Chapter 19: The Waiting Trap

[Note: I actually skip the Episode 6 because it will take longer and I hope you all understand, anyway enjoy]

"Death Crusher Zone!"

Kidou, Fudou, and Haizaki made another move as the Australia's goalkeeper couldn't stop it and Inazuma Japan made another goal to catch up.

"Goal! An override, using hissatsu techniques combined together, explodes into the net!" [Commentator]

Inazuma Japan 4 - 4 Satan of the Sun

(name) smiled that they are winning until she saw Kidou went to Ichihoshi as she could feel that something is not right about this kind of situation, even Yoshihiro. Both of them turn their attention at Ichihoshi and Kidou.

"Ichihoshi. Are you okay? Can you stand?" Kidou lend a hand to him as Ichihoshi thought for a second then grab his hand, as he almost stands up but Kidou actually let go his hand making Ichihoshi fell to the ground once again also not expecting that to happen including (name) and Yoshihiro "Sorry. My hand slipped."

As (name) watched how Kidou do that to Ichihoshi it made her upset because she knew he doesn't trust at the time when Ichihoshi is trying to injured Endou at their practice 'Kidou... Why...?'

"The match between Japan and Australia has five minutes remaining! Whoever makes the next goal will win!" [Commentator]

Haizaki keeps on dribbling the ball then As Taroth blocked his way "We will show you now our new tactics, our trump card, that will send Inazuma Japan to their graves! It's name is-" "Quite yapping!" Haizaki caught off As Taroth's words by kicking the ball at his face. The ball went over to Satan Gaul's foot as he dribbled it to the other side of the field "The ball is mine!"

[Note: Just tell you guys his hair is color red, the one that he gets more crazy like a psychopath]

Haizaki did a 'tch' sound and began to run back to retrieve the ball as Hiroto was beside him.

"Quit letting the enemy take the ball!" [Hiroto]

"Shut up!" [Haizaki]

"It is I who shall win!" Satan Gaul used again his hissatsu technique again "Time Trance!" Endou used his new and perfected hissatsu "Fuujin! Raijin! Ghost!" The three Majins stop the ball. The crowds cheer with joy that Inazuma Japan is now winning.

"There's Endou's new hissatsu technique, Fuujin Raijin, plus ghost! Truly an iron stronghold barricading the goal!" [Commentator]

Satan Gaul was more like pissed and decided to go to the opposite field "They're not scoring anymore goals on me! Go up and concentrate on offense, guys!" Endou passed the ball to Yoshihiro "Toshihara-san, over here!" Sakanoue called him as Yoshihiro passed the ball "Sakanoue!" Both (name) and Yoshihiro flinch knowing what Kidou will do next.

Sakanoue finally passed the ball to Kidou as he made a long shoot in order to hit it to Ichihoshi, (name) covered her eyes not wanting to see on what's happening but she could hear Ichihoshi being in pain and the sounds on the ball hitting him. "Quit standing around, Ichihoshi!" Haizaki kicks the ball at his leg then the ball went over to Hiroto "You need to concentrate, Ichihoshi. My passes are a little intense!"

Haizaki and Hiroto keep on hitting the ball at Ichihoshi as like he was their sandbag. After few more hits from Hiroto and Haizaki, Ichihoshi was on the ground with bruises "You filthy little traitor. I'll mess you up so bad, you'll never stand never stand on the pitch again! This will finish you!" Haizaki did fast long shot as Ichihoshi embraced the ball to him him until...

"Stop!"

Inamori went in front of Ichihoshi to block it so Ichihoshi wouldn't get hurt anymore. It shocks everyone, (name) couldn't believe that Inamori did that but it somehow made her relieved her worries. Inamori was taken to the bench "Are you okay, Asuto?" Hiura asked with a worried tone "Y-Yeah..." Haizaki approached to him "Why did you get in my way?"