Me and my neighbor (kian lawl...

By xlawley

Kallie shores (a Youtuber) moves in next door to the 02L boys with her crazy fangirl friend, she can't help b... More

Intro
un {one}
duex { two}
trios{three}
quatre {four}
cinq {five}
six
sept {seven}
huit {eight}
neuf {nine}
ce {ten}
onze {eleven}
douze {twelve}
fifteen
sixteen
17
18
19
20
Whats 9+10? (21)
22
23
Finale

treize {thirteen}

1.9K 32 20
By xlawley

Chapter thirteen

I layed in the backyard watching the clouds pass me by. I missed Kian so much already. I missed my car so much already but mostly Kian. My car was being shipped to me in a couple of hours but Kian i wouldn't see for a while. The first day of school would be in a week then after that week I’d be home alone on Christmas. 

The remaining days of freedom from school flew by quickly. I began feeling sick during class. So sick i had to leave class. I went to the doctor and left in awe. Next Christmas break and i was home alone worried scared and pregnant. I was sitting on the couch working on a paper when the door bell wrung. I thought It’d be Emma, we’d been hanging out a lot but it wasn't her. There he was holding a white flower and a suitcase behind him. 

“Kian!” i jumped on him smushing the flower.

“Kallie!” he held me tight.

I dragged him inside feeling less scared still a bit scared but less. 

“I missed you so much i needed to see you i hope you dont mind.” He sat on the couch.

“not at all i missed you so much i was thinking about going over there butttttt i had a paper to write im sorry,” i sat on his lap.

“its okay.” he kissed me. “wheres your christmas tree?”

“i dont have one. “

He pulled me off my lap and grabbed my car keys. “lets go now”

I didn't argue.

We went out grabbed hot chocolate and christmas decorations and a tree.

We spent the night decorating the house. I couldn't help but to stare at Kian he had the biggest smile on his face. 

“one more days till Christmas.” Kian chanted

“hey  at least now i dont have to mail you your gift. Its already wrapped and now i just have to put it under the tree.” I took his present off the counted and moved it under the tree.

“what did you get me.” Kian grabbed the present.

“nope dont shake it.” i snatched it from him and put it back under the tree

“ooo fragile.” He grabbed my hips.

The door bell wrang. 

“i got it.” Kian ran to the door.

“if its a blonde let her in.” I took out stuff to make dinner.

“is Kallie here?” A deep voice asked

“no she's not here right now i can take a message tho.” Kian lied

“just tell her Jack stopped by.” 

I ran to the front, “hey nope hey Jack. sorry i dont know people here yet so yeah. whats up.” 

Kian looked at me, 

“this is Kian my boyfriend this is Jack my realtor.” 

“hi.”

“hi” Jack looked shocked,  “can i talk to you alone real quick something about the papers.alone.” he glared at Kian.

We stepped outside.

“i thought you didn't have a boyfriend.” Jack laughed

“i didn't at the time I had just told him i was moving so he was kinda upset. thats non of your business so what about the papers.” I scolded

“i was going to invite you over on christmas but never mind.” he began walking away

“dont come back.” I yelled.

Kian was standing at the door.

I walked past him and straight into the kitchen.

“is everything okay?” Kian came into the kitchen 

“yeah theres beer in the fridge if you want some.” I pointed to the red fridge.

“beer kallie?” He looked shocked.

“its okay its legal here but i cant some anymore.” I said not thinking 

“why not?” he grabbed one.

“OH.um no reason i just don't like the taste anymore the first two were great but now eh.” I flustered,

“okay then.” he laughed sitting on the counter.

“so you ditched your family for me on christmas i feel so special.” i began making pasta 

“oh come on.” he glanced at me, “i didn't ditch them plus were basically a family a mini family. JC is that older wise brother Ricky is the younger energetic brother im the dashing one of course and your that perfect one.” 

“ew so your my brother im in love with my brother? ive done it with my brother gross.” I laughed 

“brother and sister love.” Kian kissed my neck.

“ha!” i pushed him away with my butt.

“so any plans for christmas?”

“um well i was going to just stay home all day in my underwear and bra hang out watch tv  eat some frozen yogurt from the carton i dont know.” I laughed handing him a bowl of pasta

“sounds like the best christmas ever. no shirt is the best shirt.” 

We both laughed.

”je t'aime tellement et le fait que vous ne le saurai jamais combien je t'aime moi tue tellement “ i looked at him shove food in his mouth.

“hm?” 

“nothing. ive been taking french and im getting pretty good if i do say so myself.” I giggled

“well maybe you can kiss like a french.” He pulled me towards him

I swiped a napkin off the counter,”maybe you could clean your mouth sweetie.”

He still kissed me leaving pasta sauce on my lips. I licked it off, “m” i laughed

“so its christmas eve! we need a crazy tradition.”he shoved more food in his mouth

“well i made just so happen to have this ginger bread house kit thing here and i need to make my video so were going to start chirstmas tutorials.” I brought out a box of gingerbread house stuff.

“okay then and then we eat it”

“silly goose we smash it.” i laughed ripping open the box.

Kian grabbed my camera and set it up.

“HEY! whats up guys and merry christmas cuz im uploading this tonight christmas eve… YEAH now im here with my boyfriend Kian. And were making a ginger bread house.”

“correction.” kian pushed me out of the frame, “its a tutorial.” 

“whatever dork.”i pushed him back.

he grabbed my arms and pulled me in, his lips slowly touched mine and then they were together suddenly and with force he knocked over the camera and that caused me to pull away. 

“oops.well with out further due heres HOW TO BUILD A GINGERBREAD HOUSE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND.” 

At the end of the video the ginger bread looked like crap.

“hey you have frosting on your lips.” Kian kissed me

“no i didn’t.” i laughed

“i know i just needed a lame excuse to kiss you.” he laughed kissing me again.

“lets watch a movie.” i pushed away.

“A christmas movie of course.”Kian laughed jumping over the couch.

“well duh. Mickey Mouses christmas tales. what else is there to life.” I laughed snuggling next to him.

“I love you.”he laughed kissing the top of my head

“i love you too.” i giggled resting my head on his shoulder.

I fell asleep leaning against Kian but my head was shifted when he got up. He carried me to my room and pulled the covers over me. I assumed he climbed in bed with me and closed my eyes.

There i was holding the hand of a small brown haired girl as she struggled to walk. Kian was running towards us making silly noises. She laughed and it was the cutest thing ever he swept her off her feet and swung her in the air. He was still holding her when he grabbed my hand. 

I woke up in an empty bed.

“kian?” i called out.

“hey sorry i was…well just get up.” he pulled me out of bed and led me to the living room, “tada”

The living room was completely decorated with streaming lights. He handed me a cup of coffee and led me to the floor. 

“merry christmas!” he said with the biggest grin ever. 

“merry christmas.” i hugged him, “this is…”

He handed me a present, “just open it.”

It was a large flat box decorated with silver ribbon. I slid the lid off, laying there was a picture of me and Kian laughing at the party we first went to as our first “date” everyone else was blurred out. 

“this is… amazing!” i felt tears swell up in my eyes. 

“thats not all.” he grabbed a small box and got on one knee, “ i know that were only nineteen and you live here and i live in LA but im mad in love with you kallie mae. and i need you to always remember that.” 

I couldn't breath.

“Kallie Mae Shores will you marry me?” he smiled down at the ground then looked up at  me.

“kian…” i hugged him

“yes? no?” he looked nervous 

“of course.” i laughed feeling a tear roll of my cheek

He hugged me tight, 

“but first. you should open up my present.” my voice cracked.

I handed him a big box, with a red bow on top. 

“oh.my.gosh.” Kian opened it up, he pulled out a small brown kitten, “ a freakin cat! YES!” 

“theres another one too.” i was breathing heavily now,

I handed him a bag. 

His face stiffened. He pulled out a small O2L onesie, a booshka onesie and a small pair of sunglasses. He slowly raised an ultrasound picture from the bottom. He looked at me in shock.

“is this…wait…kallie?!” he smiled, “your pregnant?!” 

I began crying, “ I ruined everything. im so sorry i just…im so scared im only nineteen and im barley an adult im in collage i cant study with a baby crying i dont know what to do. and im sorry i put this on you i know you'd wanna go out with your friends and id get if you want to take that ring back. i just need to know what to do. im so scared Kian.” i was balling by then.

“hey…” Kian pulled me into his shoulder, “its okay a Kallie im here and im staying okay? you can study all you want and ill take care of OUR baby. but your changing diapers because thats gross.” 

I laughed wiping away the tears, “im sorry.”

“hey no dont be i love you and now i just have one more person to love as much. if its possible.” He hugged me again

“im so scared.” 

“its okay if you want I’ll come live here with you, and we’ll be a family cuz were getting married so you know that has to be planned then were having a baby so! WOO! NEW CHAPTER. hey im legal to drink here!” he laughed

“wait.you’d move here?! for me? Kian i cant ask you to do that.”

“okay well im doing it for me so.” he grabbed my hips and pushed them towards him.

“i love you SO DAMN MUCH.” i laughed leaning my head against her shoulder 

“i love you too.”he laughed,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 176 47
A young girl named Chloe meets a handsome man named Kian. THE Kian Lawley. After her father died and her mother was murdered in a robbery, she gets...
2K 12 23
Kianna had just flew to California for her dad's new job . But she also hates that she moves around different states for typical reason . Kianna had...
262K 3.4K 47
@jccaylen followed you back In which a girl gets tied up with a certain curly headed youtuber for life. HIGHEST RANK: #434 IN FANFICTION
7.9K 173 51
Danni Parker didn't know she was related to a YouTube famous star. She herself was a YouTube famous star. What happens when Kian Lawley ends up being...