The hopeful soul

By undertakers-waifu

A kind girl named Akiko had her lie cut too short, she soon arrived at the soul society and enter the academy... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Authors note
Update
Another update

34

2.4K 59 0
By undertakers-waifu

I was just sitting in a tree away from the candy shop. I decided to get some fresh air. I felt uneasy. Like something bad was about to happen.

I signed looking up at the dark sky. I was lost in thought when my soul pager suddenly went off. I looked at it my eyes widened. Arrancar were on the move.

I watched their movements. And I growled. They were making a hit list killing anyone who had spiritual pressure. I looked seeing everyone cable of fighting were being confronted expert for one. The boy my brother called chad.

Ichigo and Rukia were on the way but I decided to go as well. Something just told me to. I grabbed my soul candy that was Yuki the duck and swallowed it.

My soul was forced out of my body leaving the artificial soul in my gigia. I used a flash step to get there just in time to see Rukia take out the Arrancar. I smiled. She was good. My gigai was soon beside me.

"Is everything alright, " she asked in a squeaky voice.

"yea seems I was worried for no reason, " I said.

I pulled out my soul pager figuring out where I should go next. But my eyes widen.  I didn't need the soul pager to feel the sudden and strong spiritual pressure moving towards us.

I spun around to see a hand in Rukia's chest. Ichigo ran at the Arrancar only to be forced back by a blast. He activated his Bankai and I placed my hand on the hilt of my zanpakuto preparing to go in at any moment.

Their fight went to the sky and Ichigo was smashed to the ground. I could feel his inner hollow coming out. I looked at my gigia and nodded. She went down restraining my brother who looked at me shocked.

"Akiko let me go." he demanded.

"no, just stay there and watched brother. I was sent here for a reason, " I said.

The Arrancar landed in front of me.

"I ask that you fight me instead, " I said.

He smiled at me.

"a captain how interesting, " he said.

That's when my brother noticed the captains cloak and looked at me shocked.

"shes the person to become a captain in the shortest amount of time. She hasn't even achieved Bankai yet and has been recognised as worthy to be captain, " my gigai said.

I drew my zanpakuto and pointed it in front of the Arrancar. I slashed through the air but he ducked and went to kick me. I placed my hand on his leg and jumped over him and behind him stabbing him in the shoulder.

I blocked his fist as he spun around to attack me. We were both pushed back. He smiled and ran towards me. I moved to the side dodging him and he spun around kicking me in the gut. I was sent flying into a wall.

"AKIKO!" my brother called.

The Arrancar laughed. I stood up and emerged from the ruble shocking them.

"you're tougher than you look, " he said.

"i haven't properly introduced myself. Akiko Kurosaki. Captain of squad three. Please to meet you. And this is my zanpakuto. Fly, Sora, " I said.

There was a large gust of wind blowing the debris away. The Arrancar laughed.

" Grimmjow jaegerjaquez, Arrancar number six, " he said.

He drew his zanpakuto. We ran forward and our blades clashed. He was strong. An air blast was sent at him sending him down. I cut through the air sending an air blade cutting through him.

Grimmjow laughed. He wasn't taking this seriously.

~~~~

"her zanpakuto is a strong element based power. It manipulates the air around it. It's beautiful and strong. She's truly amazing, " the gigia said to Ichigo.

Ichigo watched his sister in awe. He never imagined she was this strong. He only saw a portion of her strength in the soul society. But he became worried as the battle suddenly changed.

~~~~

My eyes widened as a cero was shot at me. I bought my zanpakuto in front of me and the wind barrier was formed. But I was knocked back with a few gashes.

He came down on me and I rolled away gaining a cut on my upper arm. Dammit, he's starting to take this more seriously.

He appeared behind me and I managed to turn around only to be stabbed through the shoulder. I winced in pain but looked at my pager to see they sent a request for Gentei Kaijo. I looked back at the Arrancar. Let's try and finish this before Gentei Kaijo is approved.

He ran at me again and I just managed to block him. But his hand was pushed through my injured shoulder. I hissed in pain. He jumped back smiling.

I cut through the air multiple times sending air blades at him. He managed to dodge some but still gained multiple gashes. He laughed like a maniac.  He went to stab me and I was going to block him however my brother appeared in front of me blocking the attack.

"you fool stop, " I growled.

I could feel him losing control of his hollow. Grimmjow went to attack and Ichigo wasn't ready. So I pushed Ichigo away gaining a zanpakuto through my gut.

I felt blood drip down my mouth as Ichigo yelled at me. I heard Rangiku speak and I smiled trying to hide my pain.

"Gentei Kaijo has been approved, " she said.

At the base of my neck appeared the insignia for squad three. The Marigold. A blast of my spiritual pressure was let out along with three others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Belonging By Nina

Fanfiction

159K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...
9K 197 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
10.3K 284 22
After the winter war, Aizen is defeated so Ichigo and his friends, as well as Rukia, go back to Karakura Town. What they didn't know, was that the es...