Someone New

By mad13k

There's someone new In Julie's life. Her best friend knows him. With her friends' relationship problems and h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note

Chapter 32

15 1 0
By mad13k

5 days after everyone left for their cities/states/countries

Sophia's POV

My hands were literally trembling when I came into the hotel where Elliott's lecture was.

He had absolutely no idea I was coming. I wonder how he's going to react.

I walked in and I could see him on the stage with a microphone talking about the string theory.

"Minimal super symmetric standard model predicts the existence of spin 1/2 fermions called neutralinos that are fermionic super partners of neutral gauge bosons and Higgs scalars..."

He ended up talking about the epkrpyrotic universe

He even had equations and formulas that he was writing down.

Universal gravitation constant- 6.67*10^-11*N*m^2/kg^2

How in the hell does he remember this stuff?!

At the end of his presentation/lecture or whatever the hell he was doing he concluded by saying some stupid physics joke and "that concludes today's topic. See you tomorrow folks"

He put his microphone down. And then looked into the crowd. Getting ready to leave.

His eyes widened when he saw me standing at the foot of the door smiling. I was wearing a navy dress that made my eyes pop. I had curled my hair into big 1950's curls.

I waved and ran up to him, giving him a huge hug.

He hugged me back tightly rocking on both feet.

I could here some people in the crowd go "awwww"

I pulled back and kissed him. A proper kiss. God I missed him.

There was clapping coming from the crowd and wolf whistles.

"I love you" I told him

He smiled and said "I love you"

We both pulled away straightening ourselves.

We walked towards the door hand in hand when some girl said "um professor Saunders may I have a word" with an English accent.

Elliott turned around to face a super skinny and tall girl. She had hazel eyes and dirty blond hair.

Her hair was messier than my life. It was a small bun at the top of her head with a lot of fly aways and bumps.

She was wearing huge glasses. Not exactly like Elliott's. He wears Ray Bans but her's were like huge.

But overall she was pretty. She was taller than Elliott by two inches and way taller than me.

"Um yes ms...." Elliott said

"Um paleo"

Elliott nodded "ah yes Ms.Paleo. How can I help you?"

She looked nervously at me and then back at Elliott.

Elliott raised his eyebrows anticipating her answer.

I was ready to leave. The way she looks at him...ew.

"I was wondering if we would be studying the Relativistic Quantum Field Theory"

Elliott nodded "perhaps, assuming we'll cover the string theory and all it's counterparts. Then we have to learn the equations and formulas that play into them. Maybe we'll touch up on it"

She nodded and was about to say something and then turned on her heel and left.

"Weirdo" Elliott said while shaking his head.

"She thinks you're hot" I said, not hiding my irritation

Elliott rolled his eyes while pressing the button for the elevator "ya okay sure she does. She's like 18"

"Whatever you say...hot stuff"

We stepped into the elevator and when the doors closed Elliott turned and faced me.

"You're amazing" he said while leaning towards my face.

"I know" I breathed back.

He kissed me and he tasted like cherries.

When the elevator doors slid open Elliott picked me up, bridal style and walked out of the elevator and down the hall.

I started laughing "Elliott put me down!" I said while laughing.

He shook his head smiling.

I put matters into my own hands and put my arm over his shoulder and pinched his butt.

He stopped and narrowed his eyes at me then licked my cheek.

"Ew!" I squealed while wiping it off my cheek and against his grey shirt.

"You're gross" I groaned.

"I know but you like it anyway" he said back smirking

I stopped struggling and just laid my head on his chest

We stopped in front of his room and he looked at me and smiled.

"Want me to put you down now?"

"Yes please"

He did as told and took out his room key from his back pocket and opened the door.

His room was big and there were his papers and books everywhere.

I looked at him while shaking my head and he made a face while shrugging

He closed the door and then looked at me.

"Now where were we?" He said while walking towards me. I leaned against the wall and pulled him closer to me by his shirt.

"I missed you" I whispered into his ear.

"I missed you too. You look great by the way"

I blushed and smiled. I love it when he compliments me.

He looked good himself. His hair was flatter at the top. Ah the way it's supposed to be!

"You look good yourself. And I can see you brushed your hair"

"I did. You brushed yours too"

He said while putting one of his fingers in my curl. He started laughing when it kept bouncing up. He actually looked entertained by my curls. He started laughing even harder when all of them started bouncing.

His hair grew a little longer. It covered half his ears and it was...straight.

He stopped playing with my hair "I want curly hair" while laughing

I shook my head laughing "only you can ruin the moment by playing with the curls in my hair."

"I'm inadequate what can you do?" He said while shrugging.

"Ugh just kiss me you doof!"

He smirked and did as he was told.

I jumped onto his waist without breaking the kiss. I'm good man

He held onto me as we walked to his bedroom.

I jumped off his waist and turned around pointing to my back. He undid my zipper slowly...and undid the bow.

My dress fell off revealing my very..very...sexy undergarments.

I was wearing a dark purple bra and underwear. Both were covered him lace and my bra had a bow in the middle.

I could feel Elliott's hands move over my stomach from the back and pulling me closed to him.

"Very nice. I like it" he whispered Into my ear. I smiled while cocking my head as Elliott kissed my neck. His hands slipped up to my breasts.

He gently put his hands over them and then slipped them to the clasp.

He undid the clasp and let the straps fall down my arms he slowly pushed my bra off while kissing my neck and my jaw. His hands slid down my back and around my stomach. He stopped right over my "sacred spot" and I turned around to face him.

His hands were at the small of my back now resting right above my butt.

I kissed his nose and cheek and lips as my hands made there way down to his belt buckle.

I undid his belt and pulled his pants down as I was looking at him.

We kissed until I couldn't take it anymore and I needed him. I needed to feel him. Because I missed him.

At the end of our "session" I let out a moan and fell back Into his bed while panting.

Elliott sighed and ran a hand through his now "just fucked" hair.

He's so cute.

"You're cute after we have sex" I told him.

He smiled and laughed while facing me

"You're not so bad yourself miss thang. Your cheeks get pinker..."he said as he ran a finger over my cheek "your lips get redder..."he touched my lip with his thumb "and your eyes get bluer. Like the sky" he said as he looked into them as if he was trying to find the meaning of life in them.

He hasn't shaved like I told him not to. He had more stubble on his face that covered his cheek and down to his Adam's apple.

He just makes me feel so good. Let out a weep as I threw my arms around him and gave him a hug.

"Oh my god Sophia I can't breath" he said while patting my back. I thumped his head and continued to hug him.

When I let go his face was all red and was slowly returning to it's normal color.

"Oops" I said as I put my hand over my mouth.

"It's okay. Do you want a bath?"

I rocked my head "will you accompany me?"

He cocked an eyebrow "depends if you want me to or not."

I slowly nodded and he put on his boxers and went into the bathroom.

I could hear the water running so I sat up in bed and threw my hair up in a bun.

I walked Into the bathroom where only one light was on, above the huge bathtub. Elliott lit a few candles too. I stood next to the door and looked at him. My boyfriend, everything I could ever ask for. He's perfect.

He turned around and smiled at me. His smile, I love his smiles, they're so perfect and genuine.

I walked towards him as he turned off the water leaving it filled with bubbles.

When we both were in the bath I laid my head on his chest while I was playing with the bubbles.

Elliott's hand was on my waist tickling me.

"How was your visit with your parents"

I smiled remembering my trip.

"My dad made me go fishing in 20 degree weather. My mom made me eat my own weight in food"

He laughed "good"

I narrowed my eyes at him

"Are you supporting my mother's futile endeavors to and I quote "put some weight on me"?"

"Yes"

I sighed "too bad"

Elliott's eyes widened and he mouthed "oh my god"

"Elliott what's wrong?"

He shook his head "I didn't use a condom"

For some reason this doesn't bother me as much as it should.

"Okay I'll get a pregnancy test. Calm down"

His face became a little more relaxed "but you don't think I could've though right?"

"Probably not. Calm down it'll be fine"

He frowned and took a deep breath.

But what if I did get pregnant? Would he freak out?

I poked his shoulder and he looked down at me.

"Okay so say hypothetically I did get pregnant. And well we're still dating...what would you do?" I said

"Dump your ass" he said with a straight face.

"WHAT?! YOU WOULD NOT!"

I said as I sat up looking directly at him.

Elliott smiled and laughed a little "probably not"

"Jerk. You scared me. It wouldn't have even been my fault."

He wrinkled his nose "probably not"

I shook my head "well what would you do?"

He shrugged "I wouldn't dump your ass. I would accept the fact that I actually impregnated you and support you throughout your pregnancy. Because ya It would be my fault anyway, and it's not like anyone would be renting out my uterus. That's because my uterus isn't accepting any boarders,no matter how high they offer for rent." He said

I laughed and threw some bubbles at him. "You're cute" I said while stirring my finger in the water.

"I'm aware" I nodded and stuck my tongue out.

"Okay well that's not fair I answered your hypothetical question. Now you have to answer mine" he said with a straight face.

"Okay" I smiled

He looked at my and then stared at the water "say I proposed marriage to you. What would you say?"

My smiled dropped and my heart sank. Marriage? The thought of marrying him gave me butterflies.

He kept looking at the water and some strands of hair fell across his face

I moved closer to him and moved the strands out of his face while putting my finger under his chin.

I made him look at me "I would say yes. I would absolutely say yes. No questions asked"

His eyes lit up "really?"

I nodded "of course I would. I would never be able to say no. Especially because I love you."

He smiled and I wondered why he's bringing this up right now. Hopefully this question is for the future and hopefully we'll be together then.

I kissed and hugged him "I love you."

"I love you"

I pulled away and snuggled in with him again. "Why were you afraid to ask me?"

"I'll save my answer for later" he said with a shy smile.

When we got out of the bath tub we were In bed together and I was holding on to Elliott as tight as I could manage to without crushing him.

"I missed you so much" I said into his ear.

"Me too. Quite a surprise you put together"

"I'm creative like that"

"Yes you are. I'd like to do a lot of things with your creativity"

My mouth widened. He smirked and kissed the tip of my nose "joking"

We both made out and Elliott fell asleep around 11.

But I couldn't help but think why Elliott out of all people would ask about marriage? I mean that's a little weird if you ask me. And he was shy about it too.

Aw he's so cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 120 15
Erin has always kept to herself after the horrible things that have happened to her. She tries and distances herself, other than her two best friends...
780 48 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
222 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...
7.8K 252 35
Cookie has an abusive boyfriend Micheal but she soon finds out he is not really the man she thought he was and when her Ex comes to her resuce, she...