, I'm already in love with you, (name)."

She blushed "I-I don't believe you... Kira-san" "Call me Hiroto. Well, do you want me to kiss you more~? So I can prove you that I really love you~?" (name) is now blushing too much now "No, no, no! One is enough! Bye!" With that (name) stand up and left Hiroto, he touch his lips and smiles that he got his first kiss from (name) "You're really are attractive, (name)."

(name) is in the gates of Eisei Gakuen she is still blushing 'Why is this happening to me again...?'

"(name)-chan!"

(name) looks behind her it was Tatsuya "Did Hiroto hurt you?" She shook her head "No, he didn't hurt me, Tatsuya-kun" he cups her face looking at it if Hiroto did hurt her or leaves her a scar "Are you sure?" (name) held both of Tatsuya hands as it makes him calm down "Tatsuya, I'm fine. I just had a talk with Hiroto, so there's nothing to be worried about me."

Tatsuya sigh relief "I just really don't want you to get hurt, (name)-chan" he gives her a quick kiss on the lips. (name) almost lost her strength on her legs as Tatsuya caught her "S-Sorry, I almost lost my strength on my legs" Tatsuya blushed he knows what (name) meant "I-It's okay, can you walk?" "Yeah, I guess so."

He helps her stand up "Well, I'll see you in the Football Frontiers. Bye, (name)-chan" "Yeah, bye, Tatsuya"

With that (name) left Eisei Gakuen. While she was far way from Eisei Gakuen (name) touches her mouth then her forehead about the kiss from Haizaki, Nosaka, Hiroto, and Tatsuya as she blushed at her thoughts "Am I in the harem again...?"