Daisy de aged

By 4everslytherclaw

It started with a mission collecting a supposedly harmless 084, but what if Daisy had touched it and it turne... More

Introducing the characters
How this started
First day of school
Kindergarten
Summer break
Where's Mommy
2nd first day
Authors note
Deke
Death is not a happy place
FUNerals are not fun
No good at goodbye
Simple changes, big problems
First day of school. First times for everything
Cameron Boyce
Secrets uncovered
More secrets and lies...
Can only lead to two possible outcomes...
The truth...
And the deeper truth
The end
Important

Orphan drama

450 11 1
By 4everslytherclaw

Daisy POV

I was happy now that Daddy and Mommy were back. "Mommy Daddy look Uncle Tony buyed me a pony!" I yelled. "He did, is it fluffy?" Daddy asked. "No but I named her Unicorn and Uncle Tony I can come over to ride her whenever I wanna." I said while getting into the jet. "Well that sounds fun." Mommy said while buckling me up. "Yeah." I said before finally falling asleep in between Mommy and Daddy. I woke up in my bedroom.

I saw everything in my room and I quickly climbed out of bed and ran to Yoyo's room. "Yowo awe you in'ere!!!" I shouted. "Daisy it's 8 pm what are you doing up?" Yoyo asked. "Yowo!!!" I shrieked as I climbed on the bed and jumped on top of her. I was practically crying. "Hey kiddo it's okay we're back." She whispered into my ear. "Do you and Mommy and Daddy have to leave again?" I asked. "Soon we will but not right now." She said.
—————-
Yoyo POV

Daisy fell asleep on me and she wasn't letting anyone else touch her. She also wasn't letting go of me. Every time we tried to pick her up or put her back in bed she just whined and clutched my arm tighter so I just sat up with Daisy while the whole team was talking about what we're gonna do with Deke. By this time Daisy was fast asleep. "So what are we gonna tell Daisy?" I asked. "We can hide it from her." Fitz suggested. "You can't hide a person from a six year old that's like trying to hide an iPhone from a teenager." Mack explains. "Wait you have kids here?" Deke asked before looking at Yoyo. "Oh are you the mom?" Deke continues. "No No No I'm Daisy's mother and Coulson is Daisy's father." May explains. Daisy starts to stir and she suddenly wakes up. "Mommy... who's that?" Daisy pointed to Deke. "I'll tell you when you're older." May says while picking up her daughter probably to take her to bed.
————-
May POV
I just got finished putting Daisy to bed so I walked out her room and closed the door. "That's really really cool!!!" Deke said sounding like a child. I put my hands up to block him. "I think it's time for me to tell you my rules." I said. "Ummm okay." He said. "You are not allowed in this room or any other room unless we say so, you are not allowed to talk to my daughter or her friends, and you can't tell anyone that you are from the future." I said. "What why not?" Deke asked. "It's not normal to hear that and I just don't want you around my kid okay." I said rudely but I didn't care he's not allowed to be around my family. "Uhh sorry okay." Deke said nervously. "Uh yeah so lemme show you your room." I said. We walked down the stairs turned the corner then walked down another flight of stairs to the cellar in the basement that we turned into a little bedroom. Usually for guests that we aren't particularly fond of which is why it was his room. "I'm sorry is this a joke I mean I'm sooo far away from the rest of the family I feel like I'm not part of it." Deke said. I just rolled my eyes and climbed up the stairs locking the basement door from the outside so he couldn't get out until Daisy left for school in the morning.
——-///———-
Eliza POV

I was sitting in the kitchen just waiting for Mandy to burst through the window so we could go. I knew it would happen because it happens every day like even when we're fighting. "Wassup homies!!!!!" Amanda shouted as soon as she climbed through the window. "Amanda you know we have a door right." Ms. Clark said. Amanda just nodded. "So maybe you should use it next time." She said. I know you are all wondering who Ms. Clark is and you're also wondering who the boy next to me is. Ms. Clark is my foster mom she didn't adopt me she's just fostering me until somebody does adopt me. The boy next to me is my best friend Auggie or August he's also a foster kid being fostered by Ms. Clark along with 5 other girls and 5 others boys all ages 5-15 after that you're sent to a group hom until you've turned 18. So yes 6 girls have to share a room and 6 boys share another room and all 6 of them range in ages from 5-15 it's just as great as it sounds aka it sucks.    "Mandy Cmon we need to hurry up to get to Eastwood on time."Auggie said, Auggie is kinda the nerd of the house. We quickly climbed out the window barely managing to grab our backpacks in time. Then Mandy and I grabbed our skateboards and started skating while Auggie took his bike and pedalled behind us. "Hey guys what's up?" Charlotte asked us when we got to Eastwood. "Same old same old, you know Vanessa and Valerie making the foster home a living hell again." I said. "Oh." Charlotte said. "Liam's not allowed in our house anymore, now Laney and I have to have our hate battles without him." Amanda said. "Oof!" Charlotte said. Then we rode to school together.
————-//————————————————————-
Ally POV

I was so excited to head to school and see my friends. "Momma Daddy Gigi let go!!!!" I shout. "Mommy please don't make me go, I hate math tests." Gigi said. "Cmon you look like a winner so you'll be a winner right?" Daddy asked. "Sure." Gigi said. I looked her up and down. "Nuh uh not in that." I said. "What's wrong with this?" Gigi asked.

I stared at her. "I don't like it." I said before walking off.
————///—
Daisy POV

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and I ran all the way to the basement. I knew that's where the guy would be because Mommy puts people she doesn't like in there and I don't think she likes that guy. "Daisy, what are you doing?" Daddy asked. "I'm just trying to find that guy but the door is locked." I said. "If it's locked you're not supposed to be in here. Rules are made for a reason remember?" Daddy said. "I know to keep me sape." I said. "Exactly so stay away from the basement." Daddy said. "Yes Daddy." I said. "Now it's time to eat breakfast so you can go to school." Daddy said but I didn't pay attention because Yoyo, my favorite sister came down stairs. "Yowo, you're not weaving today are you?" I asked. "No kiddo I think your sister is gonna be able to stay a little longer." Daddy said. "Really." I asked. "Yeah it'll be fun." Yoyo said. "Yayyy!!" I said before leaving for school.
———————-
Eliza POV after school

"Eliza go to your room!" Ms. Clark said. In my room as always there were 5 other girls
———/
Caroline Brown

Age: 6
Played by McKenna Grace
/————-
Alexis Moncello

Age:12 played by Jenna Ortega
—————-
Harper Faery

Age:12
Played by Skai Jackson
———-
Valerie Ivanov

Age:14
Played by: Sabrina Carpenter
——————
Vanessa Mccarthy

age:13
Played by: Scarlett Fernandez
———————
I was just tired of kids right now. "Caroline do you think we'll ever be able to go, maybe the foster system is a fake curse." I said. "It may be for you but I know the rest of us will find families before we turn 16." Caroline said. "Have fun at the group home, hey maybe Ms. Clark can just send you there now it would help clear up the space in here." Caroline said. I would say she was in a bad mood but the truth is she really hates me. "Ughhhh!!!" Valerie screamed. "Lemme guess, Ms. Clark won't give you any offers?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm almost 15 nobody wants a teenager and I'm this close to a group home!" Val shouted. "Well I have to watch 12 brats and one of them carries a bratty friend so none of us get what we want!!!!!!!!!" Ms. Clark yelled from the kitchen. She was heating up a frying pan with grease it's how she punished us if we did something wrong she'd fry cooking oil put it in a bucket and splatter it all over the beds and usually us to. We'd all have so many burns that sometimes we wouldn't talk for a week out of fear. I finally fell asleep not caring as long as I was asleep I would be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 860 20
After Skye is shot by Quinn, Fury forces Skye to take nine months off before she goes on another mission. Only, there's a twist. Her nine month break...
200K 7.6K 73
**this is a sequel to Birds of a Feather** Following the acts of Birds of a Feather, we find ourselves amidst the story of SHIELD after their fall. P...
31.6K 738 33
15 years old.Having a building drop on you.Getting kidnapped 25 times in the space of 3 weeks.Not my cuppa tea. "Whatever you're gonna do this time I...
5.8K 230 17
Y/N is ex-military and joined the team a year ago, she is close with everyone but especially to a specific brunette Y/N Y/L/N is she/her (fem) Made m...