Chapter 4: Victim of Ares Project

(name)'s POV

"Alright, everyone we're almost at the Football Frointiers, we are training about a new formation attack tomorrow"

"Yes, Captain!"

We pack up our stuff as we leave the soccer field. My teammates ask me to join with them but I said 'no' because there is a lot of stuff I need to do, they understand me and let me do my job that is important. While I walking at the sideways someone tap my shoulder and I look at the person to my shock it was the guy I met weeks or a month ago "Haizaki?" "Yo, (lastname)."

Haizaki takes me to a restaurant we both just buy some drinks "So, why did you take me here for?" Haizaki looks at me like he was serious "Any chance that you know, Kidou Yuuto?" I was shock that he knows Kidou "Uh, yeah, we were classmates in Teikoku and Raimon, also teammates." Haizaki swirls his drink while looking at it "Kidou said that he wants to fight you, also, about your secret Hissatsu"

"My secret Hissatsu?" I repeat what he said "He said that you'll make a secret Hissatsu, in order to win for the Football Frontiers" I look at my drink what Kidou told Haizaki was true. However, it was not complete yet "I don't think that I have a secret Hissatsu" he looks at me confused "You don't have one yet?" I shook my head "I guess... Kidou said was wrong" said by Haizaki.

"Also, there is no chance that Seishou Gakuen will fight against Kiyosumi Gakuen."

Haizaki was shock what I said "What do you mean?" I take out my cellphone and show him the screenshot I got from the schedule of the Football Frontiers as he understand what I told him "I see, that's why you said there will be no chances for Seishou Gakuen to fight Kiyosumi Gakuen" I nod to him. "(lastname), is there anything you have to do?" I shook my head "Nope" if I'm not mistaken I saw him blush and he looks away a little

"Is it alright to you to... stay at my side for awhile?"

I blushed a little bit so I just nod. For some reason we went to Municipal General Hospital to visit someone Haizaki keeps holding my hand, once we arrive at the room I saw a girl with black hair and green eyes she was looking at the window "(lastname) meet Miyano Akane, she's my childhood friend" I went in front of her so she could see me "Hello Miyano" she didn't replied so I told Haizaki to be out of Miyano's sight just to talk to him "Uh, Haizaki? Why is Miyano not answering? Is she mute?"

He shook his head "It's the cause of Ares no Tenbin" I was confused why does it has to be the Ares no Tenbin (Ares no Tenbin means Scales of Ares) be the cause of Miyano "Why did you think it's the cause of it?"

"Years ago, Akane was chosen to be part of Ares no Tenbin, which is Outei Tsukinomiya. That's where it started, Akane was energetic before she was transfer in Outei Tsukinomiya when she came back she was... not the Akane I know now. Akane stays like these years ago, right now, I'm playing soccer for revenge of what they have done to her, and I swear myself I'll be stronger than those Outei Tsukinomiya."

I saw his hands clench into a fist "Haizaki..." I feel sad for hearing Haizaki's past about him and Miyano without realizing anything I hold both of his hand "Sorry to make you remember your past with Miyano, I shouldn't have to ask you that" he shook his head "No, it's fine. It happens to me everytime I visit her."

He intertwines his fingers with mine he even smiles "But, thanks for coming with me, (lastname). I appreciate it" I did a close-eye smile with a cute giggle "Anytime, Haizaki."

No One's POV

Haizaki blush at (name) last month he found her interesting he sometime ask Kidou about her and got a little information, Haizaki gently push away one of (name)'s bangs and kiss her forehead. (name) was shock about his action and started to blush she buried her face at Haizaki's chest feeling embarrass which makes him smirks at her "Embarrassed?" (name) nods still not wanting to see his face.

He chuckles and let go the embarrass girl "I'll be back in, please company Akane for awhile" with that Haizaki leaves the room. (name) sighs deeply she was holding her breathe ever since Haizaki kiss her on the forehead "You're (lastname) (name), right?" She heard someone spoke to her as (name) looks at the person "Miyano... did you... spoke to me...?"

Miyano nods "But... H-How...? Haizaki said-" (name) cut her own words because she is so confused what Haizaki said "I only spoke to the people that want to talk to" she looks at Miyano "Haizaki didn't know this yet?" She nods again. (name)'s mind are full of question since Miyano speak also she remembers that she knows her name.

"Miyano, how did you know my name?"

"Nosaka told me about you."

(name) was shock then goes back being serious.

"Why didn't you speak to Haizaki, except for me and Nosaka-kun?"

"I won't answer that."

"Why did Nosaka-kun tell you about me?"

"To see you as a person."

"How did you know or met Nosaka-kun?"

"We were classmates."

"Last question, what was the cause of Ares no Tenbin to you?"

"..."

Miyano didn't answer she keep her mouth shut. "Yo, I'm back" (name) decided to act so it won't be obvious that Miyano talks to her or else he will be hurt about the truth "Oh, you're back, Haizaki" "Anything happen?" (name) shook her head.

"Oh, right, (lastname) you must be thirsty. I should buy you drink" (name) fake smile to Haizaki "Sure, thank you, Haizaki" with that he leaves the room again (name) looks at Miyano "I will keep my mouth shut about what you said, and what you did is so unforgivable, Miyano."

(name) says goodbye to Haizaki he was gonna stay a little while with Miyano as she takes the stairs to go down until... "Why are you here, (name)-chan?" She flinch and jerked away from the person "Nosaka-kun..." she knows that he will visit Miyano so she just ignore him and start to leave Nosaka alone.

Unfortunately, Nosaka grabs her wrist which makes (name) stop her tracks "Where are you going?" "I'm going home, duh" he chuckles "Then, why are you such in a hurry today?" She scoffs at Nosaka and tried to get out of grip "I had a lot assignment to do. Just let me go!"

Nosaka grabs both of her hands and pins it at the wall as she drops her bag "You look so irritated, did something happen, (name)-chan?" (name) looks down controlling her anger as she spoke with a low tone "I heard enough about you and Miyano... even Haizaki..."

"So you know the truth from Akane-chan?" (name) nods and glared at Nosaka "I won't let you two hurt Haizaki's feelings" she said with a serious tone.

Nosaka chuckles "You really are something else, (name)-chan."

(name) was confuse "Huh?"

Nosaka leans to kiss (name) at the lips which makes her surprised on what he did. She wants to get out of his grip but (name) was paralyzed like she was controlled by Nosaka, he deepens the kiss and swirls his tongue against her.

'Please... someone stop him...'

"You bastard!!" Haizaki push away Nosaka from (name) as he hug protectively and looks at her "(lastname), are you alright?" "Y-Yeah, I'm fine" Nosaka wipes the string of saliva from his mouth about his kiss with (name) "How rude of you" "Nosaka! Why did you do that to (lastname)?!"

He smirks at them "Isn't it obvious? I love her, are you jealous?" Haizaki was very furious to Nosaka "You scum-" "Haizaki, let's just go away from him, okay?" Haizaki growls at Nosaka but he just agree with (name) and leaving Nosaka there.

Haizaki and (name) went to the park to refresh their mind he notice she was so quiet now her eyes were cast by shadows "(lastname)?" (name) didn't answer which makes Haizaki worried "(lastname), can you hear me?" She did a little nod. He was relief that she is not like Miyano if she did end up like her he will get another revenge for her sake. Haizaki looks at (name)'s eyes that there's a little dull on it which makes him angry what Nosaka did to (name).

Haizaki press his forehead against her and he intertwines his fingers with her "(lastname)... I swear I won't let you end up like Akane, and I'll make sure to keep you happy always..." he mumbled with a low tone which makes (name) don't know what Haizaki said to her.