Sherlock Holmes In Love (Comp...

By LimhannyDong

Sherlock Holmes The great detective is facing the greatest mystery: Love Could he solve the puzzle in his he... More

Introduction
1.Bored to death
2. You know what time is it?
3. Their first client
4. Runaway Luna
5. It's you
6.Sherlock Holmes
7.John Watson
8. The jewel thief
9.Everyone's a criminal
10. I'll wait for you
11. The Cult?
12. Fieldtrip
13. Irene VS Anya
14. Bath
15. Them again
16. Near death experience
18. I want him back
19.First meeting
20. James the Professor
21. The Wish Master
22. Killers online
23. Anya
24. His pack
1. Super Moon
2. In his eyes
3. John, where are you?
4. Finale

17. His brother

33 7 0
By LimhannyDong

Adam has visit 221B Baker street to thank Holmes. He is grateful for not joining Rudolf's pack. It seems the pack is responsible for attacking other packs for greater superiority in England.

He just want to live among friends. People like him, werewolves. Not joining insensible war.

Adam is shocked knowing Sherlock Holmes has gone missing.

He asks, "Have you reported to the police?"

Irene replies, "On what base? Should I tell them that a vampire abducted him?"

The young werewolf scratches his head. He says, "Oh, yeah. You would be sent to mental hospital a.s.a.p if you said that. Vampires only exist in movies. Like Twilight."

John holds her hand. He says, "This is Holmes. He would get back to us. I'm sure of it."

Adam asks, "You know my step dad, right? He got spies, err, I mean reporters all over England and other countries. I could ask his help. He's very grateful to Holmes when Anya took me home."

John warns, "Don't tell him too much."

"I would say Holmes got injured and taken by unknown man. The promise of big scoop. He couldn't resist it."

Irene buries her face in her hands. She's sobbing again. It seems she's turning into a watering can since Holmes disappeared.

Adam quickly rises, back to his feet. He says, "Gotta go. Talk to my step dad."

"Thanks for your help," says John.

Adam asks, "Is it okay to visit sometime? You two are just like me, right?"

John says, "Yes. But we are wolves without any pack."

"One, two, three. We could form our own pack. She could be our Alpha. I always want a sexy Alpha lady. You shall be the Beta," says Adam.

John says calmly, "We will think about it."

Actually the same thing crossed his mind once. To start a new pack with her. A wolf always live in a pack. That's the only way they would feel secure in their life.

*****

Holmes says, "I know I would find you here."

"It's my favorite part of the house," replies Mycroft.

It's a cozy backyard in the second floor. Just few steps outside his bedroom.

There's a telescope installed at the corner of the backyard. Mycroft is using it to check the streets below.

Holmes looks around. His brother's home is located near Regent Park. With a telescope, he could spy on 221B Baker street easily.

(This is why he got me that apartment in the first place. Close enough to monitor me. If I got into troubles. Very typical of him. No wonder he didn't oppose when I said I want to live on my own).

Mycroft asks, "What's in your mind? You're grinning like a Cheshire cat."

Holmes shakes his head. Then he asks, "May I take a look?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

Mycroft moves aside so Holmes could use the telescope. No werewolves are seen near his home. That's a good sign.

His brother says, "I chase them out of London. While you're out cold. Teaching them not to mess with my brother."

Holmes stares back to him.

Mycroft rubs Holmes' head with great affection as usual.

"Stop it! I'm 29 years old! Not a kid anymore!"

"For me, you would always be my baby brother."

Holmes is silent.

(Am I really your brother, Mycroft? You're, what? Few hundred years old vampire. I'm only getting bits of story from you. Are you telling me the whole truth? My instincts said no. You kept some parts from me).

He got disconnected from his train of thoughts when Mycroft asks, "When would you accept your fate, Sherry? You're a half vampire. Turning you into a vampire would be 100% success. Guaranteed. Don't be scared..."

Sherlock pushes him away from him. He protests, "I like being a human being."

"Humans are fragile creatures. They died too easily. It would break my heart if you..."

"It won't happen, Mycroft. I'd live until I'm too old and senile."

His phone makes a beeping sound.

Mycroft says, "Gotta work."

"What's your job? You never tell me."

"Oh, Sherry. You're the detective. Can't you guess it?"

Sherlock shrugs his shoulders. He could read others, not him. Mycroft would always be mystery to him.

The detective says, "Stop calling me Sherry. It sounded too girly. And I have to go home now."

"You're injured. Need to rest more."

"Mycroft!"

His pupils got reddened and his fangs grow longer. Sherlock gasps and he quickly inhales a deep breath. Just side effects from drinking snake blood. Nothing unusual. Drinking blood would bring his vampire side out.

Mycroft grins. He mocks, "You don't want anyone else to see that, do you?"

He's right and they both know it.

Mycroft disappears into mist. Sherlock inhales a deep breath. He rubs his mouth. The fangs have gone. His teeth got back to normal.

It has been a while. It's time to search his home and finds his secrets.

A cozy sitting room.

Not Sherlock's style. He got nothing here. He found nothing in Mycroft's room too. Wondering where he kept his stuffs. The usual laptop would be nice. People tend to keep their secrets in that device.

Sherlock sighs.

He is a Vamperine, half vampire, half human. According to Mycroft, Vamperine population is less than 1% in the world. Most of them died before reaching adulthood.

Maybe that's why Mycroft got worried. Kept insisting to turn him into a real vampire.

Sherlock never knows his mom. She died during delivery. Well, all the women with vampire children always died during the process.

He looks around. No way out from here. It's secured and locked up. Mycroft won't let him leave until his wound is completely healed.

Outsiders would see this place as a deserted house. Dilapidated one. But the interiors are luxurious ones. Made from Ebony woods.

Sherlock is wandering in the house as usual. Hoping Mycroft would come back soon. He's bored to death here.

Sherlock has lost his phone. Mycroft has confiscated it as usual. He couldn't find any knife or other tools to unlock the front door.

Hate to be a prisoner here. A bird locked in a golden cage.

Sherlock is rummaging Mycroft's wardrobe. They got the same size. So he's borrowing his clothes at the moment.

A violin case.

Mycroft still kept it here. Holmes takes it out. After tuning it a little, he begins to play the violin.

His brother is the one who taught him how to play a violin. A good way to relieve stress and kill boredom. Although it isn't always worked for Holmes. His mind is too active even in his sleep.

------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

A half vampire. Did you have guess it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 396 16
BBC Sherlock fanfiction Jim and Sherlock in the last year of highschool. they're having a relationship and everything seems perfect. that's until Ire...
57.1K 2.8K 51
Sherlock Holmes rescues Irene Adler from the hands of terrorists, setting her free and securing a place for her in his heart. However, after the conc...
15.5K 694 22
Facing heartbreak and depression upon being left behind by Irene Adler, the great Sherlock Holmes had become reclusive, not even his good friend and...
329 1 10
Adeline Lestrade, a skilled detective, worked at Scotland Yard for several years alongside her brother. She was known for her exceptional ability to...